• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fixing Frisk's page

Powers and Abilities mention's Frisk's moves but her Notable Moves/Techniques does not.

The Powers and Abilities should be sorted so they don't appear to be in a random order.

Typos ("with they jet pack", "oozone", Papyrus should be capitalized, etc).

Higher Lifting Strength:Frisk pushed a giant snowball as big as them just to play a game

Hax the page doesn't have:

Invulnerability viaPost-Hit Invulnerability (Frisk has INV even without items)

Fully heals every time they SAVE

Death Manipulation; Can use a Betrayal Kill, which instantly kills someone who doesn't want to fight, once they have calmed down their opponent

Senses a door opening all the way from Snowdi

Senses a phone signal getting deflected, and could tell you exactly what did it

4th Wall Awareness

Can perceive past events by being unconscious, even ones they weren't even alive during

Better showing of Frisk's intelligence:

Bested Asgore in a fight, who has been alivefor at least 5,000 years, not to mention had been training specifically to fight humans for millennia, fought in the front lines in a war against humans and was one of the only survivors, and had killed 6 humans in the past

recognize complex 3D shapes with a glance, even ones that Chara was unable to do the same with Can recognize complex 3D shapes with a glance, even ones that Chara was unable to do the same with

Perfectly understands and uses a language spoken only by wiggling and has an entire conversation in that way, despite first seeing it only moments before

Frisk was able to pass through the CORE even though Mettaton deliberately changed its layout to exactly counter Frisk's deduction so that she would get lost and perish

Death Manip and Invulnerability is a no, but I guess everything else is ok. Probably not tho

Post-Hit Invulnerability is a game mechanic, you can't use that.

The SAVE is done through Determination, which Frisk already recieves their regen from.

Post-Hit Invulnerability is bullshit

Healing is already on the page

Death Manipulation is also bullshit

I'm pretty sure retrocognition is for the Player

Fourth Wall Awareness is too vague.

INV is a STAT just like ATK and DEF. Unless you want to tell me SPEED is a game mechanic too.

Healing the way mentioned in this thread is not on the page, the only Regenerationn mentioned is with large amounts of DT.

That's literally what Death Manipulation is.

The "Player" technically isn't even a canon character.

No....

Monsters are weak to killing intent and you're stabbing them while their back is turned

That is not Death Manip

Invulnerability is obviously a game mechanic.

Death Manip isn't one, it's killing someone off-gard. Like Edward said, monsters are weak to killing intent + are weaker if they don't want to fight, it's stated in Snowdin's library. You can see this against Asgore for example, if you eat Toriel's pie.

Senses thing and 4th Wall awareness are only from the narrator, the last being the narrator who is just joking.

Retrocognition is too vague.

It has it's own STAT, that's like saying ATK, DEF, and HP are all game mechanics too.

It's not killing intent as it's timing of the attack, not the amount they want to kill the opponent.

There is no proof that Frisk doesn't know everything the narrator knows. It would be a bogus claim to state otherwise.

Harry Potter, for example, has a similar thing on his page, except it's what WILL happen that he needs to see instead of things that HAVE happened that he needs to see.

Having it's own value doesn't mean it's not a game mechanic.

It's still what my second part said.

There is also no proof of Frisk knowing everything the narrator knows.

It even has it's own equippable items that increase it.

Oh yeah, didn't see that. Nowhere does it say Monsters are weaker if they don't want to fight, in fact it counteracts the main point of the story. And the Toriel's Pie thing wasn't because he didn't want to fight.

Except every time it says Frisk found or did something, etc.

In RPG, we have items that increase critical hit, and critical hit is still a game mechanic. Same for INV. You can also make a comparison with the "Stach" stats in Mario & Luigi games.

I already said that it was said in Snowdin's library, the books inside this library give some lore information about this.

Narrator knowing everything Frisk know =/= Frisk knowing everything the narrator know. So your example don't really work.

We just assume they give the user a higher chance to do more damage. And Post-Hit Invulnerability is a certain thing. Stats aren't canon in Mario & Luigi games, and even then we could say this gives them Extreme Luck, very similar to the exact same thing that Fallout protagonists have.

Snowdin's library says monsters are weak against murder intentions, but they do NOT say that monsters get weaker if they don't want to fight.

You can't use your own statements to debunk the evidence I used.

STATs prove otherwise, and in every single scenario except Papyrus in Genocide, which is a result of his abilities.

Most of the things the narrator says is connected to Frisk. And the material I showed in the first place directly shows Frisk interacting with the narrator.

STATS prove my point too, Asgore example is one of the best example. You can't really go against a thing which is directly monsters' lore and biology. Genocide example don't work, since the books make a distinction between "being struck with evil tough" and "defense weaken if don't want to fight". Have you look at the video I have send?

How the narrator making a joke is a proof of 4th wall awareness? Also, since the narrator is implied to be Chara, this shouldn't be 4th Wall at all.

I would continue to argue, but I realize that even if I disproved you somebody else would say I'm wrong.

At no point did the narrator say a joke. You could argue he did at the beginning, but saying Frisk had no part in it would be blatant downplay. At no point is the narrator implied to be Chara either, that's complete headcanon.

The killing intent stuff is a weakness of monsters, not an ability of frisk.

Back