• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf at freddys discussion thread!

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that dismemberment =/= pulling a limb off. How do we know they don't dismember people simply through biting the limbs off and chewing through the muscle and joints? The technical definition of dismemberment is the following: "the action of cutting off a person's or animal's limbs"

So dismemberment could mean litteraly anything, not just ripping limbs off. It could be biting them off or using some other method

Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that dismemberment =/= pulling a limb off. How do we know they don't dismember people simply through biting the limbs off and chewing through the muscle and joints? The technical definition of dismemberment is the following: "the action of cutting off a person's or animal's limbs"

So dismemberment could mean litteraly anything, not just ripping limbs off. It could be biting them off or using some other method

Ok so like a very weird and not really “valid” type of argument as you can use context clues from lines and novels to solve this but I won’t budge on ya.

Yeah. While it's possible they are pulling limbs off, it's also just as possible it happens via biting or the suit stuffing in FNaF 1 and 2. Plus, there's also the issue of there being no given time frame for the dismemberments.

Y'all a FNaF game based on Into the Pit is coming soon

20240123_150022.jpg

20240124_101001.jpg
This just reminded me that FNaF will be a decade old this year. 😭

Yeah. While it's possible they are pulling limbs off, it's also just as possible it happens via biting or the suit stuffing in FNaF 1 and 2. Plus, there's also the issue of there being no given time frame for the dismemberments.
Given that there are warnings in FNAF 1 specifically not to touch Freddy, Freddy has a handprint on his face, and context clues from the OG's behavior in the Help Wanted maintenance minigames, it's safe to assume that their dismemberment happens in a relatively short timeframe. I doubt the kids who were told not to touch Freddy got stuffed in suits, although I guess it's not entirely impossible. From the FNAF 2 jumpscares, it seems the most likely that the OGs and Toys are capable of dismemberment through biting, though they'd likely also get Street Level via stuffing in suits and one-shotting Athletic Humans. Class 5 LS might have to get changed to "possibly", though :(

Whenever someone feels like it, I guess. I've only watched it once, so I don't feel confident enough to make a profile myself.
iirc movie FNAF would probably be baseline 9-C, some of the animatronics like Freddy i believe can cut humans in half with their jaws.

And then there's the fact that their spirits possibly have dream manipulation of some sort.

iirc movie FNAF would probably be baseline 9-C, some of the animatronics like Freddy i believe can cut humans in half with their jaws.

And then there's the fact that their spirits possibly have dream manipulation of some sort.
Yeah, pretty much, though the main other stuff I remember is:

•Mike and Vanessa have Electricity Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement via tasers

•William Afton has Resistance To Electricity Manipulation (Tanks a taser.), Social Influencing (Pressured Vanessa into helping him kill children. Led the children to their deaths and tricked them into believing he was their friend with drawings.), and possibly Empathetic Manipulation (Vanessa stated that he "influenced" the children in some way, causing them to harm and kill others.)

•Abby has possibly Extrasensory Perception (Can see the dead children.)

•Mike is at least 10-B, likely 10-A. Vanessa is 10-A, 9-C with pistol. Afton is 10-A, 9-C with knife.

•Missing Children have Dream Manipulation, Invisibility, Perception Manipulation (The Freddy kid lead a woman to her death by Freddy.)

There's more but that's about all I remember.

So Afton turning into springtrap started to shake the pizzaria?
I personally believe so. My interpretation is that after all the deaths, the Pizzeria took a life of it's own, which is why things such as "It's me" or Balloon Boy appear on their own, with William holding it together just like how he had control over the animatronics, so when he started to "die", the Pizzeria started to fall apart, representing his loss of control and the children's anger. However, that's just my interpretation. I'm sure there's other explanations as to why it happened.

