• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Would Michael get a resistance to Springtraps phantom shit if we dont consider him as the protag of fnaf3?

or would Mike get a reactive evolution for gaining a resistance

Would Michael get a resistance to Springtraps phantom shit if we dont consider him as the protag of fnaf3?

or would Mike get a reactive evolution for gaining a resistance
I mean, part of what let michael be affected by the ilussions is also the malfunctions of ventilation etc, so seen to me that fnaf 6 just has better ventilation system :V

I mean, part of what let michael be affected by the ilussions is also the malfunctions of ventilation etc, so seen to me that fnaf 6 just has better ventilation system :V
I thought ventilation just made it harder for Mike to breath and help springtrap enter the vents

I thought ventilation just made it harder for Mike to breath and help springtrap enter the vents
No, the ventilation malfunction is also what makes you see 2 springtraps for exemple

Probable michael just has limited resistence to ilusions and the conditions of the fnaf 3 place makes easier for him to be affected by them

you learn new things everyday...

michael would gain some kind of willpower or resistance though, since springtraps phantoms are shown to turn people mad and have large affects
Probable just minor resistence to ilusions that give him partial resistence to madness manipulation that are ilussion based... or straight up resistence to madness manipulation

Trough considerig he somehow stayed alive after becoming a jack o lanter, keept going on the hunt for his father and endured all of that Ican see supernatural willpower too

Also

Looking here, there is a alucination of the fnaf 1 cupcake on fnaf 3, wouldn't that ptoof that the 2 guards are the same sinse he would need to have seen the cupcake to halucinate It?

I ******* love the fact michal is of of the character that just went trough the worst possivle kinds of phisicological and phisical pain and keept going

what is bro cooking 💀

Also

Looking here, there is a alucination of the fnaf 1 cupcake on fnaf 3, wouldn't that ptoof that the 2 guards are the same sinse he would need to have seen the cupcake to halucinate It?
How do you know that the cupcake wasn't brought from the fnaf 1 location?
I love how the originals are suprrhuman while sprigtrap is ******* subsonic
GF is Subsonic too

The cupcake?

Bro it does appear in the cameras did you forget how to get to good ending???
The camera cupcake is completly black, the one in the office is normal in color, not to mention this would also implie that other methods to enter the minigames are also cannon, like the walls in the final night beingh buttons lol

and I'm almost sure the camera and office cupcake can exist at the same time.. also sinse when the FNAF 1 cupcake could walk?

really good, then really bad, then really good again, then really bad again

i still stand by the changes i proposed earlier but i do not have the willpower to fight for them for another year only for them to never get accepted

really good, then really bad, then really good again, then really bad again

i still stand by the changes i proposed earlier but i do not have the willpower to fight for them for another year only for them to never get accepted
We dont need CRTs anymore

Hooray

Except for the FNaF1 Cast!

And Fredbear!
Actually, that reminds me of a question that's been in the back of my mind for a while: if Spring Bonnie doesn't do anything without Afton wearing it, and Golden Freddy is stuck in "suit mode", then how would we even get any Fredbear calcs apart from the bite OF 87???!!

As a Springlock suit, Fredbear isn't directly comparable to any other animatronic since the only other Springlock animatronics are always shown in suit mode (UCN is the exception, of course).

Back