• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello I am Flumpty Bumpty. I am a egg. I am immune to the CRT

ShionAH

He/Him
AP
Flumpty should get likely 6-B key since he was the one who caused the apocalypse and killed 1 billion birds with 1 meteorite

ONaF_2_Newspaper.png

Hax and Abilities
Immortality Type 1 and Possibly Acasuality Type 4

"Flumpty somehow existed before time began and has no origin, here

Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Duplication Multi-Location
"He’s a Flumpty egg. As Jake Janzen once said, inside Flumpty, there’s most likely an even bigger Flumpty."
"As my friend said, inside Flumpty is probably another larger Flumpty. Although, it’s also possible that Flumpty just chooses whatever is inside of him at any given point in time."

Dimensional Travel
Q: How did Flumpty find a Freddy head? Has he met Freddy?
A: I like to think Flumpty used his powers of transcending time and space to visit FNAF, kill Freddy, and come back with his head.

Flumpty should get a Low 2-C AP and Durability and more space time manipulation
Q: If Flumpty were to fall off of a wall, what would happen?
A: Anything could happen, from a harmless bump to the irreversible rupturing of the space-time continuum.

The Scan

Last edited:
A: Anything could happen, from a harmless bump to the irreversible rupturing of the space-time continuum.
I don't think him falling and causing a rupturing of the space-time contninum would apply as normal AP or dura, sinse It's implied Flumpty craking that caused the space-time continuum breaking event and not directly a act of him AP nor he is stated to tank It

so bassically killing flumpt would cause a irreversible rupturing of the space-time continuum lol

mofo killed more birds than there are in the world

Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Maybe Immortality (8?) or Multi-Location
"He’s a Flumpty egg. As Jake Janzen once said, inside Flumpty, there’s most likely an even bigger Flumpty."
"As my friend said, inside Flumpty is probably another larger Flumpty. Although, it’s also possible that Flumpty just chooses whatever is inside of him at any given point in time."
No to immortality imo. That's not enough to me.

The Scan
Coupled with the thing that he transcends space-time, this could be a possibly. But definitely needs more input.

The rest seems fine to me.

The Scan
@DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @PrinceofPein @Elizhaa

Thoughts on this? I'm having second doubts if "rupturing space-time" is enough.

Edit: Btw, if accepted, it's 100% a possibly at best, since not even WoG is sure of it.

If by Rupture, they mean like shatter the space-time continuum, I can see Low 2-C.

@DarkDragonMedeus @LordGriffin1000 @PrinceofPein @Elizhaa

Thoughts on this? I'm having second doubts if "rupturing space-time" is enough.

Edit: Btw, if accepted, it's 100% a possibly at best, since not even WoG is sure of it.
Even trough I wasn't aked, his low 2-C should be only by falling(or more accratetly breaking sinse It's a direct statetment based on the "Humpty Dumpty sitted on a wall" tale, scaling his normal AP and dura to It really looks like a strech

Even trough I wasn't aked, his low 2-C should be only by falling(or more accratetly breaking sinse It's a direct statetment based on the "Humpty Dumpty sitted on a wall" tale, scaling his normal AP and dura to It really looks like a strech
don't need to be asked to comment, dw

Thanks for the added context.

Yeah, I only accepted that as a possible Low 2-C statement not sure about it scaling to physicals or regular tier.

its not breaking lol its just falling

AP
Flumpty should get likely 6-B key since he was the one who caused the apocalypse and killed 1 billion birds with 1 meteorite

ONaF_2_Newspaper.png

Hax and Abilities
Immortality Type 1 and Possibly Acasuality Type 4

"Flumpty somehow existed before time began and has no origin, here

Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Maybe Immortality (8?) or Multi-Location

Dimensional Travel
Q: How did Flumpty find a Freddy head? Has he met Freddy?
A: I like to think Flumpty used his powers of transcending time and space to visit FNAF, kill Freddy, and come back with his head.

Creation
"According to my scrapped plot for OWAF, the buildings are a manifestation of Flumpty’s conscience or something. Part of me likes to think that maybe Flumpty built them as funhouses and they’re just in the middle of a desert somewhere."

The Scan
You should probably add immeasurable speed to the op as well

It's a direct reference the Humpt Dumpt falls from a wall tale, It's fair to assume there's something to do with the egg breaking
Not really. Humpty dumpty is a normal egg when Flumpty is a reality bending god of death. Falling off a wall wont kill a 9-B 💀

Back