• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most fictional characters in this site don't have the unique metaphysic. So you can't just appropriate a specified image of RPG characters against the inherent physiology of a cosmic character. If you see Dovah stomps, then you should not make those threads. Matthew already made a thread detailed about the subject, so we should not argue it again. No CRT is needed.

I agree that it probably should be listed, but don't make this more dramatic than it is. You can go to google and type "skyrim relics" or artifacts or weapons or anything and you will figure it out it's not a big deal.

Someone should probably just eventually make a blog of the notable ones and link to it on the page.

Until then if you'd like to argue the relics, I'd advise linking to stuff that supports what you're saying about them. You aren't technically supposed to use stuff that's not on the files but I think that would be okay.

KongKing23 said:
Most fictional characters in this site don't have the unique metaphysic. So you can't just appropriate a specified image of RPG characters against the inherent physiology of a cosmic character. If you see Dovah stomps, then you should not make those threads.
Matthew already made a thread detailed about the subject, so we should not argue it again. No CRT is needed.
That doesn't change the fact that unique metaphysics is something that needs to be be listed on the profile not in a blog not in a thread somewhere else

It needs to be listed on the profile of the character

"Standard Equipment: Variable. Numerous weapons, armors, relics and items acquired throughout their journey "

This would be where you'd put a blog link. I can't find one on the profile.

Also once my schoolwork lightens up I'm finally gonna end up finishing the standard equipment revisions and separating stuff into standard and optional, where standard equipment is now reduced to their most iconic/frequently carried gear as opposed to dudes having absolutely everything at once, just a heads up.

KongKing23 said:
Dude, it is listed on the profile and explained in a blog
It's listed as the justification for his acausality that's literally it and again explaining something that literally breaks a character in the context of a versus debate should be done in the profile not in a blog

That wouldn't affect the Elder Scrolls protagonists either way because of how the metaphysics work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back