• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello I am Flumpty Bumpty. I am a egg. I am immune to the CRT

I meant on his profile he dosn't have It yet
"According to my scrapped plot for OWAF, the buildings are a manifestation of Flumpty’s conscience or something. Part of me likes to think that maybe Flumpty built them as funhouses and they’re just in the middle of a desert somewhere."
It's the scrapped plot, so he just built them is mostly likle the true awnser

and if we go with beingh a manifestation of his conscience, wouldn't this applie as imersion or astral projection better them creation?

i meant more like howd he do it, the meteor? i assume the meteor but you only said he killed a bunch of birds with it

is there any clarification on how ****** the world is
It is stated to be an complete apocalypse that was on the news, 1 billion birds died by the meteor, that picture is all we have

heres statements I found that supports creation or SR

"As previously mentioned, the protagonist of the first two games is any person who has played them, so canonically, if you beat ONAF2’s Hard Boiled Mode, you are now Flumpty’s best friend. If OWAF had been finished, in Flumpty’s world, you and your best friend would now be dead and turned into armless living corpses."

(Remember flumptys personality is very random)

"Thank you! The visual style and scenery in the games was just my attempt at recreating the feeling of Five Nights at Freddy’s with my own cartoony style, while also experimenting with what I considered a somewhat unsettling color scheme. The random objects found in the games’ various rooms were a way of making the game more interesting to look at, and also another indicator that the games aren’t meant to make any sense."

Doesn't really matter. Need clear statements to suggest he made them from his thoughts/consciousness.
Are these enough to support it?

Nope, not enough.

As he's the "regent" of this place, it's obviously "his world"
They don't need to be created supernaturally to "don't make sense". Weird shit happens inside, doesn't mean he spawn stuff in from his mind.

Nope, not enough.

As he's the "regent" of this place, it's obviously "his world"
They don't need to be created supernaturally to "don't make sense". Weird shit happens inside, doesn't mean he spawn stuff in from his mind.
Is it atleast creation since its his world?

But why not? Its not like he can construct a building with data dimension, volcano and portals. Plus the creator didnt even say he built them he just said a part of him likes to think its a building in a middle of the desert
We can't extrapolate. Needs clear statements.

shattering time and space by falling is not AP??
Yes it is not.
shattering a universe is though.
"His fist shattered space-time" there is nothing AP about this aside that his fist has space-time manipulation.
"His fist shattered the universe" Now this can be AP within 3-A to low 2-C
It's not "rupturing space-time", it's "irreversible rupturing of the space-time continuum", which leans more into Low 2-C territory
it is the same thing and has nothing to do with AP.
Will his falling destroy the universe?
if that is correct, you need to prove it is AP wise and not some side effect or verse mechanics.

Yes it is not.
"His fist shattered space-time" there is nothing AP about this aside that his fist has space-time manipulation.
This makes no sense but I dont know much about these stuff so I will let someone else handle this. Though I thought it said space-time continumm or smth

Yes it is not.

it is the same thing and has nothing to do with AP.
Will his falling destroy the universe?
if that is correct, you need to prove it is AP wise and not some side effect or verse mechanics.
Yeah i dont think that falling abd breaking space time is a verse mechanic. Also if it was a side effect, that would imply his existence is space-time, or heavily linked to it

Though I thought it said space-time continumm or smth
It does, but the rules of the site is to take these statements with a grain of salt. Since the quote in itself already has doubt from WoG of what would happen, couple that there's no elaboration of what that means in-verse, we can't take it to the highest interpretation just like that.

It's the same case with the SR. That's probably the intent of the creator, but since the game itself doesn't elaborate, it is what it is.

He transcends it as well, which is good supporting evidence
Not when the main piece of evidence is already doubtful.

If there was indication in-game of him affecting stuff beyond the universe or a statement about other dimensions tho (in game, again), that would make the possibly more viable imo.

If there was indication in-game of him affecting stuff beyond the universe or a statement about other dimensions tho (in game, again), that would make the possibly more viable imo.
Lad pulled up to Freddy's world and killed him lol
Also I don't really see how him having interdimensional range is somehow gonna much help in proving that he's Low 2-C

Back