• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Kaleid: MIROU stat check

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
So, the latest chapter for Prisma Ilya just came out and stuff happened.

Basically, upgrades for Mirou.

This is what I've commented on the Shirou vs Shirou thread and I wish to know what you lot thinks of it.

Gemmysaur wrote: Yeah. Gotta have to ask the mods first but methinks it'd be something like this.

He's rated At least Superhuman at the moment.

HF Shirou is Wall level.

Archer is City level in base.

Kaleido Ruby Rin (Stay Night version) is City level via powerscaling.

Tanked freaking Gate of Babylon to the face.

He freaking tanked Enuma Elish.

Therefore...

Durability: At least City level (Tanked Gate of Babylon's sword spam), Likely least Small Island level (Tanked Enuma Elish head on as it destroyed his Reality Marble), At least City level with Rho Aias

He's rated Town level with Kanshou and Bakuya.

Likely Small City level with projectile sword spam.

At least Small City level with Nine Lives.

HF Shirou is rated Mountain level with Nine Lives.

Likely Mountain level with Ig Alima.

Mirou broke multiple shields from Gate of Babylon in 1 swing.

Broke Ig Alima with his own projection.

He was breaking swords left and right physically by swatting them.

Therefore...

Attack Potency: At least Town level, Likely City level (Was breaking swords from Gate of Babylon); At least Small City level, Likely Mountain level with Nine Lives; At least City level to Mountain level with Unlimited Blade Works; Likely Mountain level with Ig Alima and Sul Sagana

We're horribly derailing this thread and horribly destroying CompoShirou with these upgrades.

Let's have a revision thread open or something.

Completely agree on both durability and attack potency

also we need to upgrade his stamina since he can solo in holy grail war in one night and have unlimited mana , his stamina is just superhumans

Maybe...

Very High (Fought and won the entire Holy Grail War in one night)

Is that fine?

From what I can see of the linked scans, all of the feats seem hard to properly quantify, and likely of much lower scale than you suggested.

Well, he looks to be scaled off Archer so I thought the card servants were scalable to their heroic spirit counterparts.

Attack Potency: Town level with Kanshou and Bakuya;

Attack Potency: At least Town level with Kanshou and Bakuya (Parried attacks from Saber and Lancer and deflected Caster's regular beams).

Okay. I am probably the wrong person to ask.

He is scaled to archer "beside his own feat " so at the very least he is equal to archer with kanshou and bakuya .... the card give you the same status as the servent's

That's for adding matches to profiles, not upgrading characters. AFAIK, there's not a set number of votes required for upgrades and downgrades. It's more of a case-by-case thing. We do need permission from an admin, though.

We need admins iirc. Atm, we only have Ant's approval. We need moar.

That moment when you realize that illya is more OP than Gilgamesh ......

btw why won't you just show this to other admins ? seriously it seems no one interest here ...

Yeah, but that would make it so I have to...

• gasp*
...interact more with people.

By the looks of things, Miyu's Shirou (or Mirou as you guys are calling him) seems to be damn close to Archer in terms of specs due to being fused with his card for so long.

All his feats seem to be comparable to if not greater than Archer's, so propose that he be scaled to him.

Attack Potency: At least Town level with Kanshou and Bakuya (Parried numerous nameless weapons from GoB), At least City level with other projected weapons (Smashed through several shields from the GoB), City level to Mountain level with projectile spam (Matched the weapons from the Gate of Babylon)

Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions and combat speed (Installed with the Archer card for so long that he became an imitation of a Heroic Spirit)

Durability: At least City level (Clashed with numerous Install users and survived the Gate of Babylon, survived Enuma Elish which destroyed his reality marble)

The rest of the stats should be matched accordingly.

Reppuzan said:
Attack Potency: At least City level with other projected weapons (Smashed through several shields from the GoB)
Is Ig Alima and Sul Sagana, both of which are likely Mountain level just from size alone not notable enough to be added to his AP as a separate stat?

But yeah, them stats you made looks good. It's short and descriptive.

Oh, and can his stats be upgraded now or do we wait for more insights and what not?

1) They are worth mentioning, so we could probably group them under "other projected weapons"

As for the upgrades, I'm not sure if the other Type-Moon supporters have read Prisma Illya or not, but I'm probably going to try and poke them to see if they have.

Other projected weapons fall under notable tech right?

I see. Thanks for that.

I'll wait for a while more then.

Unfortunately i don't know nothing about Fate/Kaleid.

I mean, a show about a bunch of lolis? No thanks; lol.

everyone judge fate kaleid is loli show , sine 3rei it's a good story and shirou's arc was totally greatness

KamiYasha said:
I mean, a show about a bunch of lolis? No thanks; lol.
What's wrong about loli?

Lolicon shirou

Anyways, afaik, they're very much scaled in power to their FSN counterparts except for when they do their own feats.

Mirou has parried multiple weapons from Gate of Babylon (Angelica via Gilgamesh card) and even broke some. He had that one greatsword that smashed through multiple shields, again from GoB, easily. And he was matching GoB for a short while with nothing but spamming projections, and this is after being imprisoned by the enemy for quite some time directly after winning the Holy Grail War singlehandedly in a single night and catching Enuma Elish to the face as it ate through his Unlimited Blade Works.

Oh, he also summoned Ig Alima and Sul Sagana, mountain-sized swords while maintaining UBW, and again summoned Ig Alima, dropping it on top of muddied servants (which to my understanding is a tad bit weaker and is affected by mad enhancement without the enhancement), then after tiring himself out, shot a projectile strong enough to shoot through Mjolnir's lightning attack from the Thor card.

Anyways, it's good. You should try it.

>Shirou and Sakura related.

After all the hate that Sakura gained in Heaven's Feel...this is my chance to hate her even MORE!

Although the scene where Assassin Shinji makes a hole in her chest is wonderfull, nah i'm not interested so far.

They're not related. His sister is Miyu, Sakura is pretty much the same as mainstream Sakura. And then she installs the Berserker Lancelot card....

Back