• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well unless being beyond Fate makes it irrelevant if the Fate is more potent then Sonic probably stomps.

Don't see resistance to Death on his profile, even in his 2-A forms. That's why I thought of using Super Sonic at first.

Waiting for people who have ideas.

Power Rings and Chaos Emeralds are Standard Equipment, so I'm assuming you aren't restricting them or else the match can't be added.

Anyways, the moment Sonic is killed and comes back is the moment he stops playing around. Meaning that it's as good as Chaos Control GG, or banishment from Power Rings to the Zone of Silence or a seperate multiverse, or Power Null on a 2-A scale, etc. etc.

Trying to incap wont work either, as Sonic can use Chaos Emeralds to rewind time and just do it over again the moment he realizes that he's being forced into an unwinable situation. Or he can just stop it altogether, as that works too. And before somebody tries to say Immeasurable speed renders that numb, it doesn't. Sonic is rewinding time, not travelling through it, which would restore his physical body if nothing else.

Sonic eventually wins, just less so because of Fate and more because of rewinding time until he gets it right.

Rewinding time does not work agaisnt ID, it is an inescapable event that the HRE could not escape after doing so.

How does sonic come back after death?

Not to mention Ultra Sonic gets a passive stat amp which will help immensely.

Shake summed up my reasons as to why Sonic would win.

Voting Sonic.

Ah... So this is why people wanted me to make it base Sonic. It'd be violently humiliating if he lost in Ultra Form.

Back