• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five random characters/weapons on this wiki are forced to solo your favorite verse

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Exactly what it says on the tin, you basically select five completely random pages from this wiki (Not anything like the SBA page or identical, categories, verses or the like) and tell me how well they do against your favorite verse. You have to explain how it would go out if speed is equalized or not with SBA covering the other rules. You can use verses not on this wiki or on other wikis (If that makes saikou happy xddd)

If you get a weapon, they have to grow arms/legs and adapt the powers and abilities they have as if they are being wielded by somebody (I.E, a sword with the ability to fire lasers will grow arms and legs and fire lasers as. Or a sword with the ability to generate forefields will generate forcefields). The weapons will gain the speed of the person that it is normally wielded by (E.G, a knife is wielded at Superhuman speeds by a person named Joe, so the sword will move at Superhuman speeds).

To ensure that the characters/weapons are completely random, use this link:

Special:Random

Anyways, I will start, using this cancerous trash as my favorite verse because I am an IRL nerd.

The five characters randomly picked are:

Dobra

Chesnaught

Yuya Mirokuji

Nagisa Suzushiro

Enel

If speed is unequalized, lego boi obliterates with the possible exception of Nagisa. Speed equalized, Nagisa uses concept hax to durability neg lego boi.

Well BANLK it is but very narrow tbh I am somewhat giving a lowball otherwise verses like masada or sonic verses end the randoms above even worst like a middle ground somewhat :p

Maxim Horvath - Sorcerer's apprentice

Verona - Durarara

Arthur Pendregon - DxD

Dedede's stick - Kirby

Godzilla - Godzilla in Hell

Edison troll their ass to oblivion if it's Friday, permanently mindwipe them and make the rest of their life as miserable as he could imagine if it's Wednesday. ggwp

Don't really have a favorite so guess I'll just go with Dragon Ball for the first one with speed equal.

Soma Yukihira

Lapi

Sans

The Authority

Altair (Re:Creators)

So here we basically have Authority dying straight away. Soma can posssibly take out some of the characters like Beerus and Whis with his cooking than dies. Lapin just annoys the heck out of them with her resurrection but than gets sealed. Altair kills practically everybody except for some. Sans kills the rest that can't be killed by Altair as long as he can stay alive till than. Overall I'd say they have a really high chance to solo Dragon Ball if Sans is alive which speeds up the process. Otherwise Altair probably just summons somebody like Selesia to seal the characters she can't kill with Ionian Aphoria.

Yeah I have insane luck with these for some reason. The last thread with this I got ZeedMillenniumon as a partner. And in another previous one I got Ultraman King (God of Monster fighters) vs God Mountain (God of Monsters)

I always seem to get characters I know for some reason.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
But why DB tho?
My favorite three are PMMm, Dragon Ball And Digimon. I'm doing one for PMMM after eating a late Lunch.

Watch me somehow get a PMMM character fighting PMMM.

Well as I promised Puella Magi Verse Speed Equal as always.

Haruka Kaminogi

Composite Human

Illumina

Homura (Senran Kagura)

Susanoo

Well I didn't get any Puella Magi Characters but this time I got a Homura. Though it's kinda a bummer I didn't get Mamika since I could've made a joke about her being a Magical Girl who's name is pretty much Mami + Madoka.

Well I don't know most of these characters here but judging from their stats seems like most of them won't even get past the Mid Tiers of the Puella Magi Verse. Susanoo probably stops at the city lvl magical girls. Illumina gets wrecked by the God Tiers. Haruka I have no idea how her ability works so I'm not really sure but she probably also gets wrecked by the God Tiers.

Well I've been kind of binging on Tezuka works lately so I guess Tezuka Multiverse/Astro Boy.

Let's see:

Allegretto shouldn't be an issue. Omega Factor's cast ar all Star level. Jarvan is also pretty much toast given even the weakest mainstream Astro Boy is 7-A (the Nigerian version doesn't count). S-36 is a non-entity and Maria's abilities don't appear to be combat applicable given their nature.

...And a random 1-A out of nowhere.

Well onto Digimo this is probably the hardest verse to beat. Speed equalized

Bill Cipher

Zeno

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Kirby

Composite Virus

Long Version: Kirby eats fodders which starts the war and gets him killed. If Bill wasn't downgraded he would've soloed Digimon too bad. Zeno probably kills some 2-C Digimon but than gets killed right after. Composite Virus spreads itself doesn't kill much. Mr.Mxyzptlk kills High Tiers and below gets killed by Top Tiers.

Short Version: They all get soloed by the multiversal coffee. All of them except Kirby because Kirby eats anything. Kirby is confirmed to be Possibly High Multiverse Lvl.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Donatello_(2012)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kick-Ass

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Souketsu

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Venom_Clairvoyant

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Gun_God

Vs

Ultraman Series

Ultramen speed stomps, then hax stomp (Believe it or not), and sheer AP Stomp. Just a stomp in general.

Alternatively, my other one is another Tokusatsu called Kamen Rider. Still a stomp in favour of riders.

And my third fav would be Warhammer.

Dear god they're so f*cked against the Warhammer Verse.

Back