• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

I give a smile.

Athena? Ha, someone who thinks they are a God when i exist? I'll play along.

"Well, Ms Athena, my name is Leon Josefino. This lizard with me is called Maso. But don't worry, i don't desire conflict. All i want to know is, what would a Goddess such as you be doing here?"

The clown started to breathe in and out before slamming his fist on the pot and having it ring out. He sat down and tried to remember his name. He started to tear up. "WHO AM I!?"

"Presentations? Of what kind? I mean, I think I might know some magic tricks if I can remember them properly. Let me see..."

I begin mumbling to myself while searching through my pockets for spare change.

"Stop, shouting," the robot said in an authors rove tone before looking to Louis. "And you get over here and sit down. We're going to talk this out."

He started to breathe and tried to chill out. "Sorry. I just can't remember anything. Not even my name."

"Okay, then I'll just call you Clown, and he's going to be Brennender." She pointed to the two in order of how she addressed them before pointing to Louis. "Now state your name."

"You don't even know where you are. You can't go out on your own." Maria didn't want to argue much though, so if this human chose to ran off, they can. Whatever happens is beyond her control, though.

and the human would totally deserve it.

"No, but I can find the way back to civilization thanks to these abilities that have been forced upon me"

"Who even talks like that," Maria muttered before standing up. "Well, we've been acquainted enough. Clown, do you know where we are?"

"Where even are we again?" He asked himself, and he answered.

"Well, I don't!"

"Well, thanks a lot, random voice in my head!" He said sarcastically.

Let's see. I can sense my surroundings up to several kilometers with this new sense I've gained. I may have to walk quite a bit before I find a city or village.

I try to locate any roads where I could try to get a lift.

"Well, maybe someone in there knows?" She jabbed a thumb to the fortress. "Have you already gone inside, Clown?"

"Please. Call me....Stranger...Also, yes, I've been inside there before. Ooooohahahaha, so fun!" He said.

[The first thread reached the 500 comment limit, that was fast

I'll make the next one tomorrow.

So you'll have to wait until then to continue RPing]

Back