• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Punch Man: The Cum gets Revamped

Recon1511

He/Him
Yeah it's a profile revamp for Black Sperm, this is the current profile:

This is my revamped version also thanks to Kachon for helping me with some tabbers:

Fixed: P&A section with reworded justifications, added scans and references in general to the profile.

Added: Underground Mobility and Acrobatics to his P&A. Platinum Sperm has Acid Resistance since like Golden Sperm he should have the anti corrosive properties of Platinum. His range now varies from Below Standard Melee Range (Small bodies) up to Several Meters with Shapeshifting and Elasticity (Large bodies and elasticity). Tens of Kilometers with Sperm Tsunami.
Also expanded his Notable Attacks/Techniques and Weaknesses section and I finally added a gallery to the profile.

Anyways, that would be it for our favorite cum monster, for now...

Looks good although I disagree with that reasoning for Platinum's resistance to Corrosion Inducement. The actual reasoning should be that much like gold, Platinum is also one of the most resistant materials to Corrosion even more so than gold.

Back