• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another Swing At Flumpty BDE 2 and Possibly Low 1-C

ShionAH

He/Him
The Points and Scans
The Counter Points
  • "You can exist even before space and time and it doesn't grant you resistance to those nor imply you lack it."
If you are able to exist before life this would mean you lack life. If you are able to exists before humans this would mean you lack human and in a way not human.
  • "A void literally wasn't mentioned or doesn't exist in flumpty dumpty all the scans you showed never ever mentioned about void only mentioning before time existed etc which again is leaning towards NLF to assume a primordial void exists."
image.png

A place that exists before Time and Space would be a void since its an empty space with nothing in it. This as a point just doesnt make a whole lot of sense and I have no idea why people even argued this made sense

Me Crying

If this guy can get Low 1-C then Flumpty deserves it ong

disagree

Flumpty is stated to transcend time and space as a whole in the most literal way

you are exxagerating the quote,he just says he transcends it and that's it, nothing implies it is "in the most literal way"

Flumpty was stated to exist before time or even space was in existence, inside of a void with nothingness

"You can exist even before space and time and it doesn't grant you resistance to those nor imply you lack it."

If you are able to exist before life this would mean you lack life. If you are able to exists before humans this would mean you lack human and in a way not human.

not how the wiki treats it, unless you explicitly predates the concepts of time and space, and having evidence of being unbound by them, you ain't gaining anything nor lack it, i think you are forgetting the fact that you can be the first instance of something before it exists, if you predate life, you can still have life, just being the first living being

also the quote is "Flumpty is like a god who somehow existed before time began and has no origin."

that doesn't imply at all that he existed before time and space existed, it says he was there before time began, which far more vague as time could've been there and just not flowed yet, though the "no origin" part also implies flumpty predates the creation time, once again, no mention of space nor superiority over time, this is just acausality.

A timeline merge that was able to merge Kevin Jr. and BBB did not show any effects on Flumpty and he was possibly the cause of it because Flumpty is stated to be the cause of everything

nowhere does that quote says nor implies that, and causing it is just AP

Even when the time is reset or changed in a literal conceptual way Flumpty is unfazed

where is the evidence that he was unfazed? also the concept thing doesn't show any affects on anyone afterwards, it just changes to the credits or our protagonist getting out of the building.

It is stated that Flumpty exists above and beyond the laws of time

vague + this is referring to his ability to reset the nights

He can also transcend these aspects to travel to other worlds and fiction again showing he is beyond the laws

no it doesn't, is very common for characters to refer to their time/dimensional travel as transcending time and/or space, nothing about being over the laws.

There is infinity Flumpties inside of Flumpty showing that his spatial features are not normal for this universe

As my friend said, inside Flumpty is probably another larger Flumpty. Although, it’s also possible that Flumpty just chooses whatever is inside of him at any given point in time.

no mention of infinite flumpties, plus this is referring to either hammerspace or pocket reality manipulation, and at best spatial manipulation, ignoring how the profile has this as duplication anyway.

It is stated by his own author that the anti feats are wrong as Flumpty limits himself on purpose

A second confirmation about transcendent phsiology for Flumpty

i mean, this is not even necessary, since we don't really have any anti feats besides the players attempts at avoiding him which we all know are him holding back, and him transcending time and space was already used to refer to his ability to manipulateand travel through it

whataboutism and amazo needs to be downgraded since the mirror room just connects universes

Flumpty is stated to transcend time and space as a whole in the most literal way

you are exxagerating the quote,he just says he transcends it and that's it, nothing implies it is "in the most literal way"
The entire quote is just explaining Flumptys powers in the most literal way
Flumpty was stated to exist before time or even space was in existence, inside of a void with nothingness

"You can exist even before space and time and it doesn't grant you resistance to those nor imply you lack it."

not how the wiki treats it, unless you explicitly predates the concepts of time and space, you ain't gaining anything nor lack it, i think you are forgetting the fact that you can be the first instance of something before it exists, if you predate life, you can still have life, just being the first living being
I have no idea what your sense is here but if something existed before life they would not be alive in a sense because life doesnt exist. If something is literally not there that means you lack it.
also the quote is "Flumpty is like a god who somehow existed before time began and has no origin."

that doesn't imply at all that he existed before time and space existed, it says he was there before time began, which far more vague as time could've been there and just not flowed yet, though the "no origin" part also implies flumpty predates the creation time, once again, no mention of space nor superiority over time, this is just acausality.
Before time began implies its before time and space existed because you know when time existed it started because thats how time works.. Unless you have an extremely weird logic where time waits before starting just to lowball
A timeline merge that was able to merge Kevin Jr. and BBB did not show any effects on Flumpty and he was possibly the cause of it because Flumpty is stated to be the cause of everything

nowhere does that quote says nor implies that
He wasnt merged with his other selves.
Even when the time is reset or changed in a literal conceptual way Flumpty is unfazed

where is the evidence that he was unfazed?
Because unlike others he is still the same and has shown to control the resets
also the concept thing doesn't show any affects on anyone afterwards, it just changes to the credits or our protagonist getting out of the building.
This goes against the profile and several admins so I wont even respond

vague
"Vague!!!" Not so vague with this many scans
+ this is referring to his ability to reset the nights
You contradict yourself, it still talks about Flumpty
There is infinity Flumpties inside of Flumpty showing that his spatial features are not normal for this universe

