• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Series - High Tier Character Max Speed Rating (CCC)

The BB you fight at the end of CCC is actually not the same BB that successfully merged with the Mooncell. Its 2 different BB's, but they are connected in some weird way.

Though the BB you do fight at the end of CCC can freely alter her stats according to her will. She did successfuly cross infinite distance, and she also placed herself in the concept of Infinite time which the only logical thing i can think of is doing stuff in 0 time. So crossing infinite distance in 0 time the highest possible above baseline infinite speed feat??

Isn't Tiamat only Nigh-Omnipresent in her final form??

lol half the people who despise VSB are like: Nayyyyy no explanations things must only be what i leik lolololol

Anyways, is BB truly the same case as Tiamat though? She gradually fused with the Mooncell, then after she completely fused, she kinda has a main body that when hurt too much, will separate her from the Mooncell.

Okay I know this is slightly pointless, but like I wanna kind of elaborate in the scenario anyone thinks that it is an logical argument what CorrectingYourMistakes made

Nigh-Omniscience is a property rather than a speed, so as such, it is defined as the ability of being approximately everywhere in a given area.

If you'd have infinite speeds, it implies that in a given instance, you can cover an infinite area (infinity=infinity┬▓)

So if, let's say, an omnipotent being is encompassing a distance, of let's say a set of integers (assumption that there is only a 1 dimensional universe for convenienc's sake), that would imply the hypothetical last number of that set would be at infinity, and as such the hypothetical terminal point would be at infinity, and an infinite speedster can reach that every second (2×infinity =infinity too) so as such both the omnipotent and the infinite being are able to cover a said distance for a second. The only difference is that the infinite being are still needs a certain time limit to cover said area, while the omnipotent being just covers the area from the start.

So yes, infinite speedsters can in fact keep up with spatially omnipresent individuals, with Immeasurable speedsters being able to keep up with Omnipresent beings across space and time.

The point here is:

1. What's the rating for keeping up with an Omnipresent being?

2. BB isn't Omnipresent in the form she fought the CCC Playables

1. Infinite or Immeasurable depending on the type of Omnipresent (Spatially and Space&Time respectively)

2. Idk lol I don't play Fate.

Anyhow, I'll be unfollowing this thread due to the lack of insight I'll provide

BB is fair to have infinite speed since that is literally how she made it to the core in the first place. Others though....

Welp, we're free from the Servant AP stuffs, and what we have now are minor revisions, so I guess I'll get back to this.

But, didn't BB make arenas to get rid of the Infinite distance?

As far as I remember, she put herself in a space without time or that didn't progress in time relative to the normal timeline to have technically infinite time to hack the Moon Cell or something like that.

The Arena was there so help her baypass the Mooncells defense by faking a holy grail war

Though you could argue immeasurable attack speed, and hax activation speed for BB because she made the arena, and manipulated the entire imaginary number space in the past, present, and future all at once

Since infintie speed is more solid why don't we do just straight up infinite speed, or infinite speed possibly immeasurable

Definitely never immeasurable. She would literally need to move to the past or the future by speed alone, or do something like send her attacks to the past or the future.

nvm on that immeasurable part that was because of her taking over the mooncells core. i had to re-read the section

I think someone suggested a set of conditions a character must fulfill to be given infinite or immeasurable speed so that we avoid outliers.

Also, we should finally agree whether moving in an area where time doesn't exist gives infinite our immeasurable speed.

I think you fail to understand the reason why we discuss things. It is precisely to reach an agreement.

The only thing that I've seen from you are condescending comments that don't help anyone at all.

And in that comment you provided literally nothing and didn't engage anything of what I said. Movement in a place where there's no time is infinite, this has been the decided standard already.

If you wanna argue if it is anything more, make a general CRT for the wikia as a whole because that's the standard set. Condescending comments? Now you throw in jokes.

Maybe I am waiting for others to state their opinion, because after all, what community decides that's how it's going to be, not what you and I discuss. Not to mention that I have no intention of arguing with you at all.

You are making no sense. The community has already discussed, the vsbattles one. They agree movement in a space without time is infinite.

You or anyone else disagree? Is not a nasuverse thread anymore, is a CRT for wiki-wide standards. I cannot put this simpler, there's nothing to agree on when the answer is ridiculously clear, its already agreed on. And if anyone here disagrees, another thread to discuss that would need to be opened because it affects more than our profiles.

Moving in an void/area/place/dimensions/whatever without time is infinite speed per VSBW standards and was something agreed upon by many staff and community way back then when this was a prominent issue

Basically as Lancelot said, it's infinite speed and not immeasurable

Um, yeah, that is very obviously infinite speed, since due to inconsistency in fiction, unless specifically shown properties associated with Immeasurable speeds, we don't assume it to be anything else.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
You are making no sense. The community has already discussed, the vsbattles one. They agree movement in a space without time is infinite.

You or anyone else disagree? Is not a nasuverse thread anymore, is a CRT for wiki-wide standards. I cannot put this simpler, there's nothing to agree on when the answer is ridiculously clear, its already agreed on. And if anyone here disagrees, another thread to discuss that would need to be opened because it affects more than our profiles.
Are you unable to understand that my comment refers to the thread as a whole and not that specific thing?

"Also, we should finally agree whether moving in an area where time doesn't exist gives infinite our immeasurable speed. "

Quoting yourself. To which I replied, is already been decided long ago there's nothing to agree on. My comment refered to that, which I thought was obvious and you got. Your second comment is about reaching an agreement, again my reply is about the whole "reaching an agreement about movement in a place without time" bit because like I said there's already an agreement how to rate that, yet now it was a comment about the whole thread? You are just being confusing.

And as far as I can see, only Tiamat. Gil is a bit maybe but most seem to lean for yes? BB is already nigh-omnipresent (I think).

Nigh Omnipresent via she literally becamse the Mooncell.

Though she did cross infinite distance

Imo, i agree more with infinite speed

I thought that one was above needing infinite time to actually hack it in anyway then putting herself outside the passage of time.

If that's what happened, should be alright.

Back