• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hello I am Flumpty Bumpty. I am a egg. I am immune to the CRT

Him stumbling and falling down is Low 2-C, so him actively attacking someone should probably be higher, no?
I mean yeah but he wont destroy time and space with every blow. His opponent will just take an Low 2-C attack to the face

Considering the quote, seems to me he doesn't always use the low 2-C energy (since if he always did, there wouldn't be a possibly in the first place). I take it he just doesn't bust space-time unless he actually falls.

Although, wouldn't falling mean that he's so heavy that his weight going at finite speed breaks the space-time continuum? Which would mean that him just standing would be a Low 2-C feat lol

Although, wouldn't falling mean that he's so heavy that his weight going at finite speed breaks the space-time continuum? Which would mean that him just standing would be a Low 2-C feat lol
Nah, It could be him just exploding him self after the fall, there is too little info to make assumptions like that

any mistakes?

I mean it wouldn't make sense for him to have 9-B durability and have Low 2-C AP by falling. If I fall and destroy a building is my durability not 8-C?
If he destroys himself in the process, it would make sense.

any mistakes?
Why he lost his 9-B Ap?

Physically throwing a rock is technically a striking strength feat.

Just trough of a thing that may help Flumpty having creation and summoning of his fun house, in hard boiled mode he summons at least 4 new roons in the map trough the night, one can even be seen beingh lowered into the camera map

Back