• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Flash & Garou upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garou stated his previous form would have been defeated easily by Flash. His previous form damaged golden sperm, and defeated him.

We don't have a profile for Golden Sperm (whoever or whatever the hell that is)

Ok thanks Cropfist, I saw that profile but I didn't see Golden Sperm next to his name so I didn't think it was him or it.

So what I'm getting from the OP is...

Garou is 7-A and stated Flashy Flash can beat him.

Flashy Flash is 7-A

But Golden Sperm is 6-C even though 7-A Garou beat him.

So what are you trying to do Downgrade Golden Sperm to 7-A or Upgrade Garou and Flashy Flash to 6-C?

Garou was steadily getting stronger, so it's logical to believe by the time he met golden sperm he was already 6-C.

Well I'm not very knowledgeable about OPM so I can't say much, just need to wait for the staff members to comment.

You should probably change the name of the Thread to "Flashy Flash and Garou OPM Upgrade" that way people won't get confused and think this is about Flash from DC Comics cause that's what I thought at first when I saw the thread on the Content revision board.

Fuhrer Ugly harmed her because psykos did a sneak attack, and cause her powers to vanish temporarily, and her defences were down.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Onepunch-Man--ONE----071?id=321585#11

By the time GS came around she had time to recover some. She even casually blew away ENW a monster who 3 S class heroes were having trouble with.

http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man-ONE/Onepunch-Man--ONE----079?id=321593#6

Also Fuhrer Ugly got foddered by weakened Bang in one shot. Flash > Human Garou (Post limiter) > Human Garou (Pre limit broken) > Overgrown rover > Bang > weakened bang.

Tatsumaki was weakened the entire time. It's even explicitly stated that if she weren't weakened she'd beat Ogon.

Also before she defeats ENW she says that using any more power will make her hurt for the next few days. How is that "casual"?

If anything, this point furthers that defeating Tatsumaki in this state isn't too impressive. Since she clearly has a bit of difficulty defeating a 7-B. Which wouldn't be the case were she High 6-C.

Even if we're to say she's gotten somewhat stronger by the time she encountered Ogon, we don't powerscale someone if they beat a person who was in a weakened state that they would've lost to if not in that weakened state.

"Character A is City level, and Character B was able to survive attacks from or harm Character A. However Character A was holding back, restricting themselves, not putting their all into their attacks or was in a weakened state during the fight, then it is not safe to asses that Character B has City level AP or durability." - this site's page on what is and isn't viable powerscaling.

Ogon needs to be downgraded, since he only defeated Tatsumaki while she was in a weakened state and it was explicitly said he would've lost had Tatsumaki not been weakened. Therefore we don't know how much he actually scales to full powered Tatsumaki and can't make assumptions. He'll still be At least 7-A for the reasons I explained.

She squashed 10,000 black sperm moments after that. With no problem.

Also later when she fought Saitama. She said that she couldnt bend Monster garou, GS. Grouping them together as they were clearly leagues above every other monster there.

Also one Said that she would win, but never said if it was an easy win.

Thus, even in this state she could effortlessly kill dragon level threats. Where as Monsters on Garou, and GS level were too strong to defeat in that state.

https://i.imgur.com/diI2o6y.jpg

1. So she suddenly became far stronger out of nowhere? Either way Kuroi Seishis are also fodder 7-Bs. Being able to easily kill a bunch of them doesn't immediately indicate being High 6-C.

2. "Leagues above every other monster there" just makes him At least 7-A like I said unless he has feats that are High 6-C, or legitamately powerscales to High 6-Cs.

3. Doesn't matter. Again powerscaling doesn't work this way. If someone was explicitly in a weakened state when you fought them, you don't get to powerscale to them in their full power. Especially when it's confirmed you'd lose to them full power.

4. "Even in that state she could effortlessly kill Dragon level threats." So can Bang. He's only 7-A.

Basically when a character fights someone who's in a weakened state and would've lost to them at full power, character doesn't scale to them at full power. And it has to be proven that both weakened state and full power are the same tier as each other. Nothing suggests weakened Tatsumaki is still High 6-C, therefore we have to just rate Kuroi At least 7-A.

Garou had to transform in order to even beat him. That transformation put him at the level were he could tank a casual punch from saitama.

"Even in that state she could effortlessly kill Dragon level threats." So can Bang. He's only 7-A.

Bang got stopped by psykos. GS wouldnt have. Also no reason GS should be the same tier as Bang. Amai mask stated that even if they all attacked GS full on it still wouldnt have been an easy task. After stated they couldnt defeat him.

Also Tatsumakis power was still so strong that they were waiting on her stamina to run out to kill her. If psykos was strong enough, or anyone there then she wouldnt have said that.

Ryukama is right, to be upgraded a tier through powerscaling you would half to fodderize lots of people in the same tier and the bigger the tier the more people you half to beat.

I could be 2x stronger then someone and be out of their league.

My point is being able to effortlessly kill a Dragon level doesn't make you High 6-C since even 7-As can do that.

Yeah Ogon is much stronger than Bang I agree. That's "At least 7-A" unless you find any feats for him that are High 6-C or him legitamately powerscaling to a High 6-C. Not him fighting one in a weakened state who they couldn't beat otherwise, which is non-viable powerscaling.

Are we really downgrading him? He has the strength of 10 trillion city level characters combined into himself. Island level is very logical.

We've never stacked them up like that. Or else he'd have a highly exaggerated rating like in the Tier 5 range.

Either way yes I want to downgrade him. He has no feats suggesting he is High 6-C and doesn't actually powerscale to a High 6-C.

When was it stated he has the strength of 10 trillion City level Characters?.

You mean her durability negating chi manipulation that even if it was an actual AP attack it'd be High 6-A/5-B PIS if we're saying that's the form of MG scales to Boros?

No that is not a High 6-C feat.

Especially since, again, we have confirmation he couldn't do that to her at full power.

Would'nt be PIS. She was only trying to break GS neck, which she unleashed her full power on Monster Garou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back