• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate hax Boy takes on typical anime demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's going to run Ness into the ground with VS threads it's gonna be me

Ness VS Demigra

Speed Equalized

Demigra is in Makyouka form

Gosh dang it Bobby

Thankfully, Ness resist Passive 4D Mind Hax (Giygas). Is that like, Demigras thing here?

I feel like this is a huge mistake. But let's do this regardless, eh? Gotta have fun.

Ness biggest thing here is his Passive Fate and Probability Manipulation provided by the Truth of the universe, where I don't think Demigra can fully nuke him thanks to TOTU. But ehhhhgghhg, one of the most (AP wise) powerful characters within this wiki is up agaisnt this child. I don't know how to feel.

Watch this match gets turned into waste and gets closed.

Pls, don't kill anyone here.

Also like, why are you using Demigras last key? I think you are jumping the gun here, like I know fate and probability hax is powerful and all

But I feel so unsure of myself right now.

DaBigP said:
Watch this match gets turned into waste and gets closed.Pls, don't kill anyone here.
Also like, why are you using Demigras last key? I think you are jumping the gun here, like I know fate and probability hax is powerful and all

But I feel so unsure of myself right now.
One gets stomped by Dreamy Bowser and the other stalemated him, I'm using him as a referance point here

Silentpixels said:
Apparently Demigra's a bit of a glass cannon, rumor has it.
Nope. 100% untrue, Demigra can withstand his own AP no problem since everyone that scales to him has tried to wallop him only for him to tank it. What rumor has it? I've never heard of this... ever? :L

As much as I want to say that, I would like to hear what Demigra has here other than that big fat AP here. Demigra has pretty good hax here and could possibly do a lot of damage, but not sure if it's enough to stop the force of Truth!

Again, very disappointed in myself.

Here's the thing. While he has a AP, maybe intelligence (I assume Ness' Nigh-Omniscient can only work in his verse), and a Durability edge. But Ness' haxs are to much. Ness' fate haxs makes it flat out impossible for Demigra to win. As soon as the fight starts, Ness' passive fate haxs says lol nope to Demigra, and Demigra just can't win when he's severely out haxxed. He can't even hurt TOTU via TOTU abstract existence, which Demigra doesn't bypass iirc, so he can't really win at all. Even though Ness can't actually hurt Demigra, his haxs give him the win.

Saw this and it seems like nobody wants to list why Demigra is being severly underated, so I will leave a quick few reasons.

Demigra can control 4D beings with mind hax on an at least multiversal level and scale like Xenoverse Zamasu who enveloped Trunks timeline, but got strogner and kept going even all the way to the time nest which is beyond all the timelines, and houses the scrolls that hold them.

Ness never survived a multiversal 4D mindhax, just a Universal+ one, so not equal magnitude. Not to mention Ness range is only Universal+, Demigra casually has multiversal range so could and likely would kill him or hax him from afar. Demigra ussualy doesn't even engage directly at first but rather uses clones and hax to gain an advantage from another timeline or even outside time and the multiverse from the crack of time.

Not to mention even if Demigra did somehow die he can just self-ressurect and keep getting strogner, and he can win via AP, absorbtion, sealing, superior time/space/reality warping on multiversal scales which Ness has never been shown to contend with, likely mind control to etc.

Demigra's only real lacking thing that Ness has over him is probability manipulation, (which he actually has a form of but it hasn't been updated yet) but he outclasses Ness in every other area, and can come back from anything Ness can do, and win via being out of Ness range if need be in multiple ways.

So imo Demigra stomps.

Yeah Demigra FRA.

Why did we decide that Ness could resist Demigra's Mindhax in the first place again?

2-B Infinite Zamasu > Low 2-C Gigyas

And since the gap between just 2-C and Low 2-C is unquantifiably massive, Ness wouldn't get the chance to even slightly resist since the two tiers are so far apart from eachother.

This is what happens when no one decides to refute my argument the first time, I get a little too confident. Now I just feel a bit awkward and stupid for typing that abomination in, my apologies.

Since this match won't get far at all, I'll do my best to try to argue back here despite what I said.

Erm, well I don't think there's much to be said here actually as Mind Hax resistance argument has been refuted, but there's something that has been bothering me and the only question I have in mind: How is Demigra bypassing Ness's passive hax exactly? Demigra isn't aware of the Truth of The Universe existence at all, and doesn't have any knowledge on his abilities either. It's that specific ability is why matches like this exist, hence the title "fate hax boy" (and it really bothers me no offense).

I feel like that could force itself into an inconclusive verdict since I don't see any resistance or any abilities such as that on his profile. If Demigra does not have an answer to this, he isn't killing Ness easily unless TOTU is put down for good. I already said before that it can make Demigra chances of winning a 0%, and that as the Chosen one, he would be victorious.

Nuking the multiverse. The TOTU only has fate and prob hax on a universal scale. Furthermore, is there an actual statement that makes those who fight Ness have a 0% chance of winning or is that just conjecture? If it does exist, I would like to see it, please.

Ness can't really put down Demigra either. Ressurection every time he dies + clones that turn into Demigra after his death + the ability to act even while dead makes him hard to put down.

Don't see anything that is on Ness' Profile that is that dangerous anyways.

"Say Demigra would try to nuke the Multiverse to end Ness, Fate and Prob hax would most likely say no to that." TOTU is 2-C tho, it is able to do that in multiple timelines (as in Grant Ness's victory in multiple timelines). Fate hax comes from here, I can't really find the other one but it's just Apple kid stating that Ness made a 99.9% victory look like a 0%, the other one is in the guide book that states in Ness's description that he has the power to change fate or something along those lines (but of course, that power belongs to TOTU).

Yeah, I'm aware that he can't really do much with what Demigra has. Just asking if Demigra has any counter to Passive hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back