• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flumpty Bumpty BDE 2

ShionAH

He/Him
Last edited:
Transcending is not enough for BDE. It also requires statements like independence. But I will remain neutral- Cuz I'm biased

Can you explain more?
"Blam and Kevin Jr. timelines from the comic colliding into one timeline, even though that doesn’t make any sense."
The timeline colliding did not effect the egg, Theres more quotes too
  • I like to think Flumpty used his powers of transcending time and space to visit FNAF, kill Freddy, and come back with his head.
  • The easiest answer is that Flumpty Bumpty is based on Humpty Dumpty, but you could also say he’s the answer to the age old question, “Which came first, the chicken or the egg?” since he’s an egg who has supposedly existed since before time began.
Flumptys simple fall can cause a rupture in space-time:

Flumpty existed before time
Web Novel Rimuru has much better feats than Flumpty for BDE Type 2.

While BDE Type 2 is currently being discussing for Web Novel Rimuru, It's impossible for Flumpty to have a BDE.

Flumpty only exists before time.
If you read the BDE page ,You realize that it is not enough for this.

I don't see it can be a qualification for BDE. Looks like it can resist Timeline Merge. I don't know how to say it, maybe just a simple resistance to Time Manipulation or some Acausality.

Web Novel Rimuru has much better feats than Flumpty for BDE Type 2.

While BDE Type 2 is currently being discussing for Web Novel Rimuru, It's impossible for Flumpty to have a BDE.

Flumpty only exists before time.
If you read the BDE page ,You realize that it is not enough for this.
Go away with your bullshit. This is not Rimuru nor is it about rimuru

I don't see it can be a qualification for BDE. Looks like it can resist Timeline Merge. I don't know how to say it, maybe just a simple resistance to Time Manipulation or some Acausality.
What more do we need? Flumpty transcends time and space and has shown to be not effected by Time or Space in anyway. Thats straight up BDE

I am gonna gather more feats

What is he/she trying to say is, Rimuru has a better feats yet still hard to qualified.
Its still bullshit to use Rimuru to adress a completely different character, plus Rimurus feats and quotes are more about his hax not about his existence

What more do we need? Flumpty transcends time and space and has shown to be not effected by Time or Space in anyway. Thats straight up BDE

I am gonna gather more feats
You can't explain a proper feats for independency of Flumpty against spatiotemporal features.

Simply transcends time and space refer to many meaning.

You can't explain a proper feats for independency of Flumpty against spatiotemporal features.

I literally am throwing you feats and quotes dont ignore them

This was only 1 comment that might be a "debunk" but its still ignoring all the other quotes

This much proof is way above anything Rimuru has + BDE is justified
Ok, obviously you didn't read the OP. But it's pointless to talk about it here.
I am sending proof why Flumpty being independant of time is pretty much there
Can you share the scan that Flumpty lacks spatial and time features?

Otherwise, transcending Space-time or existing before time is not sufficient for BDE Type 2.

Flumpty existing before time doesn't prove anything regarding him having dimension of space or not.
You explicitly need to lack dimension of space and time to qualify for any type of bde

Transcending it doesn't mean lacking it. You can merely be on a higher level of it by ontological difference but still possess it

Back