• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dovahkiin buffs himself with Elemental Fury while weakening Fiamma with Marked for Death and then beats him to death. Dovahkiin can constantly knock him down with Fus Ro Dah while attacking him at the same time so Fiamma will have a hard time. Dovahkiin can also use Storm Call to keep Fiamma on the defensive while Dovahkiin assaults him with his massive arsenal. Dovahkiin can avoid all of his attacks with Became Etherial and Whirlwind Sprint. He can also block all attacks with Auriels shield. He can also one shot him with Auriels bow. Dovahkiin stomps with negative difficulty.

dovahkiin calls tod and he use "it just works" messing with the code of the universe, then he equips infinite rings of life and spell power while talking to npc to reach tier 0 and creates fallout 76 killing everyone last hope for a good sequel T_T (that's what u get for siding with the stormcloacks)

Holy right auto targets everything that Dovahkiin uses and destroys it before it hits fiamma

Also fiamma instantly tps to the other side of the world before smacking with the holy right hook as his first move so

Question doesn't Fiamma out AP him in the High 6-A key like by a lot. What's stoppng the intial 1 shot and what does he use "in character" only familair with the games.

Metalija said:
Whats stoping the initial one shot? Become Etherial. Then Dovahkiin one shots him with Auriels bow
The holy right hook would hit him faster than he could use the shout

Also dovahkiin isn't sniping him from the other side of the earth

@Metalija I see, but Ethereal barley last seconds 20 seconds and he can't harm him either during it. He would just be one shot afterwards. Does Auriel bow have any hax that prevents it from being shruged/neutralized as it's AP wont one shot. This is also implying it can reach KM's away/cross Planet after porting.

Zensum said:
@Metalija I see, but Ethereal barley last seconds 20 seconds and he can't harm him either during it. He would be just be one shot afterwards. Does Auriel bow have any hax that prevents it from being shruged/neutralized as it's AP wont one shot. This is also implying it can reach KM's away/cross Planet after porting.
Dovahkiin can cancel Etherial whenever he wants if he wants to attack Fiamma. And arrows from Auriels bow move at immesurable speed and have infinite range and probably universal attack potency.

Worth noting that Auriel's Bow isn't a daedric artifact, so I don't think Dovahkiin has it in this match.

Even so, if it's strictly universal then it should be restricted.

@Metalija Cancelling Etherial isnt an issue i'm just pointing out he can't do anything while using it and his attack would then be auto countered when he drops it. Not in the mid game key. Profile says range weapons are hundreds of meters and AP is way below Fiamma's.

@DivineTedrius Its not a Daedric artifact, but it makes more sense lorewise for Dovahkiin to have it instead of Daedric artifacts, but yeah it should be restricted. Even then i still think that Dovahkiin takes it, he is too versatile with his shouts.

Zensum said:
@Metalija Cancelling Etherial isnt an issue i'm just pointing out he can't do anything while using it and his attack would then be auto countered when he drops it. Not in the mid game key. Profile says range weapons are hundreds of meters and AP is way below Fiamma's.
He can shout other shouts while in Etherial and once he shouts the Etherial gets canceled while the other shout takes effect.

Fiamma has resistence to Mind Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, so shouts like Bend Will and Soul Tear will not work, but he doesn't have resistence to Time Manipulation so Slow Time will work, and its a shout that can literaly stop time.

It says High 6-A keys though. Pretty sure that would exclude a thing with 1-C AP.

KongKing23 said:
Staff of Magnus is equal to the Eye in term of energy output. The Eye is 1-C. Let's just sink that in!
Yeah Staff of Magnus also one shots. I think that we should restrict all Daedric artifacts, Staff of Magnus and Auriels bow and shield in order to make it fair. But even then i still think that Dovahkiin takes it lol.

No, you can restrict stuff of a higher tier than the actual one and the OP seems to have done that.

Besides the Staff would not allow people being so powerful like that as it can disappear anytime. This is a neutral realm, so a sense of mystical balance doesn't apply

The Slow Time shout isn't a complete time stop, HR auto target would function regardless while Fiamma is slowed. Also this affects Dova's speed too to a lesser degree.

Zensum said:
The Slow Time shout isn't a complete time stop, HR auto target would function regardless while Fiamma is slowed. Also this affects Dova's speed too to a lesser degree.
This is an issue of gameplay mechanics. The devs called it slow time due to the engine can't stop time as NPCs still aware of situations. There be dragons book described Thu'um can completely stop time casually, and it's credible to take lore over gameplay. There's another reason why it was called Slow Time due to the domain of Akatosh reinforced on Mundus and he hated weird reality warping shit so you just can't completely stop him or Time itself.

Read the Impossipoint on Dovah profile please.

Zensum said:
Nope, read Dovahkiins profile it says "Time Stop" even in-game description says that the shout commands the Time to stop

Wokistan said:
No, you can restrict stuff of a higher tier than the actual one and the OP seems to have done that.
I want to add that Legendary artifacts have no tier or key due to their weird functions. Just think them like more OP version of Jojo stands serving different purposes of users imagination. This is what I feel hard to describe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back