• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ramesses the Sun King said:
Other Excalibur feats we might want to look at
Excalibur Morgan vaporizing Beannu.

Excalibur against Shadows in Hollow Ataraxia.

Excalibur Morgan destroying a Moubtain in Heaven's Feel movie 2.

Other Np feats that might be worth calcing.

Mesketet being able to destroy Tokyo in a few hours/overnight.

Clarent and Balmung clash.

Spartacus vaporizing half a mountain sized fortress and parts of a town/city after the majority of the attack was tanked Jeanne.

Galatine busting an Island in Last Encore.
Does anyone have scans for these?
b u m p

So it seems Casuality decided to make an excalibur calc useing the UBW anime. Normally I'm hesitent on useing abdaptations over the original source but since the anime is generally faithful towards the source and what happens in the scene takes happens in the VN I'm alright with it.

The problem is, Casuality calced an entirely different scene that has Saber back to 6-C with Excalibur, and thereby wouldn't scale to Hercules.

Really? I assume he hasn't post it yet since this one is only 7-A.

True but if this is accepted then I'm at least happy we have a number for higher ranker NP.

Excalibur is 6-C for being superior to Spartacus' self destruction, which is a motherforker to calc

Spartacus' explosion was probably ranked as 6-C either from scaling to some other Nobel Phantasm or from some calc outside of the Wikia.

I find the latter to be a bit unlikely though since I don't remember the explosion to be that big.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Why would we rank it as 6-C whenever there's no calc putting it on that level ?
It's comparable to a high scale natural disaster like a Tsunami or a Earthquake

... which aren't 6-C per say

Yeah

But it was also about to vaporize a mountain range, so there's that

I've tried to wrap my head around calcing it but it's kinda entirely failed

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
That's even more vague than mountain statements, most earthquakes and tsunamis aren't even above 7-A.
The largest tsunamis in modern history, caused by earthquakes, peak at 7-A, and you'd be hard-pressed for a character to showcase making a wave that covers enough area to be considered that high.

Any larger than that and you're looking at waves caused by stuff dropping into shallower/smaller water areas or major asteroid impacts.

More like when Spartacus profile was made, Crying Warmonger is 6-B. I don't know where it even came from.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Off the 7-A topic but still on Servant tiering, the 6-C tiering for some Servant Noble Phantasms comes from scaling to or above Spartacus's Noble Phantasm. However, it's description doesn't necessarily denote 6-C."(Annihilated half of the Fortress of Millennia and covered an entire battlefield. The attack was compared to a calamity like an earthquake and tsunami.). Fortunately, there's a calc for Arjuna's Gandiva that results in 6-C AP. This feat could be evaluated here and then applied as reasoning for the Noble Phantasms that scale.

First of all, its Pashupata, not Gandiva, and also, it would not scale to anybody other than itself (If you say it would be comparable to Brahmastra because they're equals, you're wrong because it's a basseless asumption and there is not a single source saying that a powerful magical attack would be as powerful as the main weapon of one of the most powerful gods on the Indu pantheon) , and also, that's using the highest end

"Spartacus attack vaporized half a mountain and part of a town/city and that was after most of the blast was blocked by Jeanne. Dunno if that would justify 6-C but it's something at least."

You guys should really check Ramessess messages instead of kinda sorta remembering what the feat may have entailed. Not saying this is 6-C, just that I am surprised this slipped past.

It covered half of the battlefield and was going to destroy a town if it was not blocked, it did not destroy any of those

-Weakened Excalibur calc got downgraded to Small Town level so the only current justifcation for Physical Mountain level servants is gone and a new one needs to be found for them to keep their rating

-FP Excalibur and other NPs need to be evaluated to see wether or not they keep their tier with their own feats.

Not a even close to being a comprehensive summary, but these are the main topics being discussed atm.

@Aguila Also we do have people bringing up mountain busting "feats" but they're only statements and we have no idea if they're legit 7A, so that's also being debated

People keep bringing up statements that are supposedly 7A only they're so vague they're hardly helpful in justifying 7A.

The statements aren't really vague

For 7-A we have

There was a mountain sized centipede defeated by tawara

Siegfried was able to fight fafnir which would allow him to scale

Herc's statement

Mordred in camelot

And possible scaling to Arc and Roa

The only thing against these is a single lower calc

I'm not seeing a lot of feats. All I'm seeing is a couple of statements and showings without context. Do try to cite and show the example you want to discuss please.

Back