• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT

Yeah, looks that way.

Everyone else would of course be downed accordingly, but, even D class strength will probably still be in the High 7-C range since it's 4x baseline.

Mordred threatened to destroy a mountain range in Camelot with CBA, and our resident expert on mass destruction (Arash) believed it was possible.

Seeing as said mountain range actually exists, what would be the yield on that?

Here it is.

Correction. CBA was only going to destroy the mountain, not the whole range. Said mountain is to the west of the range, according to Arash when he shot the team in that direction, if that helps.

The specific fight in Camelot is taking place in the Alborz Mountains. The wikipedia page I linked above lists the topology of the whole mountain range. I just took the most common range of heights in the western side of the range and checked against the Mountain level requirements in the page DMUA linked.

Oh, also, I want to highlight something again. I think Siegfried should be country level with Balmung, since he can harm Fafnir even in servant form. Yes, he is super effective against dragons, but he can still back scale if we know the multiplier. Dragons themselves like Fafnir can destroy countries by breathing

If I remember right, Balmung and Gram's dragon-slaying attributes are pretty ridiculous. As in, "small cuts can kill" ridiculous. I can't find the source on that though. Besides, CBA matched Balmung in Apocrypha. The anti-dragon trait has to be stupid good to jump nearly an entire tier.

Also, where did you get that dragons can destroy countries by breathing. I think you're mixing it up with generating magical energy by breathing. If dragons were country-busters just by breathing, then Fafnir would be WAY higher than 6-B.

Speaking of which, is there a Fafnir profile? Country-level Fafnir keeps getting brought up, but I dunno where it came from.

I was saying that if there is a specificly known metric against those with the dragon attribute, then we can back scale from Fafnir's power. Siegfried also makes it clear he basically won by slowly chipping away at him by focussing on a single point in his armor, on a one and a million chance. He backscales only in that he can damage him, but would usually get thrashed anyway. It was a matter of luck kek

I need to find the scan again, but iirc it was probably already posted in this series of threads. Also yeah, Fafnir is stupidly powerful even as far as dragons go. A proper dragon would be that powerful, and scaling from them breathing is a low ball.

Caster Sieg has Fafnir as one of his keys, if you are looking for it

Thoughts?

It was ―

"Ex ― calibur!!!"

Light galloped.

Light roared.

The prana, accelerated by the factor of the released dragon, became a streak of light, a swirling and surging torrent that devoured the sea demon together with the dark night.

A silent scream rose within the river water evaporating in an instant, as every single atom composing the body of the giant sea demon that had been the embodiment of terror were exposed to the scorching impact.

-Fate/Zero: Act 10, -84:19:03

We have talked about this a few times and have never really come to a conclusion. It is pretty clear that it atomizes, but it is also my opinion that it does not bypass durability, nor should it be calc'd based on its atomization either

Other Excalibur feats we might want to look at

Excalibur Morgan vaporizing Beannu.

Excalibur against Shadows in Hollow Ataraxia.

Excalibur Morgan destroying a Moubtain in Heaven's Feel movie 2.

Other Np feats that might be worth calcing.

Mesketet being able to destroy Tokyo in a few hours/overnight.

Clarent and Balmung clash.

Spartacus vaporizing half a mountain sized fortress and parts of a town/city after the majority of the attack was tanked Jeanne.

Galatine busting an Island in Last Encore.

Because it had nothing to do with atom. The word atom wasn't even in that sentence. What was used was ÕêåÕ¡É, not ÕăաÉ

> Other Np feats that might be worth calcing.

The only NP i know might be worth to calc (maybe) is Tomoe busting Pagoda Palace iirc.

Fergus lily at the time of that feat was supposed to be as strong as or slightly weaker than normal Fergus so it can be used for scaling

the feat is done by combining the power Lilly and OG Fergus right? so even if no one can scale to Lilly, Fergus should be able to since the majority of the power came from him and my suggestion was to half the results since it is an attack with two different powers.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Other Excalibur feats we might want to look at
Excalibur Morgan vaporizing Beannu.

Excalibur against Shadows in Hollow Ataraxia.

Excalibur Morgan destroying a Moubtain in Heaven's Feel movie 2.

Other Np feats that might be worth calcing.

Mesketet being able to destroy Tokyo in a few hours/overnight.

Clarent and Balmung clash.

Spartacus vaporizing half a mountain sized fortress and parts of a town/city after the majority of the attack was tanked Jeanne.

Galatine busting an Island in Last Encore.
Does anyone have scans for these?

Oh man, that reminds me of how I still want to calc Spartacus' self destruction

Never actually got around to rewatching Acropiwhatokjjfoawjifwjioa to do so though

If there are no other feats that can be scaled to physical AP practically every servant is going to drop to either MCB+ /Small Town/ Town Level depending on which end is accepted.

Are there any other feats that can be reliably be scaled to the normal AP of servants?

AguilaR101 said:
If there are no other feats that can be scaled to physical AP practically every servant is going to drop to either MCB+ /Small Town/ Town Level depending on which end is accepted.
Are there any other feats that can be reliably be scaled to the normal AP of servants?
Let's not get too drastic lol

Well

The calc is getting more depressing the more I edit

There was the thing with sieg and fafnir there are also again the mountain statements so combining those you can get 7-A servants easily

Back