• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

"and so the witch noscopes the dwarf king, prompting his transformation into a steampunk dragon"

That's mostly for when the character is a mostly immovable statue; pretty sure his wings would still be carrying all that weight

Pretty sure nobody read the manga, but I wonder if I could do Al vs Jedah

Cause like, Incomplete Dragon Lord sucks enough that you could argue Jedah could potentially outlast

Well, today is the Edelgard's, the Flame Emperor, birthday so... yeah

on2ko0p4xo671.jpg

Faerghast also realeased a definite version of his Edelgard's video:

Hey, remember the whole 'light from the heavens' thing that we were curious about applying to the Heroes cosmology?

Did we ever figure out what spells are described as coming from the heavens? I skimmed a bunch of light magic descriptions and couldn't find anything.

Thank ya. I know it can (and probably does), but I wanted to keep the spell in mind in case anything changes.

Anna finally appeared in a cutscene.

with this, the chibi animation, the current Tempest Trials, and the whole #BookIIContinues hashtag thing, I think that Book 2 is definitely gonna be revisited.

I feel like they're really hammering in both Fjorm, but also keep referencing the relationship she has with the summoner, and how she seems to have developed feelings for them since joining the Order. How much she focuses on them, the flushed expressions in the Chibi, and the fact we've been seeing her active in the dialogue occasionally. It all really feels like something major is going to happen with Fjorm and they really want us to remember her and make sure we're attatched.

...So remember that plot point that she's dying?

EDIT: I am embarrassed to see the new Tempest Trial JUST now...

Last edited:
They're teasing that she's finally going to die from the Rite of Frost with the new Tempest Trial but we're seeing how this plays out

Don’t be too happy about it tho, It was a handicap win.
I'm more pointing out how ridiculous one of our most powerful character's profiles is about to look...and the only reason a non-fan would even bother to notice the absurdity of our 'near god tier' in a bikini.

I'm not happy about a Xeno Goku loss, it would require me to care about Xeno Goku

I'm more pointing out how ridiculous one of our most powerful character's profiles is about to look...and the only reason a non-fan would even bother to notice the absurdity of our 'near god tier' in a bikini.

I'm not happy about a Xeno Goku loss, it would require me to care about Xeno Goku
It would be ridiculous to me if I didn’t invest time going over tier 1 characters. There’s some absurd shit on that tier.

It would be ridiculous to me if I didn’t invest time going over tier 1 characters. There’s some absurd shit on that tier.
I mean, yeah, there's some ridiculous looking tier 1s no doubt.

But the context for FE is what drives it home for me...Possibly the strongest profile we have now, and likely a contender for the top bracket for some time into the future.

...and she got a beach episode alt.

Frankly I think all Freyja threads from now on MUST spesify she's in this alt for peak comedy

I mean, yeah, there's some ridiculous looking tier 1s no doubt.

But the context for FE is what drives it home for me...Possibly the strongest profile we have now, and likely a contender for the top bracket for some time into the future.

...and she got a beach episode alt.

Frankly I think all Freyja threads from now on MUST spesify she's in this alt for peak comedy
We are getting 2-A Gatekeeper with Type 2 AE in about a month so I think Freyja having a beach alt is pretty tame.

and I still have plans for tier 1 feh

We are getting 2-A Gatekeeper with Type 2 AE in about a month so I think Freyja having a beach alt is pretty tame.

and I still have plans for tier 1 feh
There is nothing weird about 2-A Gatekeeper

If anything, we're clearly downplaying him.

Back