• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

GreyFang82 said:
"You better not have hit Everyman or his set up"
"I... think I didn't? I mean, I got fire shit, so if y'all need me to disinfect any food I'm on standby or something like that. I'mma browse r/dankmemesfromsite19, call if you need shit" I say

"Wait... I'mma see if somefin works..."

"Super Ultra DeHenshin Go!" I say, default dancing as the armor dissipates, leaving me my bareass useless scrub

"Wait, how can you access the internet when the whole world is gone to shit, who do you think runs the damn servers?"

GreyFang82 said:
"Wait, how can you access the internet when the whole world is gone to shit, who do you think runs the damn servers?"
"Apparently reddit's still up, I don't know for how long but it's up, I'm downloading some maymays before the servers go out, aaaaaaand some survival shit, I ain't completely ******* braindead"

"Also other dude with the lightning, don't do that, I can't detransform without that gayass dance... I think"

"That's beside the point, you still hurt someone after I asked everyone not to. Everyone else is basically asleep"

There's a gooey spider just hopping around.

It's about the size of... a 12 year old child.

As you grab the tablet, they activate and create a map on their surface.

The map shows Europe, with a "you" pin mark being located on the northern part of Italy and right in the center of the Po Valley.

The map also shows that a point of interest is located a relatively short distance to the south of your current location.

Eric yells to Everyma

"Hey, I think you should come look at this"

Eric then turns to those who already are looking at the stone tablets

"Well, what do they say?"

"Hey David if you're gonna leave be careful and make sure to avoid those mines and other defenses that Everyman set up"

"Oh yeah." i say as i step on one

i really don't feel much other than the feeling of suddenly falling about a half inch or so as i no longer have any shoes

"Goddamnit."

"J-j-jes-sus f-****" I say, the lightning singing my body to hell, back, and then to double hell, which is literally an inception, two hells within one another, so I guess that would make it an inception... no it'd be a recursion. Inception? Man I really shouldn't throw around termanology I can'y google but JESUS **** THIS HURTS

Eric slips on his weird looking backpack and activates th gun-like attachment, it slowly releases a red light that heals all the wounds on Alex in only a few seconds

"There you go, that should help"

The clown stopped and looked at Eric. He had just done that with a gun.

"Talk about a reverse switch." He said, trying to think of a joke.

GreyFang82 said:
Eric slips on his weird looking backpack and activates th gun-like attachment, it slowly releases a red light that heals all the wounds on Alex in only a few seconds
"There you go, that should help"
"t-t-th-hanks s-s-sir, as-s-s f-for the oth-her dude, br-ro I can't dehenshin with-hout that gayass d-dance... I th-hink"

Figuring that tossing a few mines around the place would be enough for now (especially considering something happened inside), I come back in (with Rico of course) to find the tablets.

"Huh. I guess that's where we are in the world. Question is where do we need to be."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Are the stones small enough for a pigeon to grip with its claws or beak?]
Jolly finds a bird-size stone tabled, which conveniently also an handle, so that it would be easier to pick up with his claws.

As the group goes south they spot a stone structure, roughly resembling a small fortress.

You can also spot several creatures that seems the "guards" of the building

Back