• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fighting Platinum (RP: 1st Game Thread)

I try to pay attention to absolutely nothing that's happening around me and instead, I'll opt for just trying to get a good meal via stuff from Rio. Just... I dunno.... Mac and Cheese with Chili. Some weirdo family came up with that and it's actually pretty good.

I use a fire (Also via materials from Rico) to cook everything up as chaos erupts around me

Eric blankly stares at the girl / goo thing and turns toward Everyman and Rico

"I need something to occupy my mind and keep my sanity. Do you have tinkering tools in that bird?"

"Well ugh..."

Rico proceeds to cough up plenty of scientific stuff for Doctor Danny Devito to work with

"Yeah sorta."

I, with the help of Rico of course, quickly just set up a mirror overhang so that anything aimed at me gets reflected back into the air

How the **** am I not dead? Like seriously, I've done absolutely nothing but follow around these random peeps with superpowers, and I mean that's some pretty cool shit. If the world hadn't gone to shit this would've been the shit everyone would be talking about to ignore shit like child warfare, they'd be like 'Oh look at the powered peeps! I'mma just stop givin a **** bout the third world for a bit'. I mean don't get me wrong that'd be some cool shit, but I'm pretty sure the media would wank the **** out of it so they could ignroe third world ails an shit. Yanno?

"How the **** am I not dead?" I enquire, sitting on a beanbag. Wait... WHY am I sitting on a beanbag? I clearly didn't carry it around with me in that apocalyptic clusterfuck, nor did I like, recall that shit being present prior to this rumination... Do I have Bean Bag Generation? I mean, that's kinda cool, could make some money off of that shit, I mean it's not like Spiderman or Wolverine tier shit, but atleast I can make money off of it. Wonder If I can control the bean bag composition... could I like make bean bags out of meth? Yooooo, I could be like a drug lord and shit!... or not, I'd probably be kidnapped by the cartel and made into a meth boi, possibly beaten or sodomized if I talk shit...

GreyFang82 said:
Eric looks up from tinkering with his crossbow
"How the hell did you get here? Who even are you?"
"I don't ******* know, I'm just a random piece of shit I guess, was browsing r/DankMemesFromSite19 and before you know it, world went to shit, I saw you guys and was like 'eh **** it, I ain't dying to Apollyon', I mean back then I thought some Apollyon shit was going on, but now it's just like a multiversal gangrape... I think. Anyway, as for my powers, I think I can generate Bean Bags, I THINK, not sure, but I just genned that Green one in the corner over there.... I think."

"Anyway **** my disjointedass commentary, names Alexis... Alexis Smith"

"Thanks a lot. My name is......gee, willikers, I forgot mine! Just call me a stranger! THE Stranger! If you're fine with talkin' to clowns!" He said, still having the bucket on the head.

GreyFang82 said:
Looks back down at his crossbow
"Right then... the name is Eric. Doctor Eric Toboggan just in case you missed it"
"Pleasure to meet'cha! So... what's the gameplan I guess? I mean, I don't want my ass to get kicked out for being fukken Aqua , even If I may or may not have a uselessass power like Bean Bag Gen, I can be somewhat of use right?"

I fall in a spiral of crazy laugher after hearing that fly talking.

Ohhh, it's not every day you see one of those! This is going to be such fun... i think to myself, still laughing.

Back