• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Nothing to do with the Dream World, this time, we're gonna be talking about the Astral Plane, which is an infinitely large spacetime which contains an infinite amount of Deeprealms, which are also described as universal spacetimes. As I've heard that infinite spacetimes being contained all within one larger spacetime would be baseline Low 1-C, which means the Astral Plane is a Low 1-C structure.

This scales to Alfaðör for having created it in the first place. This also scales to Freyja for having warped all of reality with the Waking Dream, which would include the Astral Plane.

Also, it's possible we can assume that since Freyja + Freyr perform a Low 1-C feat, that they'd individually be Low 1-C on a lower scale, therefore scaling to everyone

Neutral cause tier 1 shit isn't my specialty. Might wanna call some people knowledgeable on Fire Emblem to help out here.

What really matters is whether or not the Astral Plane is a Tier 1 structure to begin with, to be honest, and I'm going off of what I heard about infinite space-times being inside of one larger space-time being Low 1-C

Imo it is just regular multiverse stuff rather than Low 1-C structure; although it can be one with more info.

What really matters is whether or not the Astral Plane is a Tier 1 structure to begin with, to be honest, and I'm going off of what I heard about infinite space-times being inside of one larger space-time being Low 1-C
If you mean something being outside a 2-A structure then that's Low 1-C as far I'm aware, yes.

Hmm, it is actually not about just outside of 2-A multiverses, but more like about a hypervolume, which is a large timeline contain infinite timeline/spacetime inside it. So theoretically, destroy that large spacetime is = destroy uncountably infinite amount of already infinite amount of timeline (which is 4d structure itself), which also at least in term of AP output = basic AP output to destroy one 5d structure which baseline Low 1-C

Thank you for helping out.

So has this suggestion been rejected then?

As far as I'm aware, this sort of thing is only Low 1-C if each individual spacetime continuum is infinite. I don't think just containing an infinite number of timelines is enough to grant that tier. I will have to ask Ultima for confirmation, though.

Back