• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The nature of the FateHax is different than other characters with power ups.

Goku goes UI due to story progression.

Megaman is acquired power ups.

Ichigo, also story progression.

These are power ups we can restrict for one reason or another. It's abilities they get down the road and they can freely choose it if they have it unless we take it away from them or it's a state of being that they can consciously go into if they so choose to and we can rework their brains so they don't go into it.

But because of the FateHax, Sonic can go Super because he has an ability that re-writes the multi-verse on a quantum level to allow him to gain a favorable position.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
If you wanna think about it that way then sure ig, restricting Fate Hax it is.
And we can't do that since it's not an item and it's one ability in Base Sonic's Arsenal. Like the spin dash, or being able to resist magic.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
That is cool and all but the rule hax is tier 0.
But I thought the rule hax doesn't restrict abilities being used, like what Sonic is using in his base?

Ok, I think i'm understanding this now. So we can restrict FateHax cause it can lead to Sonic moving up to a higher tier?

Then, all I can vote for on this match is inconclusive.

Yeah, I thought Sonic had the win when I thought more on the FateHax before.

@Elixir Blue you're not understanding what I'm saying.

>Sonic's passive works on Immeasurables and will work on Yogiri with speed unequal.

>Yogiri being Immeasurable means that Sonic can't see or attack Yogir but his passives will still be in effect.

>This match can't happen as Sonic can't attack Yogiri being so much faster.

If speed is unequal this can't be a match due to blitz with speed equal Sonic stomps.

@Oblivion Lightning No. due to the nature of FateHax, Sonic doesn't necessarily need to do anything to win. Like he won against Master Mogul even though it was Tails who did all the work.

Mogul blames his Sealing/Power Drain/incap on Sonic. Sonic is the winner of that fight.

ElixirBlue said:
@Oblivion Lightning No. due to the nature of FateHax, Sonic doesn't necessarily need to do anything to win. Like he won against Master Mogul even though it was Tails who did all the work.

Mogul blames his Sealing/Power Drain/incap on Sonic. Sonic is the winner of that fight.
That's not how that works.

Sonic can suffer from temporarily lose and Yogiri can incap with speed unequal.

? I don't see an incap in Yogiri's wiki though. If you are talking about killing Sonic's senses part, that wouldn't break Sonic's will, nor stopping him from continuing the fight.

And can Yogiri revive his senses back? If he can't, that's wouldn't be a temporary incap, even though it wouldn't stop Sonic from fighting.

Incaps can work if it's temporary. Can Yogiri undo the damage of killing Sonic's limbs?

Then Yogiri's "incaps" won't work. The FateHax, Sonic never dies, is a subset to its true ability, Sonic never loses. Except temporarily. That's why people can still beat Sonic on this wiki cause incaps are temporary.

CCF280DF-BE16-4F35-A5A1-3029F98A7F34

This isn't really a match when Yogiri can't do anything to Sonic and Sonic can't see Yogiri.Ultimately by the nature of Fatehax Sonic just wins.Idk how but he just does.

This should be closed and not added.

Back