• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

Just saying, but even if the Tier 1 stuff doesn’t pass, FEH will definitely be really high into 2-A. Considering the fact that The Astral Plane is 2-A, and Sharena didn’t get thanosed when she mentioned Valla in Askr so that ca…

It would appear I've been informed that our speed for Meteor is incorrect, in that a meteor pulled from space is actually 11000 m/s rather than 20000

It's also possible that the pixel scaling on the calc itself is incorrect, in that it may be measuring the explosion caused by the meteor rather than the meteor itself

Actually, the 11,000 m/s is used if the meteor fell during the night. 20,000 m/s is what we use if it was day time. The light sky assumes it was daytime.

Actually no, the meteor was not exploding; it was covered in fire and the coloring is hard to see. But the width of the meteor fairly accurate for the pixel scaling. If anything, the height could be a little off, but it is sphericalish and shouldn't change too much. Also didn't Three Houses make meteors much larger?

It's large enough to hit 5 units where as the meteor in FE4-FE5 only hit one. Also the meteor that falls on your head in the animation isn't even the entire meteor's size. Someone actually did a calculation and noted even lowballing it got Low 7-C results. And if the entire meteor was used, it appeared to be something Low 7-B at bare minimum. Forgot their user name, but it was someone who had Toph as their avatar I remembered.

It's large enough to hit 5 units where as the meteor in FE4-FE5 only hit one. Also the meteor that falls on your head in the animation isn't even the entire meteor's size. Someone actually did a calculation and noted even lowballing it got Low 7-C results. And if the entire meteor was used, it appeared to be something Low 7-B at bare minimum. Forgot their user name, but it was someone who had Toph as their avatar I remembered.
You must mean Plum, which mean this is the calc you're probably thinking of

Yup, that's the one. I hope PlumCrayfish is doing alright as they were a cool user.

@Armorchompy Kepekley is the one who brought it up in my blog. And someone like DontTalkDT might confirm the atmosphere functions differently during the day time and there's more air pressure. Thus escape velocity would require more speed.

Yup, that's the one. I hope PlumCrayfish is doing alright as they were a cool user.

@Armorchompy Kepekley is the one who brought it up in my blog. And someone like DontTalkDT might confirm the atmosphere functions differently during the day time and there's more air pressure. Thus escape velocity would require more speed.
Yeah they doing fine. To keep a long story short, lost the motivation in participating in the site. They might lurk a bit, but said that they doesn't have plan to participate much anytime soon.

I seen in this thread where DontTalkDT and Kepekley23 talk about it that I remember

I didn’t notice this detail before, but aside from Claude and Byleth, Marianne canonically has to survive Verdant Wind, since she appears in the ending mural.

Same with Hubert for CF.

just something I thought was neat

Monke sounds like the name of a monk. But yeah, I remember that boss fight.

E84XeLiXEAQfyHi

HES HERE

So...As a character who has no combative relevance or known abilities in his main game: Can Heroes' Gatekeeper get his own page justified by this being a defining interpretation of the character?

With extreme bias, I'd say probably.

I mean, technically none of the Brave Heroes are actually the same character as in canon, we'd probably refer to them as "Brave HeroName" and any other version would fall under "HeroName (Fire Emblem Heroes)" imo

Gatekeeper deserves a page (because i like him)

but jokes aside this version is definitely notable enough

I was wondering this, but would anyone be opposed to having a Heroes key for everyone? I think we already do this for some profiles with alternate versions iirc. (Like Dragalia Lost, and soon-to-be DB Xenoverse/Heroes)

Not to mention Heroes is mainline, so it isn't exactly a non-canon spinoff

I was wondering this, but would anyone be opposed to having a Heroes key for everyone? I think we already do this for some profiles with alternate versions iirc. (Like Dragalia Lost, and soon-to-be DB Xenoverse/Heroes)

Not to mention Heroes is mainline, so it isn't exactly a non-canon spinoff
I was originally on board for this idea, and still am, but it's been one of those things that never seems to get steam.

Back