• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

Can one really say statements are unusable for 7-A tiering when other tiers can and have used vague statements like "X destroyed a city/island" to justify baseline.

We do have many, many, many feats of Servants doing studf in the Tier 7 and Tier 6 range in Grand/Order. It's hardly vague.

Galan destroying an island is the most blatant one.

Yeah, at this point, there are plenty of statements to indicate something higher then Low 7-C

Again, the closest I've seen anyone to showing a feat would be the Spartacus feat. I doubt people are just willing to accept anything anyone says without seeing the context and evidence.

RegisNex1232 said:
Again, the closest I've seen anyone to showing a feat would be the Spartacus feat. I doubt people are just willing to accept anything anyone says without seeing the context and evidence.
The only "Evidence" is the statement of this stuff happening

That's it.

Spartacus feat from Vol 2 - https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-2/chapter-3/chapter-3-12/

It was closer to a calamity than a sword slash. It was also like an earthquake and tsunami filled with malice. Having converted Berserker's entire enormous store of prana into pure destruction, it shook the earth and mowed down the Fortress of Millennia.

Shrieks rose up around the magi. Fortunately, the location where they were watching the battle situation from was not directly exposed to the roaring flames. But everything just a few meters ahead of them was in a miserable state.

"W-What… what happened just now…?"

Gordes' mutter as if he were seeing a nightmare was only natural. If they had been directly hit by the attack, it would be understandable. But they had only been hit by the aftershocks.

"…What's the condition of Berserker of Red?"

In response to Fiore's question, Caules sighed and spoke up

"He's vanished… What about the other Servants?"

"Archer is still alive. How about Rider?"

Celenike nodded in an annoyed manner. Despite how much she had told him to turn into spiritual form and come back here, he had, let alone come back, tried to protect that homunculus. Considering the situation, it might be time to finally settle things decisively with him.

"Rider is also alive. Caster?"

Roche had received a terrible shock over how the golems he and Caster had worked hard to make had been scattered into pieces like wood chips. But he confirmed that the one he was concerned about the most, Caster, was still alive.

"Sensei is safe and sound… 80% of the golems were blown away, and the ones that were kept on standby at the fortress are barely able to operate."

"I see. All that's left is Lancer. It seems grandfather is also alive, but…"

"My lord is also fine. His battle with Lancer of Red ended while unsettled. He's terribly angry. More importantly, there is an emergency."

Standing on the broken window frame, Darnic said that with a somehow hoarse voice.

"…Emergency?"

Fiore thought that there couldn't be any situation worse than what they went through just now, but Darnic's voice was more serious than she expected.

"—The Hanging Gardens have started to approach the fortress."

Saber of Red canceled her spiritual form and examined the state of her surroundings.

—In the forest that spread out on either side of the grassland plains, many trees had fallen. They were in a wretched state that made it looked as if they had been trampled by a giant.

—Nearly all the golems, homunculi and Dragon Tooth Warriors had died. That was only natural. That much prana had been concentrated and released all at once. The only ones still alive were those homunculi who had been on standby back in the rear lines or who had sensed the situation and run away.

—The Servants had all escaped from the battlefield at high speed. At the very least, anyone who was thick-headed enough to get swallowed up by this attack was worse than third-rate.

In other words, the land was completely empty. That strange monstrous Servant had annihilated this battlefield. Whether she was angry, amazed or sneering… not knowing what her currently feelings should be described as, Saber simply stood there in a dumfounded daze for a little while.

Do note that this wasn't a normal self explosion, he was supercharged due to his connection to the world there.

https://fateapocryphathetranslation.wordpress.com/side-materials/fateapocrypha-material/glossary-ka/

-Crying Warmonger [Noble Phantasm]

Howl of the Wounded Beast. The continuously active Noble Phantasm of Berserker of Red, Spartacus. It is the type where his legend itself was sublimated and turned into a Noble Phantasm. There is actually a huge difference in how this Noble Phantasm is used depending on whether he is summoned as a Berserker or a Saber. When he is summoned as a Berserker, it turns the wounds he receives from enemies into prana and accumulates it in his body to boost or heal himself.

However, during the Great Holy Grail War, perhaps due to his connection to the present world—his line being complex, the Noble Phantasm's conversion rate went out of control and turned him into something unbelievable.

Incidentally, if he was summoned as a Saber, it would have stabilized into the more respectable ability of "restoring his vitality and prana when he successfully endures the enemy's attacks and also invalidating or reflecting back any more of the same attacks thereafter". Though this would have been threatening enough on its own.

Either way, the longer a battle is prolonged, the more advantageous it is for Spartacus. The only way to beat him is in a short decisive battle.

Matthew Schroeder said:
There's going to be some Blazblue-tier revisions for Fate in the future.
I mean, if we're talking Void Shiki, Arceuid, and other god-tiers it's about time, if we're talking about people on the level of servants I have many questions.

What Dargoo said, God Tiers being revised doesn't change anything for this thread because there aren't any (normal) Servant God Tiers that exist as God Tiers for the entirety of Fate.

RegisNex1232 said:
I'm not sure why we should take OBD calcs at face value. Would much prefer an actual calcer here to evaluate the feats.
This or having our calc group evalutate the outsider calc works.

The Excaliblast calc uses the opening... and the Visual Novel description in one?

Yeah I really don't like it, especially considering the opening was just invisible air being unleashed.

As per the meteor calc thing, it looks good but I dunno about consistency since everyone and their mother talks about mountain stuff in Fate

Matthew Schroeder said:
ChaosTheory is a better calcer than anyone here.
The calc should still ideally be evaluated by someone here even if that's the case.

Our current regulations regarding distances of clouds would cut both of his results by 5x to 10x times of what they are in his excalibur recalc.

Also other people may take issue with him using the vita opening for the timeframe and measurements which have been dismissed for other series in the past iirc.

DMUA said:
The Excaliblast calc uses the opening... and the Visual Novel description in one?

Yeah I really don't like it, especially considering the opening was just invisible air being unleashed.

As per the meteor calc thing, it looks good but I dunno about consistency since everyone and their mother talks about mountain stuff in Fate
I don't get why the meteor calc uses overall speed from space and then KE rather than use any of our methods and assumptions for meteor calcs.

Chaos bennu's calc is so blatantly hiding the outlier, he practically calcs it with FTL speeds first then settles for an arbitrarily smaller distance so that it's measurable again.

The estimated impact force is what should be used because it takes far less assumptions to work and is given by a more reliable source.

It has a specific timeframe which required a specific speed, as it seems.

Chaos used two model for the calc. Using different dates for them, Bennu being in different distance from the Earth for each. Which is why in the first one it was FTL because Bennu was much further away in that one than in the second one.

DMUA said:
It has a specific timeframe which required a specific speed, as it seems.
Specific time yes, but distance has to be assumed given the fact the game itself doesn't give a explicit date as to when the events of it take place, so any bennu-earth distance one may choose is arbitrary, and the high probability of one of those distances giving you FTL speeds makes the method as a whole extremely iffy.

Yeah I can see that

Wew this series is a statistical clusterfork

So is the Spartacus feat worth calculating? It's a lot better than just taking flowery prose at face value. Jeanne wouldn't scale to it since she only blocked a part of it, though.

Same goes for the Bennu calc. Aguila's suggestion seems worth taking note of.

Back