• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate hax Boy takes on typical anime demon King

Status
Not open for further replies.
If fate hax doesn't make Demigra's chances of winning 0%, then Demigra wins the war of attrition. He will eventually win as any finite percentage >>>(infinitely) 0%.

If Ness had a way to put Demigra down it would be a different story but he doesn't.

I mean, it should since he has no resistance. Like I said, it could force it into an inconclusive results if Demigra has no answer as he can't put down Ness when Passive gets in the way. The same goes for Ness.

"How is Demigra bypassing Ness's passive hax exactly? Demigra isn't aware of the Truth of The Universe existence at all, and doesn't have any knowledge on his abilities either. It's that specific ability is why matches like this exist, hence the title "fate hax boy" (and it really bothers me no offense)."

By the fact that Demigra wouldn't want to even be in the same universe in the first place? As said above, Demigra would rather get the hell out of the same timeline as the enemy (Completely negating Ness's passive hax via... not being in range of the hax) and send clones to fight the enemy. The only time Demigra actually fought with his real body was when he had to take Toki Toki's egg and when the Time Patrollers fought Demigra with Toki Toki's egg; both scenarios of which has to have Demigra ensure the success of Stealing Toki Toki's egg and eliminating and recreating the Timelines in his image (Which failed because of FW).

And then we have the problem of Demigra is almost definitely going to detect Truth's influence over Ness simply due to the fact that someone like Infinite Zamasu, a similar being, is utter fodder to him.

"I mean, it should since he has no resistance. Like I said, it could force it into an inconclusive results if Demigra has no answer as he can't put down Ness when Passive gets in the way. The same goes for Ness."

This sounds like pure conjecture and possibly NLF. Characters regularly pull 1 out of a million possible outcome victories all the time and it doesn't make them have uber Probability Hax. Even if Ness/TotU does have this, If Demigra's clones keep getting destroyed in dumb ways then he can and would just nuke the entire Timeline and Multiverse Cluster Ness is in and Truth of the Universe couldn't do a damned thing about it.

And even if Demigra for some reason stays in the same universe and allows himself to be under the Truth's influence, what would stop Demigra from Mindhaxing the Truth either? It has a mind since it's literally described as "The Supreme Intelligence". Maybe you could argue it's Abstract Existence could help it resist but I'm fairly sure "Becoming one with the Universe itself on a 2-B Scale" > "Embodiment of Truth on a 2-C Scale".

My thoughts exactly...This is considered to be a stomp then, there is absolutely no way he can win this battle. My last question is how would Mind Hax work on a Omniscient deity exactly? You did bring up its abstraction of being the literal embodiment of wisdom and knowledge. Ah well, not like it matters anymore. And uh, to the OP, I ask that you please look at profiles more proficiently next time so abomination such as this do not exist (and I mostly would prefer Low 2-C matches and not Low 2-C vs higher tiered characters... But that's up to you). Welp, this was fun, eh? I'm gonna ask a discussion mod to close this match now. See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back