• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flowey Addition

It should be a limited absorption since it's just for absorbing human souls

But then in other verse,it could fail absorbing it due to random reasons

Yes he should, but it should be added as a sub power under his Soul Manipulation.

"Soul Manipulation (can absorb human and monster souls, can attack the soul directly via SOUL magic)

Something like that.

Also @Juggerton, there is no reason to assume it would fail against a different verse unless the person he is trying to absorb has resistance to soul manip.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yes he should, but it should be added as a sub power under his Soul Manipulation.
"Soul Manipulation (can absorb human and monster souls, can attack the soul directly via SOUL magic)

Something like that.

Also @Juggerton, there is no reason to assume it would fail against a different verse unless the person he is trying to absorb has resistance to soul manip.
Yea but not every human is the same as in Ut

It should be sub power.But I am worried that it will soon become a NLF thread when it comes to verse vs verse because Ut supporters can be like OF stomps via killing weak ass human and absorbs their souls

Most human souls are not so powerful that 7 of them make you infinite multiverse tier. If anything, most souls outside UT would be weaker.

I think you misunderstand NLF. No one has said he can absorb any soul, or there is no soul he cannot absorb or something along those lines. So far all he's shown is the ability to absorb human souls that are already removed from their host, seeing as he needed to kill Frisk to get his soul and couldn't just absorb it straight out of his body, and a bunch of monster souls which are stated to be far weaker than human souls

Monarch Laciel said:
Most human souls are not so powerful that 7 of them make you infinite multiverse tier. If anything, most souls outside UT would be weaker.
I think you misunderstand NLF. No one has said he can absorb any soul, or there is no soul he cannot absorb or something along those lines. So far all he's shown is the ability to absorb human souls that are already removed from their host, seeing as he needed to kill Frisk to get his soul and couldn't just absorb it straight out of his body, and a bunch of monster souls which are stated to be far weaker than human souls
First,no but don't mind me.Its my opinion so seriously don't mind me saying the God tiers(especially OF) are not Multiversal

I meant that the amount of souls he can absorb since the maximum number is unknown.This is applied to Asriel as well

Back