• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

False Genie vs Flashy Flash (3 votes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to me being who I am I discovered some new hax for False Genie. I thought he just had earth manipulation for altering the structure of the Moon Sea but not only did he due that.

He also created a spatial loop. When you want to enter the Back Room you leap off the edge, you fall to the lower ground, and once you want to return to the top floor, you don't jump back up. You actually leap off the edge again and instead of falling further down, you actually end up back on the top floor where you first leaped off.

This means False Genie can make Spatial Loops! Which he can use to trap people in if he wanted.

Statistics

Genie has an AP of 418 Kilotons and a speed of around 10,000+ Sub-Relativistic

Flashy Flash is 2,283 Kilotons and has a speed of 50,000+ Sub-Relativistic+

Intelligence

Genie is a goofy and focuses on range shots from high above the clouds, he only used his hax because the real Genie told him to do it. He'd only use hax if he's pissed off.

Flashy Flash seems dead serious and the type of guy who doesn't hold back. Plus a skilled fighter.

Conclusion

Flashy Flash is basically 5 times faster than Genie and is a better figher. He should also now has a 5 times AP gap. Now as I said in my first comment. Genie's durability is above it's attack potency given it took a beating from the Sun Giant who is much stronger than he is but the exact amount is unknown.

I still believe it's possible for False Genie to withstand an attack from Flashy Flash but if he closes the gap and barrages him with slashs, I'm pretty sure False Genie is done for but it's possible for him to escape due to him going straight up for range.

Due to Flashy Flash have a superior speed, False Genie won't hit him give he has a small area with his blasts and thus will get pissed enough for him to use his hax. This will result in bad news for Flash because not only will False Genie create hordes of monsters which all can be doubled in attack and durability twice over.

He also can create seals in the area, one in particular can cause rapid dehydration for Flash. I've also discovered he can create Spatial Loops which he can use to trap Flash in a endless loop of space which will restrict his movements to just that area.

False Genie can also alter the structure of the battlefield, restricting Flash's movements even further which will allow his monsters to horde him and they can release a mist that will cut Flash's speed and also can poison him with their attacks as well. Plus he can create a massive Dark Cloud which will make it hard for Flash to see, while Genie's monsters will not have this problem given they thrive in the darkness. Lastly, the skeletons, master jackests, and mummies can resurrect themselves multiple times in a row so they won't go down easily.

All in all I still think it's inconclusive given False Genie is likely capable of surviving and escaping Flashy Flash's first attack which will lead to hax land.

How often does False Genie use spatial loops in character, and how quick does it take to set them up?

Unless he uses it straight away and it activates super quickly, I think Flash would take it. Given that Flash scales above his feat, which is already about 5.5x above False Genie's, it's more likely than not imo that Flash will get off a couple of hits to put down False Genie than FG flying up to safety.

He'll use all his hax in rapid succession given he knows his speed and power isn't enough. He'll summon hords of monster twice as powerful as himself and create a seal that doubles them up again. He'll then either breakdown the earth underneath Flash and loop him or Mind Hax him. Either one will cause problems for Flash. Note that this hax doesn't take time for him to use.

I've also stated above that False Genie's durability far exceeds it's attack potency given he took blows from the Sun Giant who is much stronger than him so it's likely he will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back