• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn't Base Sonic tank a full powered hit by concepts (vertical and horizontal) and survived (which is one of the reasons he is Low 2-C now)? With the Super Sonic and Ultra Sonic amp, tanking the concept of death wouldn't be hard, considering Super Sonic's power can erase concepts on a multiversal range.

I wil vote Yogiri, because if he cannot kill Sonic (which I doubt he can't) he will just kill his senses and other stuff incapping him, also reversing time doesn't work againts ID, people have tried and it didn't work.

Ionliosite said:
I wil vote Yogiri, because if he cannot kill Sonic (which I doubt he can't) he will just kill his senses and other stuff incapping him, also reversing time doesn't work againts ID, people have tried and it didn't work.
Objectively, would killing Sonic's senses be an incap? Sonic doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would stop fighting because all his senses were gone. He'd tear everything near him, or around the last place he saw Yogiri.

Oh, and speed isn't equalized so Sonic can just charge into Yogiri and Yogiri bursts into dust. Even if Yogiri kills Sonic's senses, that doesn't stop the Hedgehog from running.

Oh, right. Super Sonic is immeasurable and Ultra Sonic is faster than that... and Yogiri isn't 2A...

Killing his senses and limbs wouldn't be killing his mind which is all he needs to null.Also Fatehax prevents Sonic from dying unless Yogiri has shown to bypass such Fatehax.

Where does 2-A powernull comes from btw? It seems that the Power Rings are Low 2-C and also 2-A. I think the OP is using the Low 2-C one since its Base Sonic

Uh, it seems that 2-A powernull comes from the Chaos Emeralds....bruh

But I dont see how Fatehax would prevent Yogiri from killing him since ID is also automatic

Fatehax prevents Sonic from dying so he can't kill him right away.Sonic has the same degree of fatehax in Base.Unless Yogi can bypass fatehax that can effect a type 4 accasual he's not killing Sonic.

Sonic also just needs thought to null and the null worked on Ugly Nagus whom is 2-A.

Yogiri can incap as Fatehax doesn't protect him from that as Oblivon said before.It's gonna be hella hard when Sonic can just think to win tho.

Warning that Sonic is also probably gonna get resistance to sleep hax whcih will make him even more terrifying to battle.

Back