• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

Eric looks back at Alexis while trying to ignore the crazy laughter coming from Leo

"The plan is to not kill each other until tomorrow, we have no idea what's out there at night."

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I fall in a spiral of crazy laugher after hearing that fly talking.
Ohhh, it's not every day you see one of those! This is going to be such fun... i think to myself, still laughing.
"Uhhh... someone tell a funny joke? I mean I didn't hear anything so it was probably something you saw on your phone, but since you weren't holding a phone I assume the only two logical plausibilities are either you recalling some funny shit from earlier, OR your a telepath".

"Anyway, names Alexis, pleasure to meet'cha!, I can make bean bags and I'm a semishit artist"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I stop riding my horse and look at Leon.
"You're weird."
"Neat horse. where'd ya get it? Is your power 'Horse Generation' or somefin like dat?" I enquire, like why the **** is there a horse in this enclosed area, those things can KILL! I mean, an average human that is, assuming these peeps have actual powers and not shit like "Benis Combustion Induction" They'd be capable of countering a horse easily. Then again all I have is some shit like Bean Bag Gen. don't get me wrong I'm greatful for the power and shit, it's just that I'd most likely die horribly in a fight with an actual super

Edwardtruong2006 said:
[the horse is a stick with a stuffed horse head that can fly dude]
"Wait holy shit that's just a stick with a stuffed horse head that can fly, howst in the **** did I not notice that, like that's some obvious shit! Well, guess I look like a dumbass now. I take it you got levitation as a power? I just got me some B e a n b a g G e"

Torlikoff said:
"... You may find yourself in a new state of matter soon."
"Uh... Okay? I mean I don't know why that'd happen, sounds like a vague way to say you hate someone so much you'd like to murder them, but that's just me. Anyway want a bean bag? I think I have Bean Bag Generation"

Eric rubs the side of his head and looks toward Alex

"Sure. Go ahead"

Eric then looks toward Everyman and whisper-shouts to him

"Do you think Rico has some hard liquor in there?"

GreyFang82 said:
Eric rubs the side of his head and looks toward Alex
"Sure. Go ahead"

Eric then looks toward Everyman and whisper-shouts to him

"Do you think Rico has some hard liquor in there?"
"Mind passing me some of the liquor if you find any? I'll make y'all some premium bean bags"

"Anyway, as for that beanicus baggicus" I clap my hands together, don't know why I did that but okay, I mean I assume they're was indeed an intent that's merely incomprehenisble to my active consciousness, and is moreass some of that sweet sweet incomprehensible unconscious shit. NONETHELESS

"Super Beanicus Baggicus Conjuration Go!" I say, attempting to channel magical horseshit of which probably does not exist in an attempt to affirm in my mind that i have bean bag generation

Suddenly my body is enveloped in an upwards stream of light

Me, still not comprehending the brand of crazy of our newly talkative friend, decides to speak up

"Well anyways... I'm Everyman, and considering the sun is setting, some of us should probably get to sleep. I myself can either hold off on it or just sleep for like an hour. I can think of two guys who basically never slept and their methods are pretty solid. I'll set up defenses in case anyone wants to attack us."

"It's hard for me to sleep at this point. Tranquilizers can't do jack any longer." He spoke up, trying to get rest soon after.

DMUA said:
Me, still not comprehending the brand of crazy of our newly talkative friend, decides to speak up
"Well anyways... I'm Everyman, and considering the sun is setting, some of us should probably get to sleep. I myself can either hold off on it or just sleep for like an hour. I can think of two guys who basically never slept and their methods are pretty solid. I'll set up defenses in case anyone wants to attack us."
"I mean, I got's some Dunkin Donuts coffee beans, if anybody wanna stay up I can hook you up" I say from the upward stream of light enveloping my body as weirdass armour shit attaches to my body, the **** is this Power Rangers?

"Alcohol can make you pass out. Hangover and addiction are pretty serious drawbacks though."

Rico starts spitting out six packs, flasks, and all sorts of alcholoic substances in response to the group's requests.

Eric quickly grabs the hardest alcohol possible and begins to down at least 2 shots worth of alcohol

"That'll hold me"

GreyFang82 said:
Eric quickly grabs the hardest alcohol possible and begins to down at least 2 shots worth of alcohol
"That'll hold me"
"So what happened in the outside world? did an apollyon thing happen? maybe like a containment breach or some shit?"

Looks at Alex

"Look, kid. I have no idea what any of those things you just said are. All i know is some gold crow said something about defeating or joining these things called 'old gods'."

GreyFang82 said:
Looks at Alex
"Look, kid. I have no idea what any of those things you just said are. All i know is some gold crow said something about defeating or joining these things called 'old gods'."
"Oh **** we're dealing with cthulu shit, welp, any of y'all insane? only way to beat cthulu is to be more insane than that ******"

The Stranger grabbed some alcohol and took the liquid out the bottle in one gulp for literally five shots. Really wonder how he held that all in.

"Hah! As if! You'd just buuuuurp hoard all teh f**ching alcahawl and then ye'd....oh, my head..." He fell a bit ill.

I quickly from out of nowhere throw a traq dart at Sophie so she doesn't do anything stupid that would tramatize the somewhat normal people. Or at least, any more things. Also she should probably sleep with the rest of us.

"Well anyways, the rest of you can pass out however you please, I should get to work."

I head to... Let's say, 50 meters way from the building, and spend the next 8 or so hours laying out high caliber explosives armed to trigger upon being stepped on. Courtesy of Rico, of course.

Hmm, I wonder if this costume can do any o dat weird powah shit... I mean if light erupted from the ******* ground and transmogrified my appearance into this Kamen Rider lookin ************, It would be immensely odd not to do so.

I enter the Kamehameha pose,

"Ka....."

"Me...."

"Ha...."

"Me..."

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" and thus, fire flies from my hands, ACTUAL ******* fire, I think I aimed it out a window.

Back