• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Cosmology upgrade

What? I don't understand anything you're saying.

She came and visited the Throne of Heroes, how would she be able to "visit" something and "make cooking classes" in the Throne if it was just a aspatial/atemporal realm?
Is there a spatial environment required for this event to occur?

I mean, yeah, how would they do cooking class otherwise? Doing so in an empty void without any spatiality or temporality seems difficult.
Why not? After all, this is a "fiction" and I don't think these scans are safe because they are taken from side series. I would be happy if you prove its accuracy and safety.

If all the arguments is "it's fiction, why wouldn't it be possible" Scaling would be redundant since everything could work without any logic and symmetry. We wouldn't be able to scale, since we can't even unify abilities.....
 I'm not sure about the reliability and accuracy of what your friend mentioned.

I wanted and expect reliability, context and accuracy in what you put out, my friend.
It's written by Nasu, what do you wish for more? Nasu isn't a reliable source now?

Context is simple, Beni-Enma went to visit the Throne of Heroes, do some cooking classes then return from where she came from. Then, from time to time, she returns to the Throne to do some classes whenever some people ask/she wants.

If you have a problem with this, then you have a problem with Nasu itself.

This should be enough, to be fair.

To go somewhere, you have to overcome the boundaries of space-time, and if the cooking event you mentioned has to take place in a spatial environment as you mentioned, what does it mean that the character cannot create a pocket dimension? If there is such a thing, this is an exception. This still does not prevent the throne from transcending space and time.

To go somewhere, you have to overcome the boundaries of space-time, and if the cooking event you mentioned has to take place in a spatial environment as you mentioned, what does it mean that the character cannot create a pocket dimension? If there is such a thing, this is an exception. This still does not prevent the throne from transcending space and time.
Prove that they created a pocket dimension within the Throne.

It's written by Nasu, what do you wish for more? Nasu isn't a reliable source now?

Context is simple, Beni-Enma went to visit the Throne of Heroes, do some cooking classes then return from where she came from. Then, from time to time, she returns to the Throne to do some classes whenever some people ask/she wants.

I say it again, the things you mentioned do not have to be done in a spatial environment, I want contexts, evidence and author's words that support this. Please remember that this is just a side series about the "reality" of what you mentioned.

If all the arguments is "it's fiction, why wouldn't it be possible" Scaling would be redundant since everything could work without any logic and symmetry. We wouldn't be able to scale, since we can't even unify abilities.....
Then friend, can you please prove to me that cooking is only possible in a spatial environment?

I say it again, the things you mentioned do not have to be done in a spatial environment, I want contexts, evidence and author's words that support this. Please remember that this is just a side series about the "reality" of what you mentioned.
Prove it to me then. You have an Heroic Spirit literally saying that the Enma-Tei became "popular" recently in the Throne of Heroes. Verbatim. Yet, you're insisting for an "aspatial and atemporal" realm when the event itself and Nasu himself says otherwise.

IT IS WRITTEN BY NASU HIMSELF. How can there be more support than this?

Prove it to me then. You have an Heroic Spirit literally saying that the Enma-Tei became "popular" recently in the Throne of Heroes. Verbatim. Yet, you're insisting for an "aspatial and atemporal" realm when the event itself and Nasu itself says otherwise.

IT IS WRITTEN BY NASU ITSELF. How can there be more support than this?
Can you send me the places where it was written and approved by Nasu, because I think that the words of the main series are more reliable than the words of the side series, but if there is anything contrary to this issue, please explain it to me.

What do you mean the context? It's a character created by Nasu, who also did the background of said character and the plot of the event.
I'm talking about the more logical and scientific context in which you need to support what you're talking about.

it's hard to tell if you're arguing in good faith or not with how you're ignoring the fact that Nasu wrote the story.
I didn't say Nasu didn't write the story and I didn't imply that either. I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but I want more evidence and connections that are "scientific and logical".

I understood absolutely nothing you said. Could you rephrase it?
I want you to offer some more support and arguments, but make sure that these arguments are a little more scientific and logical. Because cooking has nothing to do with a spatial environment.

Maybe you should come up with some better arguments. If you find something like 'not related to cooking', for example, please reply to my answer.
The argument isn't about "cooking" though, you're hyperfixating on that when it's not the crux of the argument.

Beni-Enma visited the Throne of Heroes to making cooking classes. It implies space.

The Enma-Tei suddenly became popular inside the Throne. It implies time.

You said Beni-Enma made a "pocket dimension" but you'll have to prove this because it was never stated.

The argument isn't about "cooking" though, you're hyperfixating on that when it's not the crux of the argument.

Beni-Enma visited the Throne of Heroes to making cooking classes. It implies space.

The Enma-Tei suddenly became popular inside the Throne. It implies time.

You said Beni-Enma made a "pocket dimension" but you'll have to prove this because it was never stated.
You are going into unnecessary details, it takes place in the places I mentioned where there is no time and space in a dimensional sense, but you are talking about the interaction between people, we are not discussing the same thing. I look at it from a dimensional perspective, but you don't look at it that way.

You are going into unnecessary details, it takes place in the places I mentioned where there is no time and space in a dimensional sense, but you are talking about the interaction between people, we are not discussing the same thing. I look at it from a dimensional perspective, but you don't look at it that way.
The Throne is a dimension, though.
“Heroic Spirits are a spiritual phenomenon of a higher order, and the Throne of Heroic Spirits exists in a dimension above this dimension.
They are an existence that transcend time. For the methods of human preservation utilized at Chaldea, there couldn’t be better collaborators. That is because once the contract is signed, they can appear in any era.”

The. Event. Is. Written. By. Nasu.

I say it again my friend, I agree that you did not understand me, I do not deny that this was written by Nasu, I just want the truth of what you said, its source and context, because what you said is just 'written by Nasu' I don't think you understood what I wrote.

Back