• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VersusJunkie54 said:
TeenAngel101 said:
V E C T O R S , S O N
Even then, how the **** is Accelerator gonna damage Flash? If Flash so much lifts a finger in his direction, Accelerator becomes so many atoms.
Also, what part of V E C T O R S didn't you understand?

Pointing me to a power page doesn't convince me in the slightest. You have to explain HOW Accelerator is going to harm him exactly. Are you forgetting that he has up to 4-B dura?

Gargoyle One said:
@Junkie
Quantic matter destruction can beat 4B Dura.

Anyway, close this spite.
True. But you are all forgetting that if Flash even has a muscle twitch in Accelerator's direction, he's dead.

But yeah this stomp/spite thread needs to be closed.

VersusJunkie54 said:
True. But you are all forgetting that if Flash even has a muscle twitch in Accelerator's direction, he's dead.
Does that muscle twitch have V E C T O R S ?!?!

TeenAngel101 said:
Seriously, just move it to F&G. Don't close, man.
Then why didn't you put it in F&G in the first place? How could you not see that this is a serious mismatch, and only has a place in that category???

VersusJunkie54 said:
Then why didn't you put it in F&G in the first place? How could you not see that this is a serious mismatch, and only has a place in that category???
Why didn't you?

Anyways Flash goes back in time to before Accelerator got his powers and snaps his neck, game over

It's a Fun and Games thread now so it doesn't matter, that's my suggestion for fun

Tbh I don't understand why this is a mismatch. The flash's speed and AP literally does not matter here because of '''vectors manipulation'''.

Back