• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

I bet I could go into the spatacus stuff if I got an idea of the mountains destroyed/how big the blast itself would be if unimpeded

Ram also mentioned the fact that most of the blast was tanked by Jeanne's Flag.. Also some mention of the mountain(s) being vaporized, but I am not sure if he's taking this off the anime, or the book or somewhere else. Asking him to make sure if he just made a mistake would be good, as that could affect any potential calc a lot.

Indirectly, it being tanked by Jeanne and Karna being confirmed to One Shit Jeanne even if she put activated her flag NP by invoking Brahmasta Kundala could help with things. Didn't Sieg soften most of the blow of BK using multiple shots of Balmung or something? If it goes well, it can help settle a lot and help make progress.

DMUA said:
The Excaliblast calc uses the opening...
Reminds me of the fact that there's an anime whose opening has a 7-A feat performed by one of the characters, while in the actual show everyone caps at 9-B.

DMB 1 said:
DMUA said:
The Excaliblast calc uses the opening...
Reminds me of the fact that there's an anime whose opening has a 7-A feat performed by one of the characters, while in the actual show everyone caps at 9-B.
what anime?

Also, are there any news regarding the cosmology blog?

Boi OK KO has a 5-B feat in the OP and the first episode and everything else caps at 8-A

Countery if I am reading it correctly,

1.94107E+23 J is the finale result.

it was countered by both Emiya Alter and Alteria Altria, Emiya fragmented while Altria vaporized the framents.

There's also this feat done by Shirou, should scale to most servants since this is a weaken Shirou, natrually it does need to be recalced.

The Meteor is not visible in the skies of Shinjuku. All Da Vinci says is that there a meteor above the skies of Shinjuku and that said sky was being monitored by Sheba. Also Bennu can't have teleported because the effect of the 7th bullet set Bennu course toward Gudoa. Also in the translation in the video it wasn't Bennu that was stated to teleport it was us that was stated to 'move' toward a completely different area.

XenoBreaker2803 said:
Emiya fragmented it so it prob scales to Caladbolg II, which quiete literally everything seems to be scaled to.
It doesn't, he used Unlimited Lost Works, aka the equivalent of every sword ever in his possession to accomplish the feat and since its mechanics are hax so AP scaling is out of the question, at best only FP Excalibur Morgan scales to half of it assming Demiya's attack didn't do most of the heavy lifting there.

ULW makes sword implode from the inside out ripping the opponent apart thus bypassing dura in a sense. This of course works really well on more fleshy flesh opponenets but not a rock. It not really bypassing Durability and more dealing critical damage. Also in the scene that Emiya destroy the Meteor there a beam of light going straight through the meteor and pass it so obviously ULW brute force it way through the meteor.

That's what I was trying to say

Spawning swords in a humanoid of course bypasses durability but spawning it in a solid rock that is just as strong within as outside doesn't bypass durability

Something something Vlad used the conceptual staking shtick on Karna's innerds and the latter walked it off. Thoughts?

I mean, I am of the mind Servants don't worry about organs besides the brain and the heart. If they caused minimum damage not much to worry about.

Plus this is Karna, literally man-with-too-much-willpower-to-die-right-away-everytime-he-should-have.

Back