• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

"F**k." He got a bit closer, following the map and trying his best to dodge any obstacles. Once/when he got there, he asked again. "Who are you people?"

As you get close to the fortresses, you norice that the creatures are large insectoid creatures.

Tyranid
They look like this

The situation seems to go fine until Leon's comment, which applied to this situation is very racist.

Offended, the creatures go on a rampage and start attacking the three who got close

"Uh oh."

I hide behind Everyman, who I've been following closely ever since we left so as to not accidentally step on any of the mines he placed.

Do to having to pack up his equipment and being overweight, only now has Eric made it toward the commosuo

"What the hell did you guys do?"

"Everyone who isn't confident in their powers, get behind cover!"

Rico starts deploying sandbags as I unload my FN Five Seven as fast as possible into an oncoming hostile. If they don't take any damage as they charge at me, I'll flip onto their backs with my acrobatic skills, put them in a full nelsion, and literally stuff an MK3 down their throat

"... Why is everyone hiding behind me, I don't even have powers that allows me to tank stuff, all I've got is 8x the bone density of a normal man, which let's me take 12 Kilojoule impacts relatively fine."

"Sandbags on the other hand protect you from bullets."

"Well let me help you there"

Eric pulls out his medigun and begins to overheal Everyma

"This should make it that you won't get killed in one hit"

@Hl3

Your punch staggers the creature, but another comes from the side and tries to attack you

@Crimson

One of the creatures is blown back by your telekinetic attack

But another one gets closer and tries to slice you it's scythe-hands

@Psycho

You shots land on two of the creatures, who don't seems to mind having holes throught them, as they continue they assault against you

@Edward

Your ram is able to stagger the beast, but only for a very short time frame.

It then tries to slice you up

@DMUA

Your bullets bounce off the enemies, who decide to rather focus on the bigger treats

[The giant goopy spider, not me. I've been tranqed thanks DMUA]

The spider attempts to hop back and fires two blood shots which home on enemies.

"Welp that didn't do much, since they are focused on the other ones perhaps we should regroup and try to support at a distance? What do you think everyman?

"I don't like them. They make me hateful." He muttered. "We should try that at least." The clown got up and said.

I throw another punch at the first bug before also throwing one at the other, this time my arms seem............swollen, like to the point of being a good foot longer and a deep red

"Hmm.. well, they aren't focused on me, so I guess I have plenty of room to plan out stuff..."

I have Rico deploy a ton of Sandbags, enough to cover about 5 meters straight. Then, I'll make the most audacious request yet, an entire Browning M2 along with a practically never ending chain of ammo coming directly from his mouth, which I prepare to make excessive use of

"ANYONE WHO ISN'T BULLET PROOF, GET DOWN!"

RATATATATATATATATTATATATATATA

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[The giant goopy spider, not me. I've been tranqed thanks DMUA]
[Maybe now you'll learn to not act like a Binding of Issac monster]

[I mean you are one but you don't have to gross out the normal people]

@Edward

The spider's attacks prove not very effective and he's quickly slautered by the insectoid

@Crimson

The attack knocks down the beast, but the one from before returns and lunges at you

@Christian

You are attacked by one of the enemies, which tries to cut your chest to pieces with it's scythe-hands

@Hl3

The two creatures suffer devere damage, but are still able to stand.

They then do a co-ordinate attack from both your sides

@DMUA

Unfortunatelly, the enemies's armor is too tough for regular bullets

[Binding of Isaac is about a naked child stuck in a cave fighting giant spiders, pieces of shit, and decapitated corpses while getting mutilated by all of his items.

So maybe I'm just roleplaying correctly :T]

I realize that i've suddenly becomes like twice as large as i should normally be and that most of my clothes are ripped badly

I take a heavy breathe in the direction of one of the bugs, a gout of fire coming out instead as i swing my hand at the other, massive claws jutting out if my fingers

The clown screams and tried to pin him down, biting at the hands and clawing viciously. "I SAID DON'T LOOK!"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[Binding of Isaac is about a naked child stuck in a cave fighting giant spiders, pieces of shit, and decapitated corpses while getting mutilated by all of his items.

So maybe I'm just roleplaying correctly :T]
[Fair enough

Maybe as a psychologist, me trying to keep the mental state of my pals in tact is also correct roleplaying :p]

"Hm if not even bullets that potent will do anything... let me try this"

Eric fires his crossbow which releases a bolt/syringe hybrid at a creature

"Right..."

Alright, it's come down to the very nitty gritty.

I take out a bandolier of Fragmentation grenades from Rico

"HANDGRENADES!"

I pull each and every pin and throw the entire bandolier for distance, aiming just right to make sure it explodes at the creature's feat

@Hl3

One bug gets roaster while be other is torn open by your punch

@Christian

The insect is ruduced to a pulp

@Crimson

The creature is ripped in two

@Grey and @DMUA

You hit the tyranid that attacked the spider, which is greatly stunned by your combined attack, but not much hurt

@Dragon

[3, the one stunned and the two attacking Psycho]

Back