Given that there are warnings in FNAF 1 specifically not to touch Freddy,
uh yeah hes an aggressive robot so he could be dangerous no matter what, bro could be 10-B and there would still be warnings if he was aggressive
Freddy has a handprint on his face,
i think its been confirmed that was just a coincidence during the rendering process or something
though they'd likely also get Street Level via stuffing in suits
suit stuffing is lifting strength
and one-shotting Athletic Humans.
they never do that lol the night guards are always explicitly killed by suit stuffing with the sole exception of fnaf 3

uh yeah hes an aggressive robot so he could be dangerous no matter what, bro could be 10-B and there would still be warnings if he was aggressive

i think its been confirmed that was just a coincidence during the rendering process or something

suit stuffing is lifting strength

they never do that lol the night guards are always explicitly killed by suit stuffing with the sole exception of fnaf 3
I'm deadass about to give up on this community. Phone Guy states that if someone goes missing "the carpets will be thoroughly cleaned and bleached" and the Backstage doesn't have carpets, so the animatronics kill people in other rooms than just that one room where the suits are. The classics also scale to the Toys and the Bite Of '87. The opening newspaper of FNAF 1 says that the FE isn't liable for dismemberment, and while suit-stuffing might technically count, no one would describe that as dismemberment; they'd describe that as crushing. Furthermore, this comment misunderstands the way this wiki operates. Vsb interprets scenarios using a combination of shown evidence and inferred evidence, which this comment lacks an understanding of. Even if we literally don't see Freddy and the gang killing people up front, we are given more than enough reason to believe that they have done so and could do so.

I'm deadass about to give up on this community. Phone Guy states that if someone goes missing "the carpets will be thoroughly cleaned and bleached" and the Backstage doesn't have carpets, so the animatronics kill people in other rooms than just that one room where the suits are. The classics also scale to the Toys and the Bite Of '87. The opening newspaper of FNAF 1 says that the FE isn't liable for dismemberment, and while suit-stuffing might technically count, no one would describe that as dismemberment; they'd describe that as crushing. Furthermore, this comment misunderstands the way this wiki operates. Vsb interprets scenarios using a combination of shown evidence and inferred evidence, which this comment lacks an understanding of. Even if we literally don't see Freddy and the gang killing people up front, we are given more than enough reason to believe that they have done so and could do so.
i hate debating fnaf on this wiki as the franchise is widely up to interpretation and our users here apply this liberally to their stats so i am not responding to this

We really don't need to be soo pissed about just talking about how they scale

if RAT can scale to a bear for having It's attack compared to such the fnaf 1 cast can scale from making blood messes

We really don't need to be soo pissed about just talking about how they scale

if RAT can scale to a bear for having It's attack compared to such the fnaf 1 cast can scale from making blood messes
I agree, but just to be clear, the "blood messes" isn't a feat in and of itself; it's evidence that the FNAF 1 cast kills in more methods than just suit stuffing.

so like. do you guys genuinely believe that freddy fazbear like. punches. and kicks. when he kills people. because otherwise it's via lifting strength or bite force

so like. do you guys genuinely believe that freddy fazbear like. punches. and kicks. when he kills people. because otherwise it's via lifting strength or bite force
No, but I do think it makes more sense to have him be 9-C overall.

I don't see why we'd segregate his striking strength as 10-B when it'd be much cleaner and more sensible to just put him as
"9-C, higher via biting". He's a metal robot that can physically overpower adults, crush their bones, and dismember them through some method. Personally, I think that downgrading Freddy to Tier 10 when his LS and common sense dictate that he'd be Street Level should require proof that Freddy's SS is below 9-C, rather than just assuming it's below 9-C because he never openly displays it.

Foxy probable does use his hook, and no I don't think they punch and kick but probable use their robot limbs to bash into victim(moving like on stage but now there is someone on the way to be hitted by a giant robotic bear arm), probable step on them by walking over them

They probable do not punch or kick but they do have other ways to use their robot bodies to inflic damage by just moving their bodies into others

Like, I can see the animatronics violently trashing their arms to violently hit victims, crush their bones under their robotic feet or even just running over them with their bodies

And again, foxy 100% has shoved that rook intoa human body atleast once

They probable also use their stage acessories asbashing weapons (one hand use)

And we know that chica likes to slam frying pans on things and to make lot's of sound in the kitchen

Back