• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

"While I am one to incinerate and destroy, doing so in a racially motivated manor such as this is appaling and not acceptable."

I rush at the remaiming bugs, rapidly growing in size as my skin is entirely replaced with red, jagged scales that cover the shreds that were my clothes, and i sprout large wings almpst as wide as i am tsll

Eric quickly reloads his crossbow and looks toward Dustin and Leonard

"Yeah, you have a point. But they can still be a threat to us. If you care to play diplomat, by all means do so."

[yeah i know.

she'd probably still say "what did I miss"]

"Oh, we're fighting."

Run out of the building and send the power of danmaku at the enemies.

I shoot a massove gout of fire at the acid, qith the expected area encompassed including the bug the shot it as i swing my hand at the one running at me

".... It doesn't look like normal means do much at all. The only real way to hurt them is either chemicals or a huge amount of explosives, and I'm not sure I want to try either with the others standing nearby...."

"Then again, there is one other option."

I pull out a Barrett M82 and try to go for any possible weakpoint these things have. There's something weak about them, right....

"Well if you're going to continue to participate why not try this, it may not be as easy to aim but it will do much more damage."

Eric offers Everyman his Crusader Crossbow

"I'm sure you having the best marksmen being a part of you should help"

@Christian

The flesh of bugs tastes like a mix of chicken and rusted metal

@Hl3

The acid-shooting bug is roasted by the fire.

Meanwhile the other miraculasly pulls a d20 critical save and dodges the attack.

But before he can finish his attack he's mauled by Sophia's danmaku

"Right."

Take the crossbow, rig it with a scope provided by Rico, and.... They're all dead.

i run out of the hail of projectiles as i rapidly shrink down to a normal human size, my clothes returning from the scraps they had became into actual clothing

There doesn't seems any more creatures protecting the fortress' entrance, so entering now would be rather easy

"Alright, are we done provoking the creatures of the wasteland? You guys said the stone tablets were a map. But a map to where? or to what?"

"Well, I dunno what these are but I can tell ya bug meat's sort of enjoyable.....lemme just get my bucket." He said.

"Well if we are going to continue inside, can we make sure Leon isn't in the front. It was clear those things were triggered by his words and not really by our presence"

The clown also entered in, looking at Leon with an annoyed look. "Yeah, "God", totally. I'll write that in my notes."

I look toward Everyman and everyone else that didn't go inside yet

"I'm gonna make sure those two don't kill themselves by doing something stupid"

I enter the castle as well but I have my Ubersaw ready just in case

"What's even in here?" He checked the place for stuff to get or for things to help with his back issues his decreasing sanity.

@Crimson

The book is firmly stuck on the shrine

@Christian

You find several large circular carving in the wall, with numerous symbols written all around them.

Back