• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Kaleid: MIROU stat check

I think we should be fine.

If anything, Mirou's durability should be 'possibly Small Island level', as I feel that could be an outlier compared to his regular showings.

What will it be upgraded to again? Very High right? Yeah, I guess that's fine as long as the justification is there (Fought and won the entire Holy Grail War in one night).

I was wondering why can't shirou trace Excalibur arrow ? if kuro can match the original with unlimited mana then why not shirou as well ? he is supposedly far better than her

ZERO7772 said:
I was wondering why can't shirou trace Excalibur arrow ? if kuro can match the original with unlimited mana then why not shirou as well ? he is supposedly far better than her
He didn't try it as yet in the manga as yet iirc and maybe he needs the archer card for Excalibur unlike the other Divine Consturcts he has. He should be able to imo but dayum imagine if he had his archer card when he fought Angelica, it might have been harder for her to pull out and charge Ea.

He should be able to but I don't think he's seen it yet and Archer, from whom he got most of his weapons can't fully comprehend Excalibur so he doesn't exactly have memories he can use to trace it.

Still, can you imagine the stomp on Angelica if he just fired an Excalibur arrow and called it a day?

Does it really change anything ? i think shirou in base = shirou with archer card equipped , archer can't trace Divine Construction to begin with while shirou can trace it while casting UBW and it's powerful enough to break the orignal former ones

if Kuro can trace full power Excalibur arrow then shirou surely can

To be fair, he wasn't actually trying to beat Angelica but was simply trying to stall for time so that Miyu could be teleported to Illya's world.

If Angelica was beaten despite having Gil's Class Card, Julian would have sent everything he had at Shirou to prevent Miyu from getting away.

IMO, the real question is why he didn't warp himself along with Miyu so he could take care of her.

@Reppuzan Probably because Angelica and Julian still were around, so he had to stay there in case they decided to show up and try to ruin everything somehow.

just like Gemmysaur said shirou could have trace a full power excalibur arrow and call it a day though if he do that jullian will send an army of heroic spirit after this time xD

He only say Excalibur for brief moments tho

Can't tell if he can or cannot until he show it to us. So, for the time being, his highest feat is Ig-Alima which is weaker than Excalibur arrow.

Also, i'm keeping Illya's Excalibur at Mountain level at the moment but her strongest attack with Excalibur:

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/2.jpg and http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/3.jpg

This one is actually as strong as Saber's Excalibur, should i upgrade her Excalibur to Small Island level, just like Kuro's Excalibur arrow?

p/s: Bazett is pretty strong compare to her FSN counterpart...

@OwariNepgear Isn't Illya's Saber Install actually Saber Lily, though?

I'm starting to wonder if we really can scale everything to their mainstream versions.

OwariNepgear said:
Can't tell if he can or cannot until he show it to us. So, for the time being, his highest feat is Ig-Alima which is weaker than Excalibur arrow.
Also, i'm keeping Illya's Excalibur at Mountain level at the moment but her strongest attack with Excalibur:

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/2.jpg and http://2.p.mpcdn.net/350135/556817/3.jpg

This one is actually as strong as Saber's Excalibur, should i upgrade her Excalibur to Small Island level, just like Kuro's Excalibur arrow?

p/s: Bazett is pretty strong compare to her FSN counterpart...
Kuro can trace full power one while illya have the original one "because of the card "so yeah i think she should have the same AP as original saber

Yes, her Saber Install is Saber Lily. But the author didn't say anything about "Installed one will be as strong as a true Servant" so i'm using their own feat to make sure they're as strong as their FSN counterpart. Because as you can see, Illya's Assassin Install is VERY WEAK compare to FSN's True Assassin (Hassan). A knife throwing by her Assassin Install can be easily deflected by Angelica's BARE HAND.

Up till now, Rider's Bellerophon and Saber's Excalibur are keeping their true strength. Caster's Rule Breaker has the same effect, and Lancer's Gae Bolg, too. Assassin is weaker but Archer is stronger (can trace Excalibur).

What i meant to say is that since it's Saber Lily instead of regular Saber, shouldn't we scale it to Caliburn instead of Excalibur? But Illya's Saber Install being weaker than Miyu's (regular Saber) doesn't make a lot of sense, considering it's the same card, and Miyu and Illya are usually about even in power. See the problem there?

Why was Assassin weak again? Because Matou Sh*tji or are they joke tier in Kaleidverse in general?

Gemmysaur said:
Why was Assassin weak again? Because Matou Sh*tji or are they joke tier in Kaleidverse in general?
Assassin Shinji didn't seem that weak compared to Assassin Illya, actually. Assassin Illya is weaker than her regular Magical Girl form, ffs.

Actually, i haven't made Miyu's page, yet. But i'm also keeping her Excalibur as Illya's Caliburn in AP (Mountain level) since her Excalibur doesn't have many feat and Kuro's Excalibur arrow was claimed by Rin as their current strongest attack when fighting against Shadow Gilgamesh. Though Kuro is stronger than Miyu IMO, but the feat above may keep 3 of them at the same tier in Saber Install form.

@NotEvenHuman

1) I think it's more of a costume choice than anything, since Ruby emphasizes the cute aesthetic while Sapphire obeys Miyu's wishes more of the time. Besides, it is Excalibur, not Caliburn, and should be treated as such. Installed Servants are still probably weaker as far as feats go though (they're explicitly called Imitations of Heroic Spirits and bear a "fraction of their power")

@Gremmysaur

2) I honestly have no idea to be honest. Shinji got the Cursed Arm Hassan, while Illya got Hundred-Face Hassan, who wasn't suitable for direct combat at all (considering how they were chump change to any Servant in combat).

NotEvenHuman said:
Assassin Shinji didn't seem that weak compared to Assassin Illya, actually. Assassin Illya is weaker than her regular Magical Girl form, ffs.
Mahou Shoujo Ilya according to the current profile is Town level with At least Town level Schneiden so yeah, I'd think she's above Assassin, if only because she's flying and raining mahou shoujo lasers.

Hassan Assassin (Ilya's form) is Wall to Town level.

Guys, let's open a Fate Kaleid general discussion thread so the discussion here and in the nasuverse thread is compiled in one place.

@OwariNepgear Kuro should be the strongest out of the three as long as Miyu and Illya aren't Installing anything. If they are, then they should be about even, unless one of them decides to actually Install Berserker for some reason.

@Reppuzan I see, i didn't remember if she actually did the trademark Excalibur yell, so i had my doubts.

I still think that Assassin Shinji should be stronger than Assassin Illya.

Yeah. The derailing in Rakudai is real. Haha them Ikki threads containing posts about everyone in the verse.

Anyway, heartsquisher Assassin > kagebunshin Assassin

So... new thread?

I'll make a Kaleid discussion then. Nasuverse is heavily populated as it is.

Gemmysaur said:
Yeah. The derailing in Rakudai is real. Haha them Ikki threads containing posts about everyone in the verse.
Anyway, heartsquisher Assassin > kagebunshin Assassin

So... new thread?
And despite the multiple requests, no one ever changes the title. I'm starting to wonder, if we ever reach the point of a fourth thread, should i rename it or keep the name just for the lols?

A new thread (for this) is okay for me.

The card give you the same status and NP as the orignal servents hough the issue is how you use the card , you need to train and master the card if you want to reach the same scale as the servents

Back