• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

The Lions may have powerful techniques like their ladder formation...

But Bravekeeper won't rest until there's 'Nothing to Report'

Nifl isn't a mythic for some reason, probably so they can make Base Freyr playable next month

Edit: In Celebration of Charlotte finally escaping Alt Hell, I looked through Bride Charlotte's quotes and found this:

"Why am I in this gown? Like I know! I was daydreaming about marrying someone rich...
All of a sudden, you summoned me... And here I am, dressed like this!"

Cloth Manipulation and Weapon Creation (First Bite/First Bite+) for Kiran?

Edit 2: Also consistent with Bride Caeda, apparently

Last edited:
If we give every character optional equipment in the form of inheritable weapons, they would actually gain quite a few abilities.

Made a scaling chain for Heroes because I was bored:

Alfaðör >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Thórr >> Járngreipr >>>> Eitri >>> Reginn with Gramr >>>> Beast Fáfnir >>> Fáfnir >>>> Freyja/Freyr >> Nótt > Kiran >>>> Ótr > Alfonse >= Hel >>>> Surtr >>> Ashunera >> Yune/Ashera >>>> Radiant Dawn Ike/Prime Greil > Black Knight >>> PoR Ike >>> Future Past Grima > Grima > Chrom Amped by Naga > Robin Post-Resurrection >>> Naga/Chrom/Marth/Future Past Lucina/Future Past Tiki > Dark Dragon Medeus >> Divine Dragon Tiki > Earth Dragon Medeus >> Duma >= Alm >= Mila >>> True Form Anankos >> Sealed Anankos >= Omega Yato Corrin >>>> Dragon Form Garon/Possessed Takumi >= Corrin Post-Resurrection >>>> Corrin with Blazing/Shadow Yato >>> True Form Garon >= King Garon >>> Corrin with Noble/Grim/Alpha Yato > Xander/Ryoma Post-Rainbow Sage’s Trial >>> Xander/Ryoma >> Corrin Post-Rainbow Sage’s Trial >>> Corrin with Base Yato >= Takumi/Leo >> Dragon Form Corrin >> Base Xander/Ryoma >= Laslow >> Base Corrin >>> Sakura/Elise >= Remnants of First Dragon’s power = Baseline 2-A

ofc, most of this will probably become pointless later on as Baseline 2-A will become Low 1-C, and everyone from at least Hel onwards will be 1-C.

You forgot: Gatekeeper infinite*>Alfaðör

Interesting, shame a majority of them probably won't get on the wiki meaningfully.

I assume the rest of the cast is either haphazardly sprinkled in/at least the baseline you set?

Yea the rest are sprinkled in somewhere. Idk where to put some of them. (Like the TMS characters are basically the Archanea/Awakening Characters but a lot stronger, but idk if that would put them above or below the Tellius Characters)

Though I do think that Mythic/Legendary/Brave Heroes have a shot at being 1-C, due to being a lot stronger than normal Heroes. So if I had to place them somewhere, probably somewhere at least around Hel tier.

Well, Ike was once referred to as the "strongest Hero", which using that logic would probably be Fallen Ike now given that he's a theoretical Ike amped by Lehran's Medallion made canon

Don’t think game mechanics means anything honestly. This wiki doesn’t accept scaling just by that. You really have to prove why you believe X > Y with actual evidence from the story.

There are occasions where in game stats can be used as a reference points to distinguish speed over power characters from vice versa, but in game stats alone shouldn't be used for making scaling chains just because the character has better average stats and the like.

Most OCs getting Legendary or Mythic kinda ruined the importance of it at least it slows down the arrival of Medeus in FEH so he'll be absolutely busted when he finally does come out

Don’t think game mechanics means anything honestly. This wiki doesn’t accept scaling just by that. You really have to prove why you believe X > Y with actual evidence from the story.
I actually didn't use any game mechanics for this otherwise fallen edelgard would be at the top of the list

here, and here its stated that Legendary/Mythic heroes are kind of a league on their own, at least in terms of comparing them to regular heroes. Legendary Heroes aren't just a game mechanic, they are a real thing in Heroes canon, as seen with Legendary Ike
Most OCs getting Legendary or Mythic kinda ruined the importance of it at least it slows down the arrival of Medeus in FEH so he'll be absolutely busted when he finally does come out
Not necessarily, as not all Legendary/Mythic Heroes are on the same level. They just have a baseline, which I'd say is probably somewhere around Surtr, or maybe Hel tier.

There are occasions where in game stats can be used as a reference points to distinguish speed over power characters from vice versa, but in game stats alone shouldn't be used for making scaling chains just because the character has better average stats and the like.
My point exactly. Pretty sure that was a huge problem in this wiki with Pokémon, with Pokémon who have in game stats that just outright contradict feats and logic.

I'm relieved I didn't miss anything, yet disappointed that the truth isn't accepted on the wiki for now.

Well this isn't what I was expecting to see...ever.
yande.re%20827543%20sample%20eyepatch%20fire_emblem%20fire_emblem_heroes%20heels%20horns%20nintendo%20pirate%20so-taro%20surtr_%28fire_emblem%29%20weapon.jpg

Back