• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five Nights at Freddy's Downgrades

Several animatronics could be given 9-C because they attack by lunging at the player. I'm saying this in case they still have the og animatronics in 10-A, probably 9-C. I missed a bit of the conversation in this thread.

Couldn't we use KE in the case of Foxy? he literally lunges at the security guard. Unless someone wants to assume that Foxy breaks into pieces after lunging at the guard xd.
This would be pretty funny, not gonna lie. But he need to survive to put the guard inside the costume later

Several animatronics could be given 9-C because they attack by lunging at the player. I'm saying this in case they still have the og animatronics in 10-A, probably 9-C. I missed a bit of the conversation in this thread.
This thread derealled a lot to be fair. And It's surprisig but most animatronics don't really jump into the player, most kinda appear in their face from bellow

Foxy, puppet, T.bonnie, T.Chica and maybe Mangle are actually the only ones that jump into the player for the jumpscare from the original games if I remenver correctly... maybe Funtime foxy too. I'm not considering non phisical animatronics and the Ultimate custon night ones too

Well, here the weight of Withered Foxy was calculated at 73.10583678521395 kg and here the speed of his jumpscare was calculated at 4.8963 m/s (and it seems to me the most accurate calculation), that would be a KE of 876.310662195 J, so FNaF stays in 9-C.

The speed calc accepted, but it looks like we still need Foxy's weight calc accepted.

Well, here the weight of Withered Foxy was calculated at 73.10583678521395 kg and here the speed of his jumpscare was calculated at 4.8963 m/s (and it seems to me the most accurate calculation), that would be a KE of 876.310662195 J, so FNaF stays in 9-C.

The speed calc accepted, but it looks like we still need Foxy's weight calc accepted.
Not really, at least in dura but only the leaping animatronics should be comparable to that in AP, and only for their leaping atack

POV: Your spinoff gets a crt accepted before you

that’s still not valid as foxy is not attacking with his kinetic energy, he is jumping at the guard to bite them

OrnateGrandAmurratsnake-max-1mb.gif
he clearly bites you. the jumpscare animation ends with your head in his jaw.

there is not sufficient evidence that foxy’s power is directly correlated to his speed here, so it does not meet our guidelines for kinetic energy calcs.

Last edited:

there is not sufficient that foxy’s power is directly correlated to his speed here, so it does not meet our guidelines for kinetic energy calcs.
It to me looks like he is about to plunge his long ass snout into the night guards head tbh.
(I know it's meant for him to biting the guard)

Last edited:

there is not sufficient that foxy’s power is directly correlated to his speed here, so it does not meet our guidelines for kinetic energy calcs.
My fella, we arenito saying "foxy bite = his kinetic energy" we are saying that whem a robot jumps at your face you will get crushed by It, and I have given you an entire explanation of why this should be used

Not to mention he still need to survive that leap

And tell me, will foxy stop in mid Air to bite the guard or will his entire body crush the guard after the jump?

My fella, we arenito saying "foxy bite = his kinetic energy" we are saying that whem a robot jumps at your face you will get crushed by It, and I have given you an entire explanation of why this should be used

Not to mention he still need to survive that leap

And tell me, will foxy stop in mid Air to bite the guard or will his entire body crush the guard after the jump?
did you not ******* read the kinetic energy guidelines i sent here

did you not ******* read the kinetic energy guidelines i sent hehook
yes
Like, For the scooper It's clearly using high speed strikes to hook Itself in the anomatronics and pull their insides out, and ballora is taking punches from this thing before It could "Hook" on her

And look at the "trowing objects at high speeds" foxy jumping on the guard is literaly him trowing him self at a target in intention of causing harm

I do think this kinnetic energy values are usable, the scooper for clearly having It's force delivered from speed abd LS separetedly (hooking and puling) and foxy for trowing a object(him self) with the intention of harm, otherwise he probable. Could just run into the guard face like the other animatronics do(Foxy is ecentric with his kills)

"He bites you because Idk it looks like he bites you"
that’s clearly what’s meant to be happening. same goes for mangle’s animation.

foxy pounces on the player in this animation, and your point is basically that, theoretically, the kinetic energy from this would crush the night guard. that won’t cut it.

“Fiction often treats the speed with which a character can move himself as unrelated to their attack power. As such feats like just running or carrying a small object, like another character, should only be used if the fiction has made clear that the speed of the movement correlates to the character's power or if the character uses the fast moving object to attack.”

so this feat is not valid unless scott comes out and explicitly states that foxy is attacking with his kinetic energy here.

And look at the "trowing objects at high speeds" foxy jumping on the guard is literaly him trowing him self at a target in intention of causing harm
you’re twisting the words on the page.
no, jumping at someone does not count as throwing an object at high speeds which are stated to be directly correlated to the power of the moving object.
the scooper for clearly having It's force delivered from speed abd LS separetedly (hooking and puling)
great! where was this explicitly stated?

that’s clearly what’s meant to be happening. same goes for mangle’s animation.

foxy pounces on the player in this animation, and your point is basically that, theoretically, the kinetic energy from this would crush the night guard. that won’t cut it.

“Fiction often treats the speed with which a character can move himself as unrelated to their attack power. As such feats like just running or carrying a small object, like another character, should only be used if the fiction has made clear that the speed of the movement correlates to the character's power or if the character uses the fast moving object to attack.”

so this feat is not valid unless scott comes out and explicitly states that foxy is attacking with his kinetic energy here.
Fella, this is not the point of the kinetic energy calc, foxy still would still need to survive the jump, this is to get their dura, not their AP

And for AP you could also make a point that foxy is using the kinetic energy of the jump so his bite is more devastating

We also have animatronics like T.bonnie that jump less mouth first and more face first, trough saying their AP comes from kinetic energy isn't the main point still

you’re twisting the words on the page.
no, jumping at someone does not count as throwing an object at high speeds which are stated to be directly correlated to the power of the moving object.

great! where was this explicitly stated?
I think we really ahould just as the opnion of a adm or a mod about this especific situation

The fact it basically punch ballora the first 2 times instead of breaking her

Fella, this is not the point of the kinetic energy calc, foxy still would still need to survive the jump, this is to get their dura, not their AP
it doesn’t matter though lol you still can’t do that
And for AP you could also make a point that foxy is using the kinetic energy of the jump so his bite is more devastating
no you couldn’t. that isn’t made clear in the games at all, you are literally speculating at this point

this has nothing to do with the crt but intentionally leaving people on read for hours and then saying “sorry didn’t see this” is really funny and everyone should do it

this has nothing to do with the crt but intentionally leaving people on read for hours and then saying “sorry didn’t see this” is really funny and everyone should do it
We have so many fnaf crts open and none of them are being evaluated I wanna cry

Back