• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fire Emblem Discussion thread: New Forum, New Mystery of the Emblem

I think we can still scale them to Einherjar, who can level entire countries. even if we don't individually scale them to it, they would still be around 6-C

Kinda funny that we've received more Alfaoor lore from Dragalia Lost than in Heroes. (canon or not)

The Thorr from DL also says that we may fight her "in a world far from this one" (aka Askr or Asgaror).

Last edited:
Anyways, I'm probably gonna try revising the Jugdral profiles a bit soon after Tellius is taken care of (mostly stuff like Teleportation and Healing on Julius, Renewal Ring for Seliph)

Considering this effects (out of characters we currently have on the wiki) Seliph (via Tyrfing) and Julia (via Circlet), which version of Miracle should we use? FE4 or FE5?

I also wanna make a Finn profile, and this would effect him too

FE4 requires the user to be at or below 10 HP, and boosts avoid by (11-Remaining HP) x 10, increasing by 100 at 1 HP

FE5 is Luck based (x3) +100 Avoid against a potentially fatal attack

Well, it's preferable to avoid getting overly detailed about game mechanics, but I would basically say the more fatal the attack the greater their luck/evasion is. In Fire Emblem 9-10, it's similar to the FE5 version on being RNG based. But it simply makes the attack cut remaining HP in half as opposed to getting killed.

I'd feel better if there was a bit more input on this CRT which would apply to Ike, Titania, Micaiah, and Sephiran

Perhaps; not to mentioned the term "Decently powerful verse" is rather outdated due to Heroes too. I might say, "The power of the verse can greatly vary, but it's a lot more powerful than one would expect." I should not that, the first sentence being, "Over is a very powerful verse" is often considered cliche and it's better to mention the specific tiers, hax, ect.

How about this?

The more recent Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch takes place on the Continent of Fodlan. Thousands of years before the events of the game, the Goddess of Fodlan, Sothis descended from a faraway place. She shared her knowledge with the people of the land, the Agarthans, and gave her blood to birth her own children. However, the Agarthans eventually began to think of themselves as gods, and turned against Sothis. The ensuing war caused most of the humans to die off, with a group of survivors escaping underground. Eventually, Sothis was able to heal the war-torn planet, and having fulfilled her duty, she fell into a deep slumber in the Holy Tomb.

While the power of the verse can greatly vary, the verse is much more powerful than one would expect; fodder characters in most Fire Emblem games have been known to withstand the Meteor tome, which packs Town levels of destruction. Except for the GBA characters fodder who should still be Large Building level due to being able to cast Fimbulvetr and trade blows with enemies on similar power levels.

In Fire Emblem Three Houses, the Low tiers are Town level due to Meteor. The Mid tiers are Mountain level+ due to being half as strong as the low-end of the God tiers. The God tiers are Large Mountain level to Large Island level due to the Javelins of Light.

There are many large dragons in the games like Anankos which have been shown destroying large castle towers, and the stronger endgame bosses such as Fomortiis are commonly seen as threats to casually destroy entire countries.

In the Tellius games, most characters are Small City level via Rexbolt. The most powerful character in the Tellius timeline, Ashunera is Multi-Continent level via flooding the entire world except for one continent; this scales to Ashera and Yune due to the two of them each being half the power of Ashunera. Characters such as Ike and Micaiah both have the power of Yune, and thus scale to this rating. While not part of the same timeline, characters from Elibe such as Roy and Idunn are also this tier via scaling to the Divine weapons, which were collectively able to cause the Ending Winter, an event that distorted the laws of nature, and heavily altered the climate of the planet.

Fire Emblem Heroes features the most powerful characters in any of the mainline entries, with characters reaching High Universe level via scaling to Hel, who becomes stronger with every death in the infinite multiverse. Users of the Tempest, Azura, and Freyja reach Multiverse level+ due to being able to create, destroy, or manipulate infinite worlds. The most powerful entity in Fire Emblem, Alfaðör, supposedly created all of existence, however he has yet to make an appearance.

The spinoff games also feature very powerful characters. In Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE, characters reach Solar System level due to being able to affect an entire illusionary world which contains multiple suns within it. Fire Emblem Warriors has Velezark the Chaos Dragon, a being who can bend all time and space, distort the fabric of reality, and consume entire worlds and dimensions.

A typical Fire Emblem character should have Massively hypersonic combat speed and reactions as many of them can dodge arrows, cloud to ground lightning attacks, and meteors on a regular basis. Also, the swordmaster attack animations in some games show them moving faster than the eye can see and casting several after images. In Three Houses, the god tiers even have Faster than light showings.

Curious question on that since it's been in my head. Since Heroes is considered mainline, and we were talking about the possibility of bringing notable Heroes profiles back, would they be more appropriate as a key on the 'canon' profiles for those characters? Or would a separate profile still be more fitting if we do them, kinda like the Future-Past Lucina page?

Well, the games are definitely canon to FEH

So is Cipher, I think (Fallen Ike is explicitly from Cipher)

Yea I'd say Cipher is probably canon to FEH too. Though, Idk if Cipher even really has a story so idk if it means that much. And if the games are canon to FEH, then the characters should probably be FTL via scaling to the Three Houses God Tiers.

Speaking of Cipher, I wonder if we can scale the Elibe characters to 7-C based off of them scaling off Randal, who is from Elibe

I think we have rules against scaling based of DLC characters; otherwise we'd just use Roy's appearance in Awakening and the like. And they don't particularly have involvement from the main story. I mean, being canon to Heroes I'm fine with that, but I'm iffy about using any feats form Heroes or DLC maps from any Modern FE to scale to any classic FE game.

Noticed that we don't have an Aelfric profile,I think I'm gonna make it if nobody else plans on it

Maybe? Sounds like a good idea

Adrestia, Faerghus, Leicester, Church, and Abyss sections? Or would it be by class?

Maybe? Sounds like a good idea

Adrestia, Faerghus, Leicester, Church, and Abyss sections? Or would it be by class?
I think the church and abyss should be together, and there would also be a TWSITD section. Anyone that doesn't fit into these sections (like Nemesis, Sothis, or Byleth) would be in an "Other" section.

Nemesis is kind of his own thing, he isn't part of TWSITD, he's a part of the Liberation Army.

Byleth and Sothis don't really have a set faction, as they can choose to side with whoever.

Eh, I only meant Church due to being hired by them, and Nemesis was being used by TWSITD, but I suppose an "Other" section makes sense

Nemesis is officially the one who founded TWSITD even if he never physically lead them. Pretty much the purpose of said cult's existence is to worship him. Though, Nemesis and the 10 Elites could have their own section for other reasons yeah. Byleth and Sothis should have their own section before the main students given they're the main protagonists.

No, TWSITD existed long before Nemesis even was around. TWSITD are the descendants of the ones that went underground during the whole war against Sothis. Actually, they don't worship Nemesis, in fact Thales just refers to him as just a thief. It's implied that they just used him as a tool to kill the Nabateans. Nemesis did get help from TWSITD, but the Liberation Army is a separate faction.

Last edited:
The next chapter in FEH is the midpoint, so we might get some pretty good lore, since we also get a cutscene along with it

Back