• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Servant Tiering CRT continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Indeed, but she was using them when performing her 9-A feat as well

2) She was coughing blood after the first punch though. There is more to it than strength, but the "tanking a punch" part is just a matter of AP vs dura.

It's like saying that Perfect Cell scales from SSJ2 Gohan because a punch from the latter "only" incapacitated him instead of going trough his body.

People don't scale from getting rekt but not dying

Maybe it was just decided people would know from context.

Still, it should be cleared out that's through reinforcement and also give her a tier for her normal physical ability. We do know Tohsaka excels at physical stuff in the school.

That doesn't change that an enemy could close the distance before she doe, or use other means. We don't just assume she comes already reinforced, it's an action that takes time and could decide a fight.

For her current key we kinda do assume she already comes reinforced

Sort of how we assume all might starts in his swole form and deku starts using 5%

Except if All Might is intending to fight, he'll obviously be using One for All.

Rin doesn't start with Reinforcement from the first moment of every fight. Just see her turning it on to run away from Lancer, or not having it on until she's about to hit Caster, or etc., Luvia was a hand to hand fighting exercise, obviously it was gonna be on at the start.

I believe all of the profiles in the Fate/Grand Order page that needed to be updated have been updated.

With that we can move onto checking individual versepages of the nasuverse to update anything that's left.

I would appreciate if someone posted a list of all the Nasuverse related versepages we have on the wiki

I don't think there is a single tier 8 feat for servants that is scalable to physical AP, if there is it most certainly a bit feat that belongs to somoene who is already tier 7 making it useless to upgrade tier 9

I just got reminded of Arash's feat of being able to destroy akihabara entirely to the ground and wonder how much that would give.

Certainly not 7-A but am curious.

It depends a lot on context and timeframe, I would guess 8-B provided the entire city block (which is 100 meters in length based on googol maps) was taken in one attack.

I think all of the servant/master profiles that needed updating have been updated, is there anything left to do?

Why is Salter's Excalibur being scaled to vaping Bennu? Pretty sure the meteor's durability is lower than its impact force.

Because it has to cancel out its Kinetic energy or else you just have whatever remains falling a the same speed.

The profile does say that she vaped the "remaining fragments" though. Why are we scaling her to the whole meteor's impact force?

Because the remaining fragments wouldn't have lost any of their speed, ULW only fragmented the meteor and the mechanics of how it works (slipping inside something and destroying it inside out) wouldn't help at all to reduce its kinetic energy.

Each fragment carries a lesser amount of energy, since their individual mass is below that of an actual meteor, no? Pretty sure the fragmentation would decrease the force of an impact.

Yes each individual piece would have less force than the combined, but the total mass of Bennu is still flying down so Salter is still vaping the exact same amount of mass falling at the same speed.

Individual fragments yes, doesn't really change anything overrall since the entire mass still remains.

It depends entirely on how it is fragmented, if the energy of ULW was expelled in the opposite direction of the meteor, as opposed to inside out, there would've been significant loss of Kinetic Energy.

And it seems the wording in the profile leads to a misunderstanding regarding how much of bennu was destroyed, I will change it so it read (Vaporized the fragmented bennu... as current wording implies it only destroyed portion of it

Aside from my question on Artoria Alter I'm pretty sure this is completely concluded.

Shall I close it?

I'm not sure how we should scale Lancer Artoria alter, probably asking in the general discussion thread might be best.

If there is nothing else left then yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back