• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Force to Soul Eater - Death and Asura

“Counter my point” mf I was never in an argument with you 🗿

I simply brought forth the evidence that Adolla was the Kishin to the table and all you responded with is “not reading that but I disagree.”

If anything it’s incumbent upon you to disprove my points considering you’re the ones who disagree with the position of the Kishin being Adolla.
Read the rest of the post then?

idk the three eyes on both of the characters is kinda impossible to just hand wave as "eh it doesnt matter" lmao
The three eyes.

Adolla still existing after Fire Force’s conclusion.

The Kishin being “fear” and “madness” itself which are both things that make up Adolla.

Fire Force being a prequel to Soul Eater.

Yeah it’s pretty hard to hand wave it all away lmao.

To chrome, yes he was tired, chapter 299/300

Souls got stronger because death took pyrokineses away, chapter 303

The rest of the story where the feats are beyond infinitely weaker and their aren’t any universal statements
Every feat does not need to be even remotely the same, that would literally be them destroying their universe lmao. what are you even saying atp

This isn’t even a counter you clearly have nothing left to say
It is a counter, you tried bringing up that often times ruling existence is contextually about power and I'm saying this is fiction, we don't base other verse's statements on other verse's interpretations for their scaling. You literally tried making an argument about consistency across different verses to limit Soul Eater.

Every feat does not need to be even remotely the same, that would literally be them destroying their universe lmao. what are you even saying atp
You don’t need to destroy a universe to have universal feats. And when the feats are planetary at best there’s an issue
It is a counter, you tried bringing up that often times ruling existence is contextually about power and I'm saying this is fiction, we don't base other verse's statements on other verse's interpretations for their scaling. You literally tried making an argument about consistency across different verses to limit Soul Eater.
It’s literally all up for interpretation that’s how scaling works

0299-007.png

Posted it earlier, you aren't reading any of my linked scans are you

You don’t need to destroy a universe to have universal feats. And when the feats are planetary at best there’s an issue
Not my point, my point is that there is never a time where a portion of the universe needed to be destroyed, so why argue it? Not to mention this is literally only for at most 2 or 3 characters in Soul Eater who scale this high, who gives a f about other feats not being relative to the god tiers who mostly don't even fight??

It’s literally all up for interpretation that’s how scaling works
Yeah and right now your interpretation is not accurate to the narrative of the verse that Cyber and Maitreya have established and from what I see most agree with it.

Can you read? That says those who has strong souls became stronger not that death made their souls stronger
….after pyrokinesis was confiscated…,

Tell me, who confiscated pyrokinesis (and thus made powerful souls stronger.)

….after pyrokinesis was confiscated…,

Tell me, who confiscated pyrokinesis (and thus made powerful souls stronger.)
Bro your reading comprehension is lacking. Nothing states taking away pyrokinesis made the souls stronger

Jesus Christ what the **** is this shitslinging contest.

You were warned to tone down but instead you had to pull the "lacking reading comprehension" card, and you doubled down on that even. If that isn't report-worthy, IDK what is.

Chrome's arguments aren't convincing.

I'm still in agreement with Fire Force and Soul Eater being in the same universe, that's blatant, and i'm also in agreement that Soul Eater characters can be scaled from feats done in Fire Force, the evidence provided by Cyber is more convincing compared to Chrome's passive aggressive incredulity.

Report me for what? If what I’ve said is enough to scare you i just know the real world is kicking your ass.

Chrome's arguments aren't convincing.

I'm still in agreement with Fire Force and Soul Eater being in the same universe, that's blatant, and i'm also in agreement that Soul Eater characters can be scaled from feats done in Fire Force, the evidence provided by Cyber is more convincing compared to Chrome's passive aggressive incredulity.
Bro you really went ahead and switched to Hades for the pfp

Back