• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stands have tiers though, and people have made jojo matches without stands just using the dudes physical stats.

Hmm I see. However it is still less than 20 secs from Dova's pov. It becomes a moot point if he doesn't use it from the start before he's been struck.

Still using GER or King Crimson doesn't mean you can destroy the universe to stay at 3-A level. Mehrunes Razor May allow one to become a Dragonborn against the will of 1-C god, but it doesn't mean it is a 1-C artifact in the level of manipulation

Zensum said:
Hmm I see. However it is still less than 20 secs from Dova's pov. It becomes a moot point if he doesn't use it from the start before he's been struck.
If he sees that he is about to get struck he just becomes Etherial, gets close, stops time and then kills Fiamma

Schnee One said:
How does he see it when the attack strikes instantly speed?
It hits instantly? This is a problem, Fiamma wins then. The only way for Dovahkiin to win is if he has spellbreaker but broken artifacts are restricted so i concede

@Metalija The strike lands immediatley and at that point the time shout wont matter if he's thousands of km away/cross planet.

Zensum said:
@Metalija The strike lands immediatley and at that point the time shout wont matter if he's thousands of km away/cross planet.
What damage does that attack do? Can it one shot Dovahkiin? If it can't then maybe Dovahkiin can instantly heal himself after getting struck and the go Etherial immedietly and then stop time. Thats the only way i see Dovahkiin wining if we restrict broken artifacts

@Metalija It's the HR's end/reach strike mean to always defeat in one shot. There is no projectile or destructive force, the damage is just applied the moment fiamma uses it.

"Using a battle in an RPG as an example... What if there was a ridiculous command of "defeat" among the usual commands of "fight", "defend", "magic", and "item". It didn't matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming "power" ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them.

Code:
It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child. The Holy Right would be "Defeat". It ignores everything the enemy does and destroys him. "

"It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use "win". It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won. That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary.

Code:
Speed.
Toughness. Intelligence.

Physical strength.

Space between him and his opponent.

Numbers.

A weapon.

Fiamma could bring an end to the fight by merely holding out his hand, so he did not need any of the usual cards that would lead to a tiny victory when used together. He needed to do only one thing to win. He would swing his right hand and it was all over. That was all there was to it."

Schnee One said:
Read my quote again.
I did but it doesn't really say much about attack potency of that attack. If it truly one shots EVERYTHING than that attack is universal and should not be allowed

Ok then. If that attack one shots Dovahkiin then Fiamma wins. If Dovahkiin somehow survives the first hit then he wins.

I just want to remind everyone that Savior's Hide grant resistance to magic and allow Chimere Graegyn to survive Mehrunes Dagon's physical retaliation.

How is slow time not stopping tike game play mechanics due to the engine when there are mods that actually do stop time that don't even need skse the engine is capable of processing time stop

Paul Frank said:
How is slow time not stopping tike game play mechanics due to the engine when there are mods that actually do stop time that don't even need skse the engine is capable of processing time stop
In the lore the shout stops time, but it doesn't matter here

Metalija said:
I'm saying if it was supposed to stop time it would actually stop time

The fact it doesn't leads me to believe that stop time was more hyperbole or just flowery language meant to kind of show that it slows time to such a point it's like it's frozen

Paul Frank said:
Metalija said:
I'm saying if it was supposed to stop time it would actually stop time
The fact it doesn't leads me to believe that stop time was more hyperbole or just flowery language meant to kind of show that it slows time to such a point it's like it's frozen
It didn't stop it because it would be too broken in game. But lore is more important than game mechanics. Even Dovahkiins profile says that he has time stop. If you don't like it make a character revision thread.

Paul Frank said:
In the lore, it was said that dragon can stop time and the Dovahkiin is far stronger than this no name dragon. It doesn't make sense for him to not be able to stop time when a much weaker thu'um user can. Heck, the.last word of power for slow time shout is "eternity" It doesn't get much more clear than that.

It was said that HR will destroy whatever it target with the precise a mount of force? Is this true? And if it's magic-based, how will it get past Savior's Hide that grant it's wearer a resistance to.magic?

If Dovahkiin wears Saviors Hide then he survives the first attack by Fiamma and then he stops time and kills Fiamma

Range: Kilometers with Thu'um and Spells

Time stop completely fails due to Fiamma being on the other side of the planet if this is his range

I'm surprised Zen didn't mention this but Fiamma loves sniping

Fiamma doesn't always do this so I'm not 100 percent on him doing so at the start

But he does on occasion teleport to the other side of the planet to snipe a target

If he does do this, he's safe from anything Dovakiin does

This assumes he doesn't treat a dude who survived HR as a threat and teleport to be safe.

I will vote inconclusive. If Fiamma doesn't teleport immediatly he gets caught in time stop, if he does then Dovahkiin is dead

That's assuming Dovakiin does survive HR which, I'm pretty confident he can't for everything Zen said

dovahkiin physically can't have all daedric artifacts unless you mean to say he's wearing both saviors hide and ebony mail and holding volundrung ebony blade mehrunes razor dawn breaker and the skull of corruption all at the same time the man isn't gilgamesh he only has two arms and 1 torso

And fiamma usually tps to the other side of the planet and snipes which is faster than the Dovahkiin saying 3 words as I'm pretty sure it's thought based

And even if he doesn't tp saviors hide is not blocking holy right so he still dies instantly

And as a side note would holy rights auto defense stop the Dovahkiin from speaking in order to protect from the Thu'um?

Each of the daedric artifacts were created from the princes' essence. Savior's Hide can stop HR. It's best feat is withstanding Mehrunes Dagon's physical attack when weared by Chimere Graegyn with the rest of the set. The fact that it didn't get destroyed from Dagon's attack should tell you that it can survive HR.

Anyway, i have to go. See you guys tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back