• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flumpty Bumpty BDE 2

You cannot just say "read the CRT" 😭 Show me the scan of him being "independent" the word "independent"
I don't understand, is this a ******* GoW CRT or smth? You're the one doing whataboutism. If you want to be sure of something, you need to read that CRT. Not by asking in another CRT to prove again what has already been accepted. We are not in Discord.

Anyways, Agree to Disagree. Let's just wait for the staff to give their opinion. No need to drag it out any longer. Otherwise I guess I will be banned from wiki :coffee:

I don't understand, is this a ******* GoW CRT or smth? You're the one doing whataboutism.
Yes I am ******* doing it. If they can bring rimuru into this I can bring GoW into this.
If you want to be sure of something, you need to read that CRT. Not by asking in another CRT to prove again what has already been accepted. We are not in Discord.
I am looking and the only things that are in the CRT is same as Flumptys. This is just nonsense, they both spawned in the void, they both transcends time and space and is above it, they are both not effected by space-time stuff
Anyways, Agree to Disagree. Let's just wait for the staff to give their opinion. No need to drag it out any longer. Otherwise I guess I will be banned from wiki :coffee:
Good call lol

I am looking and the only things that are in the CRT is same as Flumptys. This is just nonsense, they both spawned in the void, they both transcends time and space and is above it, they are both not effected by space-time stuff
1- There is no concrete proof of your spatial dimension.

2- Yggdrasil not only possessed these, but was able to exist in the primordial void in the absence of spatial and temporal dimensions and did not need their existence.

I recommend reading Yggdrasil better and reviewing the profile and scenes better.

Then instead of doing whataboutism, open a CRT about it...
"whataboutism :geek: "
1- There is no concrete proof of your spatial dimension.
Timeless voids need further proof if theres no time we just assume its a void without any spatial dimension thats how the rules work.
2- Yggdrasil not only possessed these, but was able to exist in the primordial void in the absence of spatial and temporal dimensions and did not need their existence.
Yes he exist in the void without time or space, exactly what Flumpty does.

I hate repeating it but you can exist even before space and time and it doesn't grant you resistance to those nor imply you lack it.
We literally have a guideline about predating reality not granting abilities and what not to assume and get from it.
a void literally wasn't mentioned or doesn't exist in flumpty dumpty all the scans you showed never ever mentioned about void
only mentioning before time existed etc which again is leaning towards NLF to assume a primordial void exists.

This is final but my stance is firm as nothing new is being added to this

bringing whataboutism in this without fully understanding the other verse you're bringing doesn't work either you're only adding bad argument

a void literally wasn't mentioned or doesn't exist in flumpty dumpty all the scans you showed never ever mentioned about void
only mentioning before time existed etc which again is leaning towards NLF to assume a primordial void exists.
A space cannot exist without time unless its inverse.

image.png

Back