• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

So for mountain level we currently have rice boy's feet

Herc's statement

And backscaling from sieg and fafnir

Paul Frank said:
So for mountain level we currently have rice boy's feet
Herc's statement

And backscaling from sieg and fafnir
And Mordred's stuff. The irl mountain range doesn't have any mountains small enough to push it out of mountain range

iirc, in camelot Morderd was going to blow away an entire mountain. We got confirmation from multiple servants that shows she had more than enough magical energy to do it.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
iirc, modred destroyed a mountain in camelot. And several severants responded in surpise about it
It was more due to her willingness to destroy all the people on the mountain than the mountain itself iirc

If there are multiple statements or feats higher than that calc the calc is the outlier

There aren't any feats on that level yet though.

Besides Feats>>>>>Statements

Iapitus The Impaler said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
iirc, modred destroyed a mountain in camelot. And several severants responded in surpise about it
It was more due to her willingness to destroy all the people on the mountain than the mountain itself iirc
wasn't their 2 mountain feats for her in camelot???

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Gar, are you asking for calculations based off of feats that happened off screen?
Oh they're off screen?

Then I'm not seeing why we're taking a statement over an actual feat

Schnee One said:
Oh they're off screen?

Then I'm not seeing why we're taking a statement over an actual feat
If you were asking for the Archer or Siegfried feats, then yeah. They are 4 billion % canon, but not a calculatable feat since there is no visuals

Its not a single feat and a single statement, there is too much stuff that points to mountain level. You also cannot call something like him destroying the centipede an outlier because it is so deeply ingrained in his lore.

Dunno how you'd calc a sandstorm

Can you link the blog? I'm interested.

Is there any feats showing how Arash created a border between persia and Turan???? I maybe misreading it but apparently it stretched 2,500km;s?? Supposedly its comparable to anti-nation noble phantasms in his problem, and yet somehow compareable to anti-fortress ones too....?????

It may be an "Anti Fortress/Anti Army" kind of deal. As in, it's got power comparable to an Anti Fortress, but the potential range is much, much bigger. iirc the only difference betwene Anti Army and Anti Fortress is that Anti Fortress packs much, much more of a punch or is at least useful against defended areas, instead of just affecting a big area.

The final bond on arash says its comparable to anti-nation noble phantasms when he suicide attacks though....

JBennett said:
There's also my suggestion for XenoBreakers Laputa's feat if any one is curious.
I'm aware that the feat itself can't scale but I was wondering if it would be acceptable to half the result? the feat is done from two servants so halfing is possible, of course this would only scale to OG fergus not Lily Fergus since it's og Fergus that is haveing his power lended not Lily.

If the Feat can scale to OG Fergus then it can easily scale to other NP of similar level.

I found another source of scaling for mountain to even large mountain. Scaling to mount Ebih, which is described as being the one of the mightiest mountains out there, so it would he large mountain regardless of what its size is. We could scale high end servants to this

I don't think that's a valid feat that can be given a tier unless we know the exact size of said mountain. Assuming a real life size, like let's say Mountain Everest for example would be a baseless assumption. "Mightiest." seems extremely vague when trying to get a size from the mountain.

Who said anything about about size? It was one of the mightiest in power of all mountains, which means that regardless of its size, it would be Large Mountain at the very least in power.

Back