• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Only 16 characters can enter and speed is equal for all fight and no crazy haxs are allowed. You can only pick two characters and only two characters can be from the same verse (and it can't be a AP stomp) As Town level is from baseline to high end is 17.24 times difference (5.8 Kilotons to 100 killotons) that means only characters can only be as strong as 40.6 kilotons (they can't be any higher then 41 kilotons at max)

1. Weiss schnee
2. Hazel Rainart
3. Brynhildr
4. Grima (first key
5. Ladybug (second key and no Miraculous Ladybug)
6. Stormy Weather (second key and no environmental destruction)
7. Zombie Ryuma
8.Knight
9. Obèlix
10. Deepa
11. Cube God (Realm of the Mad God)
12. sayaka miki (first key)
13. Aang (Avatar State (Kid))
14.Blueno
15.Naruto Uzumaki (Part II: Pre-War Arc) (first key)
16. Bigby Wolf

Round 1:
Cube God (Realm of the Mad God) vs Grima
Knight vs hazel Rainart
Zombie ryuma vs Naruto uzumaki (part ||: pre-war arc)
Obèlix vs aang
Sayaka miki vs Weiss schnee
Ladybug vs deepa
Blueno vs stormy weather
Brynhildr vs bigby wolf

Last edited:
Brynhildr maybe? It would be up to you whether you give her an army of High 8-C fodder Einherjar or not.
Edit: I should maybe mention that the Spear of Destroying Lightning IIRC has not demonstrated to destroy souls without killing the physical body first.

Last edited:
If we allow 2 nominations then I might also throw in this big boy

Last edited:
Boro from Boruto not sure if he can be used.

Boro from Boruto not sure if he can be used.
Pretty sure his disease manipulation counts as Hax.

20210813_170043.png

The matches

Alright who here is stronger then 40.6 kilotons except for Jhonny as he is town level+. So of course he is above 40.6 kilotons

Last edited:
Alright he goes as well
There wasn't an AP stomp in the fight Johnny was in.

Can't you just remove the rule where the AP can't be more than 40.6 KT? Plus I calculated the high end for Town Level and it seems to 52.9 KT, or did I get that calculation completely wrong?

There wasn't an AP stomp in the fight Johnny was in.

Can't you just remove the rule where the AP can't be more than 40.6 KT? Plus I calculated the high end for Town Level and it seems to 52.9 KT, or did I get that calculation completely wrong?
He is higher then 40 kilotons so he is out

Brynhildr is 22.77696793002915 kt and Obelix 16.6 kt. So they should be fine. At least until I update some calcs.

He scales to Zoro who can also one shot people who are 35 killotons

As anyone in ennie's lobby can one shot 35 killotons

Back