As my friend said, inside Flumpty is probably another larger Flumpty. Although, it’s also possible that Flumpty just chooses whatever is inside of him at any given point in time.

no mention of infinite flumpties, plus this is referring to either hammerspace or pocket reality manipulation, and at best spatial manipulation, ignoring how the profile has this as duplication anyway.
I will let you think about it because I feel like the "infinite flumpty" thing is literally so easy to spot. I am surprised you are not able to see it tbh. Come on man think about it for a second

whataboutism and amazo needs to be downgraded since the mirror room just connects universes
Yeah I agree, that profile is so sus

I dont like arguing against you since we already disagree on a lot more stuff such as the CM. I wont respond any further and just wait for staff

Alright I got some energy.
No? Nothing in your scan says "in the most literal way". Besides transcending is not your average "world with a single meaning that can be used metaphorically", it has multiple meanings here depending on context.
Flumpty is like a god who somehow existed before time began and has no origin.

Your link does not say what you're claiming.
This is not neither BDE 2 nor Low 1-C, but just your average 2-C rating at absolute best.
Even when the time is reset
Link is broke.
So everyone who resists time hax is now BDE or something?
Broke link.
He can also transcend these aspects to travel to other worlds and fiction again showing he is beyond the laws
This seems more to just mean he travels through the boundaries of the space-time of his world to go in others.
So?
So? (2)
Not really. Creator Gods are indeed pretty much alive despite generating from nothing and can even be killed. You need explicit statements for them lacking life, unless you're telling me that every God who created the universe has BDE 2, Immortality 5 and other secret and unspoken immunities.
Look at the context of his scan. The place is one that is Low 1-C because of it being stated of also being multi-dimensional and a place where all the universes meet, which together with the transcendence statement do qualify for Qualitative Superiority in this case.

I dont like arguing against you since we already disagree on a lot more stuff such as the CM. I wont respond any further and just wait for staff
so you don't wanna argue with someone disagree with your thread? you do realize that is what you are supposed to do when someone opposes your CRT, argue and prove your point, also i don't give a shit about the CM anymore, i'm neutral on it now, but you are outright lying on it "going against the profile", chanign time to ham or salami doesn't show any effects for us, we are just sent to the ending of the game, so using it as an argument doesn't work

so you don't wanna argue with someone disagree with your thread? you do realize that is what you are supposed to do when someone opposes your CRT, argue and prove your point,
I cannot prove my point since you will just disagree, which is the reason I am waiting for staff members. I ama not gonna spend my time going back and forth when I have already shown my points and cases
also i don't give a shit about the CM anymore, i'm neutral on it now, but you are outright lying on it "going against the profile",
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Changes Time to Salami, Ham and Spam in each game[5][3][4], the text represents and is very likely the concept of time as when its effected time is also effected, this is further proven by the creator stating that the games never actually hit 6am because of this)

Lying my ass.

I cannot prove my point since you will just disagree, which is the reason I am waiting for staff members. I ama not gonna spend my time going back and forth when I have already shown my points and cases

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Changes Time to Salami, Ham and Spam in each game[5][3][4], the text represents and is very likely the concept of time as when its effected time is also effected, this is further proven by the creator stating that the games never actually hit 6am because of this)

Lying my ass.
perhaps i will disagree if you don't actually prove it to me, is the nature of arguing, also staff ain't the only ones to comment on threads anyway but whatever

congrats on copypasting what i already know, now could you point to me where does it explain the effects this causes on the characters? where does it show what happens to the characters when time turns into salami, so you can prove that anything is happening for flumpty to "be immune" to it and thus use it as support for your thread's goal, cuz as far as i can tell, no effect is shown on screen and the profile doesn't point to any answers about it, the only effect there is the reset to prove that the text is time itself, nothing about the change of name doing anything

For all intents and purposes, Flumpty already has the Resistances that come from BDE, it basically just reduces the clutter in the profile

For all intents and purposes, Flumpty already has the Resistances that come from BDE, it basically just reduces the clutter in the profile
Pretty sure it is just for type 1, this CRT is pushing for type 2, where you are immune to it, not sure how "immune" but i think is like, as long as it is within your level of reality, you aren't affected even by layered spatiotemporal hax

Wait I am confused so BDE 2 just means Low 1-C? I am fine with BDE 1 too but this is confusing

It says being superior to it, being superior to space time is 5D

Am I getting smth wrong here?
honestly looking back, i'm not sure either if BDE 2 relates to tier 1 or so, simply being superior to spacetime, if referring to AP, is not 5D, but BDE 2 specifies being superior in nature and being immune for it, but it doesn't mention anything about AP

think there was a thread about BDE needing more abilities

honestly looking back, i'm not sure either if BDE 2 relates to tier 1 or so, simply being superior to spacetime, if referring to AP, is not 5D, but BDE 2 specifies being superior in nature and being immune for it, but it doesn't mention anything about AP

think there was a thread about BDE needing more abilities
It may also be HDE if not AP

I dont know tbh, do you guys agree with BDE 1 then?

looking back, no, in fact, he shouldn't even have resistance to space and time manipulation to begin with, since the only justification given is him "transcending time and space", and like pretty much other character, this doesn't give them anything without info on what this transcendence gives

is worse in flumpty's case because we have several examples in this very thread that his transcendence gives him power over them and the ability to travel through it, but not to lack nor resist them.

Back