• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Conceptual absorption for Yhwach

Read the profiles
I was asking about this:
I'm sure you didn't read the thread well enough. Names are accepted to be concept type 2 for bleach.
And he absorbed the title that is maintaining the existence of the worlds
From the scan there is nothing that shows a person name being Concept type 2. It's just that the concept of names are within Ichibe domain of control, and not the name itself being a concept type 2.

I was asking about this:

From the scan there is nothing that shows a person name being Concept type 2. It's just that the concept of names are within Ichibe domain of control, and not the name itself being a concept type 2.
Names are type 3 concept AFAIK but the means Ichibe manipulates them is type 2 so yea.

Where is it mentioned here in vsbtles, could you send me a link so we can see what can be considered concepts? For me, manipulating the name would just be manipulating information and nothing more.
Names are literally a metaphysical/abstract force that govern the attributes or being of a person or object. Nothing here can be inferred as information but it can be more easily inferred as concepts. Plus it's literally accepted on the profiles as being conceptual.

Names are literally a metaphysical/abstract force that govern the attributes or being of a person or object. Nothing here can be inferred as information but it can be more easily inferred as concepts. Plus it's literally accepted on the profiles as being conceptual.
I think I'll do something to change that soon, i don't know exactly how that counts as a concept that shapes all reality and other things.

Names are type 3 concept AFAIK but the means Ichibe manipulates them is type 2 so yea.
It depend on the verse. We have Ichibe CM affecting everything related to the concepts of "darkness" or "black", this will include stuff like color, night, names.... But those things aren't concept type 2, unless you have something to prove that they are concepts that govern reality .

We'll wait.
Sorry. I couldn’t find the thread.

As ichibei named everything within bleach inluding phenomenons, and can affect the entirety of the concept of name which alteration affects very foundation of existence, I don't see how that's not type 2.

And yeah name governs all of reality, that's what name "reio" literally does.

As ichibei named everything within bleach inluding phenomenons, and can affect the entirety of the concept of name which alteration affects very foundation of existence, I don't see how that's not type 2.
This only prove that Ichibe's power is CM2, I don't see anything about names being a type 2 or even type 3 concept.

Can give a proff without relying on Ichibe's power ?
"Reio" governs all of reality. No reio, all reality collapse. Reio is a name

"Reio" got slashed, worlds started collapsing, yhwach absorbed that fundamental aspect. Everything got stable again.

I don’t get why we are arguing what type that is, it can be added as -
" absorption (concept/fundamental)"

Why do you bring in people to argue for some crt you don’t even know they agree with

Like, no disrespect Adam, but please contact someone before making a crt 🙏🙏🙏
Bro these are almost only bleach people I'm familiar with on this wiki.
The crt is very straight forward, I didn’t think it should be discussed.

"Reio" governs all of reality. No reio, all reality collapse. Reio is a name
That's your argument ?

So, nothing special about Soul King except his name?
"Reio" got slashed, worlds started collapsing, yhwach absorbed that fundamental aspect. Everything got stable again.
The world isn't dependent on Soul king, just the separation of the world.
(His almighty power was used by the Five Noble Families as the foundation for splitting the original Universe into the world of Kishi, the world of Reishi, and Hueco Mundo)
Could you prove his death will affect reality on a conceptual level?

Well, he absorb the entity and as a side effect, he takes the name, no? He didn't absorb the name directly so would it really be absorption on a conceptual level?
Agree with it just being a side effect.

world isn't dependent on Soul king, just the separation of the world.

Could you prove his death will affect reality on a conceptual level?
Realities existence depends on it lol. Primordial world, current worlds aren’t same at all. If realities collapse, history of the worlds won't even be there.
Concept of death itself will change.

Stop derailing the thread. CRT is about yhwach having absorption on conceptual/fundamental level.

Realities existence depends on it lol. Primordial world, current worlds aren’t same at all. If realities collapse, history of the worlds won't even be there.
Concept of death itself will change.
Is it conceptual ?
Stop derailing the thread. CRT is about yhwach having absorption on conceptual/fundamental level.
Through absorbing SK, why can't you give an evidence to prove its a conceptual absorption?

I think I'll do something to change that soon, i don't know exactly how that counts as a concept that shapes all reality and other things.
It's pretty straightforward,Luffy. At least, this is how I understood it :

A person's name in Bleach pretty much defines a person's existence: qualities such as strength, and etc. Erase or change such a name and it'll fundamentality alter the subject in question.

It's an abstraction that governs reality and shapes it on a localized scale (the person in question). Which perfectly fits our standards for concept hax, in this case CM3 (you don't need name dropping).

It's pretty straightforward,Luffy. At least, this is how I understood it :

A person's name in Bleach pretty much defines a person's existence: qualities such as strength, and etc. Erase or change such a name and it'll fundamentality alter the subject in question.

It's an abstraction that governs reality and shapes it on a localized scale (the person in question). Which perfectly fits our standards for concept hax, in this case CM3 (you don't need name dropping).
So, it has more to do with cosmology than the names, now it makes perfect sense.

So, it has more to do with cosmology than the names, now it makes perfect sense.
what a weird take.
It doesn’t have anything to do with cosmology.

"Concept X affects all realities"- these are CM 2, CM 1.
Read this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Manipulation

Localized concepts are type 3. Reio is not a localized concept, it's universal. So either CM2 or CM1.

Again, I'm here to upgrade yhwach's absorption on funfamental/conceptual level which is very straight forward. But people have been derailing it by bringing up whether names in bleach are concept type 2 or 3.

what a weird take.
It doesn’t have anything to do with cosmology.

"Concept X affects all realities"- these are CM 2, CM 1.
Read this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Conceptual_Manipulation

Localized concepts are type 3. Reio is not a localized concept, it's universal. So either CM2 or CM1.

Again, I'm here to upgrade yhwach's absorption on funfamental/conceptual level which is very straight forward. But people have been derailing it by bringing up whether names in bleach are concept type 2 or 3.
It makes more sense to have CM3 to be a type that can be changed by the believes, instead of just being "localized"

It makes more sense to have CM3 to be a type that can be changed by the believes, instead of just being "localized"
Disagree. Affect by beliefs is still type 2.
Current CM 3 is it would affect only specific target in question. While type 1,2 would affect entiretu of reality.

It's a bit weird. I'd say the name "Reio" is more so attached to his abilities and power which govern reality rather than the name "Reio" being a universal concept.
This is irrelevant to yhwach having absorption on conceptual /fundamental.
Reio is symbolic idea to people. I don’t get how it's not universal concept when this is the very idea of god and needed for all realities to even exist. Without someone with title reio there will be no SS, human world, hueco mundo etc etc.
We can discuss this in bleach general thread. For now pls stop derailing the thread.

Back