• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
^isnt father only total immortal after absorbing "the thing behind the gate"? R1 is with standard father...

i thought he had a similar lvl of regen as the other homunculus had...

GreatestSin said:
^isnt father only total immortal after absorbing "the thing behind the gate"? R1 is with standard father...
i thought he had a similar lvl of regen as the other homunculus had...
Yes, is similar a regen homunculus... but how do you think be this regen? I believe that you have a confusion... or similar

^? EMS madara has PS and other techs which he can spam, and the regen of the homunculus has a limit so if madara attacks enough he will kill father...

GreatestSin said:
^? EMS madara has PS and other techs which he can spam, and the regen of the homunculus has a limit so if madara attacks enough he will kill father...
Yes, the regen of Father has limit, but it´s a limit very very Big. You need kill Thousands of times to can kill Father and 2┬║ Vs it´s millions of times

Narutouchiha95 said:
Yes, the regen of Father has limit, but it´s a limit very very Big. You need kill Thousands of times to can kill Father and 2┬║ Vs it´s millions of times
i dont see why not, PS should already be enough to kill father as many times as need :/

^ R2 madara has the dimension-jump hax, he could simply teleport him to another planet and effectively BFR him :)

GreatestSin said:
Narutouchiha95 said:
i dont see why not, PS should already be enough to kill father as many times as need :/
^ R2 madara has the dimension-jump hax, he could simply teleport him to another planet and effectively BFR him :)
I can´t imagine a scene where Madara Kill Father thousand of times and Father doesn´t do anything all time when Father can destroy Madara if he get touch him

R2: this ability that you say... not is of Kaguya? He haven´t this ability in his profile https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha

Sorry for my english

^no problem for your english, im also not a native speaker :)

but the chances that he will come close to madara are really small, expsecially if the latter creates clones+ susanoo where one hold him and the other hand attacks him repeatedly :/

R2 well, i thought that since madara had the rinne sharingan that he would also have the powers of kaguya :/ (exspecially since sasuke got a similar dimension-jumping power with a 6 tomoe rinnegan) :)

GreatestSin said:
^no problem for your english, im also not a native speaker :)
but the chances that he will come close to madara are really small, expsecially if the latter creates clones+ susanoo where one hold him and the other hand attacks him repeatedly :/

R2 well, i thought that since madara had the rinne sharingan that he would also have the powers of kaguya :/ (exspecially since sasuke got a similar dimension-jumping power with a 6 tomoe rinnegan) :)
But the ability of Sasuke isn´t Kaguya ability. So we can´t say that Madara rinnensharingan have Kaguya powers yes or yes when the story says nothing and this ability is the "ability" of Kaguya. It´s isn´t as regular rinnengan that all characters have similars caracteristics.

Then i will write a long writing about that i think about who wins and why. And i create this battle in other forums and someone has said interesting things

^true, i assumed that he has that powers but he never showed it, than i guess it will be R1 for madara and R2 inconclusive since madara cant kill father and father cant kill madara...

GreatestSin said:
^true, i assumed that he has that powers but he never showed it, than i guess it will be R1 for madara and R2 inconclusive since madara cant kill father and father cant kill madara...
Well, we ignore the rinnensharingan and talk about the other things. In R2 Father can kill Madara, but is a father´s victory very very difficult after a long long battle.

Now, i put my opinion about the VS

First, the Characters Stats:

-Name: R1 Father/Madara R2 Father/Madara

-DC: R1 Town/Town to Mountain (Susanoo) R2 Country/Small Planet (I think that it´s a exaggeration but.. ok)

-Speed: R1 Supersonic+/Massively Hipersonic R2 Unknown/Massively Hypersonic+

-Durability: R1 Town/Multy City Block to Large Mountain R2 Unknown/Moon+ (Idem)

They say us that any attack of Madara can destroy Father. In the R1 they are more evenly matched if Madara doesn´t use Susanoo. But Madara is too faster to Father. He can blitz Father very easy. R2 is imbalanced in favor of Madara. He destroy father in all stats.

But... the posibility that Father have to survive and maybe win rhis battle is: His inmortality. I don´t understand why in this profile doesn´t have all abilities. Father in R1 has more than 500.000 souls so Madara need kill him more than 500.000 times. Why is it important if Madara can blitz him? Because all lives give time to Farher to think a strategy. Also Madara decides to kill Father all times and we assume it takes one second for each time, it would take about 6 days (if my calculations don´t fail) to kill him. The possible he spends all his chakra before killing all times Father. And in the R2 Father has more than 60 millions of souls, but Madara has infinite stamina. Although Madara need many time to kill Father, he will think other metod to win.

The inmortality of Father says us that Madara can´t kill him so Madara need other form to win all rounds. BFR, etc. But what does Madara have to win? When we search in his abilities we find: Genjutsu, Chibaku Tensei, Soulfuck, Black Receivers, Godoudama, Limbo, Infinite Tsukuyomi and Navity of trees.

Soulfuck and Chibaku tensei are ineffective because the inmortality of Father is based in the number of souls so we back to the same. To the oder Hand, Chibaku Tensei can imprision Father but when i touch the Chibaku, he can transmute it.

All other abilities that i said, Madara has it when he is jinchuuriki (R2) less one, Genjutsu. About genjutsu i heard in other forums that Father should be inmune because Father has many souls in his body that interrupte the genjutsu. I'm not really sure about this, but it sounds reasonable.

Definitely, I can not think of a way Madara win in R1. After a long long battle, Father will find a metod to kill Madara because he can kill Madara.

The star abilitie of Father is the alquemist. The alquemist gives Father a control of matter and the capacity to transmute them. So if Father touch Madara, Madara dies. The problem is the speed of Father and the solution is the lives of Father. After many time, he find the form. If you think that it is imposible for the difference of speed, you remember that Madara can´t fight for many days.

So i believe that Father win in R1

After i will put my opinion to R2 i need a rest

Back