• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

False Genie vs Flashy Flash (3 votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: This vote is invalid.

Statistics

Genie has an AP of 400+ Kilotons and a speed of around 10,000+ Sub-Relativistic

Flashy Flash scales above several dudes who scale to a low end 100+ Kilotons and has a speed of 50,000+ Sub-Relativistic+

Intelligence

Genie is a goofy and focuses on range shots from high above the clouds, dude who only used his hax because the real Genie told him to do it. He'd only use hax if he's pissed off.

Flashy Flash seems dead serious and the type of guy who doesn't hold back. Plus a skilled fighter.

Conclusion

Flashy Flash is basically 5 times faster than Genie and is a better figher. He should also have an AP at least comparable to the Genie.

However Genie will go for the high ground instantly and get up to the clouds to spam off Magic shots. These shots however may have range but low grade AoE with the exception of his Full Power month blast but even then it's limited and thanks to Flashy's speed and the distance they would half to cross he'd easily be capable of dodging them.

But then comes the problem for Flashy. Genie will get so pissed he'll summon hundreds of different monsters all on his level and can instantly double their AP and Durability, bringing them to 800+ Kilotons. Flashy will still out speed them but given there will be so many powerful creatures, some who can teleport, poison on contact, and resurrect themselves, plus the Genie lobbing magic shots will likely be to much.

Lastly, Genie's Seals which will Double his monsters AP and Durability again, bringing them to 16,000+ Kilotons. Or causing rapid Dehydration to Flashy.

I'm going to vote Inconclusive. While Genie has the hax and seemingly the AP advantage. Flashy has the speed and skill, plus shouldn't much weaker if at all. If he goes for the kill and get some good slashes in he'd win because Genie lacks any Regenerationn. However if Genie gets away, which is possible because his durability does exceed his AP a decent amount and sees Flashy's overwhelming speed. He'll basically bring his crew and make a seal and that's going to be it for Flashy.

That was totally wicked...! Genie would likely one-shot with the difference in AP but may not be able to hit. While Flashy Flash may be able to dance around him, he might not ever do anything to big. And the hax, don't even get me started on the hax. I also vote inconclusive... unless, nah inconclusive for the win.

About this part

<Bringing his AP to 16,000+ Kilotons

Shouldn't that be on his fine?

Why would I restrict summons?

Even counting in that they're a much higher tier he still needs that and his other tools to counter the speed difference.

He doesn't stomp with the summons, Griffin voted Incon

Eh... hundreds of monsters more than 10x stronger than Flashy seems like a stomp even if he's 5x faster.

IIRC the speed difference needed to blitz in a vs thread it's 10x. Flashy is fast, that's an undeniable truth, but staying away from hundreds of enemies that can one-shot you anytime of the day won't lead to a happy ending even if you can move 5x faster. It's not like the monsters would take turns to attack one at the time like Pokemon's NPCs. The moment the Genie summons them they will surround him and good luck dodging ever single attack.

And don't forget the fact that Flashy had little problems and took some hits from Gale and Hellfire. He was proving them but still they were able to scratch him. Now multiply that by one shot from a hundred monsters surrounding him.

Gale and Hellfire are over 5x faster then the monsters though

Plus the summons can just be ignored and he can go after Genie himself first.

This is all assuming Genie leads with the right stuff in character while Flash just massively scratches him

I'm still thinking it's likely a stomp. And I don't remember the ninjas being actually faster than Flashy.

Calaca Vs said:
I'm still thinking it's likely a stomp. And I don't remember the ninjas being actually faster than Flashy.
They're not, Flash is far faster than them. Although Flash doesn't usually use his full speed right away due to arrogance

Speed is an amazing advantage even if you don't blitz. Blitzworthy speed also varies depending on distance. In a fistfight a guy 1.5x faster than you is quite significant, but humans with rocket launchers can shoot down supersonic planes.

^Stingers are supersonic and have homing ability, and planes don't usually fly supersonic in combat, so that may not be the best example

So more than half of the summons uses poison and one of them has a speed-debuff ability while all of them are strong enough to one-shot.

@Calaca Vs

Yes, most of them can poison, either through physical contact or by releasing a mist (Though the mist is a small amount that moves slow), the ones that can slow him down are the same, they release a mist but frogs release a large amount even upon death (still slow tho). Yes they can all one shot but some (The flowers) are completely immobile so the only way they could kill FF is if he gets close. The Golems and Dragons move slow as hell. The others are around the speed of the False Genie himself.

However as I said, Flashy Flash isn't helpless. His speed alone can help him avoid the monsters and he only needs to defeat False Genie (who can't buff himself) to win.

Flashy Flash has the highest chance to win at the beginning. However that chance gets lowered the longer the fight drags on.

I'm gonna be that guy and vote for Flashy Flash because he has a legit speed while the Genie is Unknown

Am I missing something or is Flashy Low 7-B to Genie's High 7-C

Right

Regardless of AP this still smells like Incon? Since Genie's abilities outclass and Flashy outspeeds. I'd actually lean Flashy due to AP advantage but it doesn't seem significant enough.

XD

Anyhow, I agree with Bambu on this one. Flashy having the AP certainly seems to tip things in his favor, but since Genie immediately flies, I can't say whether Flashy will reach him and one shot him, or if Genie will be in the air and spamming summons once he's gone super Saiyan because Frieza killed his best friend .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back